Astroche3

So, you finally have another umbra forma, how will you use it?

Used it on my Nekros Prime... Shadows are still useless at 442% power strength, I regret nothing.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Did it with Chroma, 2 umbra formas and 1 aura forma

Spoiler

5q0j8wu.jpg

• Like 1

I chose not to get the first one, simply because i felt burned out, so this one will actually be the first umbral forma i'll have which well..
I will not use it, plain and simple. I have no need for it, i don't do umbral builds since i don't play any of the frames that are like really good with those mods, so i guess i'll just have it sit in my Inventory forever and stock up on these. Maybe if i could get a permanent clem companion or something that is modable, i'd use it make an umbral clem or something ~

Posted (edited)

Probably Oberon or Nidus, they can make good use of all 3 or i will go complete moron route and use it on Titania because i love my dust dumper.

Edited by kuciol

3 hours ago, DaMasque said:

Used it on my Nekros Prime... Shadows are still useless at 442% power strength, I regret nothing.

My 230 ish do a lot why are yours so week? You have CP on?

Used them both already on chroma, for maximum benefit. I had other builds with chroma that were more on the fun side, those builds are now gone in favor of the build with all 3 umbra mods.

The next ones i might save up and then obviously wait for the next batch of umbra mods to be released so i can think of the next warframe that can benefit from it.

6 hours ago, Astroche3 said:

Dunno if someone asked this the second time already but how will you use the only  umbra forma of season 2? Will you just keep it or use it on one build, or just slap it to either grendel or gauss when they come out for no reason at all?

Probably just keep it.  They're too hard to get, and I'm one of those kinds of players who hoards everything "just in case I need it later."  You know, the ones who either never face the final boss because they're never ready, or beat him and have enough health potions and unspent upgrades to build a small moon afterwards.

• Like 2

I used the first Umbra forma on Equinox Prime for a very specific build involving Peaceful Provocation.

Second Umbra forma I used on Ash Prime just to bump up the Power Strength super high for Rising Storm.

I won't stat using Umbra Forma until I get at least 5 so I can max out my Umbra mods on all frames using them without breaking existing builds.

I'm not sure to be honest.

I COULD use them on my Umbral Valk Prime.

I would need another one to be absolutely certain I could use all the Umbral mods on my Chroma Prime and keep the build as I have it.

Nidus and Inaros will have Prime variants eventually, so I might as well wait on them.

And as much as I love these particular frames, they have gotten to be more niche use for me. I'll mostly run Valkyr Prime whenever I feel a mission is gonna be obnoxious and I just want the target dead. While Chroma Prime literally never see's the light of day unless I am hunting Eidolons. That and I prefer my max range spaghetti Nidus build.

8 hours ago, Astroche3 said:

I'm literally keeping the two I have from both seasons as if I'm building a collection of them

That's what I'm doing/meant.  Re-reading my comment made me realize it could be read as "use it, duh"

Posted (edited)

Fifth Umbra polarity on Excal Umbra

Jkjk

Maybe

2nd in Garuda? I play with garuda ever since it release (except when i tried vauban for 2 months straight)

Edited by Gruiz

9 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Well i am using all 3 umbra mods on Saryn...also all other slots are formed. If i could squeze little more i can use decent exilus mod.

*waits for DE to nerf Saryn*

Wait for either nidus prime, nezha prime or inaros prime before I use either of my umbral mods.

Keep it like the first one.

Seems all candidate WFs, prime or vanilla can run rings around the content without it. So I don't see the point of using it atm. 

No joke, melee weapons for both of them... so I can make entirely unnecessary builds. First went on Gram Prime, second will go on either my favorite zaw or Glaive Prime.