Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe is special to you?

MSEP1

I’ve seen a lot of worst Warframe and best Warframe threads, and I’ve even seen several favorite frame threads. But I have a slightly different question for you. What Warframe do you keep coming back to play and why? It doesn’t matter if they are bad, good, mediocre, ugly, or anything. What frame has a special place in your arsenal even if they aren’t your favorite?

In my case, it’s Nyx. She isn’t my favorite frame (that’s probably Gara/Garuda). She definitely isn’t an amazing frame. I just really enjoy her kit theme and trying to make her work in harder content. She’s also the first frame I crafted, formaed, and potatoed, and the reason why I chose my particular Syndicates. I just keep coming back to play more Nyx.

What about you? What weird reasons do you have for playing a particular frame?

• Like 1

My original Excalibur is still in my Arsenal and I have no intention of ever getting rid of em.

Even though I use Umbra now, that Excalibur carried me all the way to Umbra and has all of my Warframe memories attached to it.

• Like 3

My loki who was my starter frame and kept out of principle. 

I selected him as I wanted something different but I didn't think I'd like him so much and looked to get another frame ASAP which was volt. Soon enough he became my favourite frame and every time I tried out another frame, even volt, I ended up coming back to him.

Frost prime now is my favourite but he was my first prime outside of freebie excal. No idea when I switched but frosts solidly my buddy now, just stuck to him and liked how he played. Maybe around when dmg 2.0 and status procs like fire/toxic/slash came in, I felt the pain as loki and as a loki player I really wasn't an invisibility spammer. I liked changing the field with disarm and dabbling with all abilities. 

Edited by Valiant

Mine is Zephyr. I know her skills are a little bit crappy or for some just another garbage frame. But holding that name to a frame, Its just an amount of patience and time for D.E. to might improve it somehow but over all I find her cool. I do set my load-out onto her when I'm in trading mode ^^

Loki Prime

By far my most played warframe and I choose him over and over again because, to be honest, it was the very first warframe which I had after the starter one, a friend gifted me a whole set. He is my best fashion frame participant, if I ever want to participate. And because his kit is simple. Simply simple.

Inaros. I almost never use it anymore except for a few things but when I first got him he's been one the few frames I never died with from 0 to 30. Had to forma and go look for trouble to see him down the first time. I remember the quest was also pretty intense from an emotional pov. Really like sand boy and can't wait for his prime to show up.

Edited by Olphalarepth

Ember is definitely special.
She is worst frame in the game, got nerfed serval times while already being the worst frame and on top of that... she got super good deluxe concept that got scraped to instead, get the worst deluxe skin in the game.

Edited by lukinu_u

For me it's Hydroid Prime as it was first frame I was playing other than my starter one.

It was also a gift from my friend who invited me to the world of warframe and is not playing the game anymore :sadcry:

I probably haven't used him in literal years but Rhino Prime remains my most used frame. He was there when I cleared the star chart and got all my gear when I was just starting out. He even brought me to max rank in the conclave (6.9 kd with over 44k kills).

For all of those reasons he remains special to me even if I don't use him as much.

Mag was my first frame, and my first prime, so she obviously holds a special place in my collection.

However, after using Khora for a while, I realized she was the only frame that I actively wanted to play aside from just variety of gameplay. And for that, she’s probably more special to me than Mag is.

Spoiler

There’s also the fact that I kinda find her attractive, but that’s just me 😉

Spoiler

Also also Mithra skin for life and the upcoming deluxe pales in comparison

Inaros. I bought his deluxe skin before I even had his quest. Originally, his deluxe is what made me decide to get Inaros, but that quest was so frustrating as a MR5 newbie, that it shall always have a special place amongst my Warframe memories.

Mirage and Volt were my first two frames. I bought Mirage on maybe my third day of playing, and I had no idea how her abilities were supposed to work, I just kept spamming all of them, hoping they'd do something. Volt, being my starter frame, has always been my number one favourite. He's the first frame I bought a skin for, and Volt Prime was the first and only prime set I ever bought.

Ash Prime, one of my friends gifted me his set and Ash was the one who made the Sands of Inaros quest even doable, for me.

Nyx/Nyx Prime, I really like her kit and aesthetic. At first I got her, simply to add to my collection of frames, however I quickly fell in love with her. Before the Jovian Concord update was to arrive, I spent days scraping together plat so I could immediately buy her deluxe.

• Like 1