Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, you finally have another umbra forma, how will you use it?

Astroche3

Dunno if someone asked this the second time already but how will you use the only  umbra forma of season 2? Will you just keep it or use it on one build, or just slap it to either grendel or gauss when they come out for no reason at all?

22 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I'm not sure, it took me ages to use my first one.. I put it on Saryn because she is one of the few frames that benefit from it greatly. Also because I use all of her abilities when playing her. 

Same....and i am alsonthinking of putting the second one in her..

But still thinking..maybe Mag or Chroma..

1 minute ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I wouldn't recommend putting 2 into one frame, one is enough, you just have to forma all other slots normally 😛 yes, it's an investment but it pays off greatly.

Again, I'm not sure about the second one.. I definitely don't want to put it into an "umbra forma meta frame" like inaros for example, it would seem like a waste to me.. idk yet, we'll see..

Well i am using all 3 umbra mods on Saryn...also all other slots are formed. If i could squeze little more i can use decent exilus mod.

Still going to sit there until we can get them more readily...

Not going to use it until I know that either I can get them quicker than once every 3/4 months or I have a specific frame that will benefit from it on the tau tilesets.

Last time I said 45% probably Saryn, and 11% each for Chroma, Khora, Ember, Equinox and Nova. I have since eliminated all the latter 4 and added Mirage. So now it's about 65% Saryn, 25% Chroma and 10% Mirage.

I'm keeping it in cold storage until I decide.