Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You One Shot Vor - If So How?

Atham

Question

11 answers to this question

You cannot one shot Vor, Kril, and Lephantis due to multiple targets and/or health gating (scripted phases when a certain amount of HP is taken).

Forgot to add in Jackal, he gets up the second he takes too much damage from one attack wave after his first down. I think it's like 10% of his maximum health before he gets back up forcibly. 

actualy you can one shot the jackal and raptor aswell

Well, I had a Rhino use a Roar at the start while he had a fully modded up Snipetron Vandal but it didn't one shot it, it just knocked off at what I said before. He mentioned having Charged Chamber and a Maxed Serration so that would put it around the maximum damage.

Possible he was joking about the max Serration, but I know that I can't do more than 10% damage no matter which weapon I use :l

Not even my Despair is able to knock off that much damage.

As for Raptor, I think that's a tougher opponent... which equals probably 5 times more health than Jackal. But that's just a guess. Might be possible to one-shot him if he doesn't have phases.

This.

I have a friend with a 5 polarity Vandaltron.

He can one shot Raptor and Jackal (2 bosses with phase mechanics) using his Banshee, yet we tested it against Vor and it doesnt work.

Haven't seen anyone before one-shot Jackal and I'm not sure if there is footage of it. Rather not check on that form of detail though. The reason Vor doesn't die in one shot is because of the barrier that is set at each phases to guarantee that he doesn't die from one bullet.

Forgot to add in Jackal, he gets up the second he takes too much damage from one attack wave after his first down. I think it's like 10% of his maximum health before he gets back up forcibly. 

If you ate the Jackal's shields off instead of shooting his legs, just at the main body, I think you can then make it so he doesn't phase in and out of damage.

It IS possible to remove his shields, though.

Well, I had a Rhino use a Roar at the start while he had a fully modded up Snipetron Vandal but it didn't one shot it, it just knocked off at what I said before. He mentioned having Charged Chamber and a Maxed Serration so that would put it around the maximum damage.

Possible he was joking about the max Serration, but I know that I can't do more than 10% damage no matter which weapon I use :l

It is possible to kill Jackal without make him downed, if you keep shooting his main body (You MUST not hit any of his legs or he'll knocked down and reset the shield), with a strong weapon, the damage will be deal to his health directly after the shield is depleted, and he won't be knocked down and shield resetting.

But you can't do that to Vor and Kril sadly

Edited by Lunarez

It is possible to kill Jackal, if you keep shooting his main body (You MUST not hit any of his legs or he'll knocked down and reset the shield), with a strong weapon, the damage will be deal to his health directly after the shield is depleted, and he won't be knocked down and shield resetting.

But you can't do that to Vor and Kril sadly

I've had teams almost kill Kril in his phases when he's completely frozen. He has wicked high armor though.

You can one shot the Jackal and the Raptor, I believe. 

The snipers are the best shot at killing the bosses in one shot because they focus on DPH, not DPS. Also, Sonar does more damage than Roar, and Primed Chamber is better than Charged Chamber

You can one shot the Jackal and the Raptor, I believe. 

The snipers are the best shot at killing the bosses in one shot because they focus on DPH, not DPS. Also, Sonar does more damage than Roar, and Primed Chamber is better than Charged Chamber

Yeah, I know that Primed is better than Charged... but the Primed was for the top 100 players in a event. Cannot be received by any other means unless they changed it.