Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant's neck

Demqnboii

2 hours ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:

So basically you want an exact copy of an Eidolon fitted into a warframe. A very slow moving powerhouse that can only be damaged by an operator. In a fast paced game.

Another term for enthrall is charm, FYI. So do you consider nyx as a vampire? Since she does practically the same per your definition? Or wukong since he can turn into a "cloud of mist"? How about trinity? She has literally has the word vampire as one of her abilities. Not to mention Titania.. She can morph into a tiny winged creature just like vampires can turn into bats! 😱

I know what you’re trying to do. Some themes have overlapping attributes. But there is literally no connection to Vampires and Eidolons.

Yeah, Revenant's neck is a bit odd. It even has some strange twisting issues on his default Noble animations (although it could be an issue on the animation side, but maybe both).

Also, does anyone hear a grumpy old man yelling about something? Hmm, smells toxic too. Probably a gust of wind or something.

Edited by Scruffel

6 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I know what you’re trying to do. Some themes have overlapping attributes. But there is literally no connection to Vampires and Eidolons.

No one else here mentioned the term "vampire" besides you. And what i did is debunk your fantasy that Revenant is a vampire, per your definition of one.

14 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Can you guys stop with the off topic if this is regarding an Art issue please? xD

Nope, not possible.

Apparently, every Revenant thread is bound to turn into a mess.

This is what happens when you fail to bow to our lord and savior, Revenant, a GOD amongst other pathetic excuses for Warframes!

53 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Can you guys stop with the off topic if this is regarding an Art issue please? xD

29 minutes ago, (PS4)SpIitSnake said:

Nope, not possible.

Apparently, every Revenant thread is bound to turn into a mess.

This is what happens when you fail to bow to our lord and savior, Revenant, a GOD amongst other pathetic excuses for Warframes!

I've already proven my point, so yes, I'll stop.

Apologies to the OP for the sidetrack. But ever since this post, that's all I see from Revenant. I have you to thank for that..