MisterCheshire

Grendel Discussion and Feedback

33 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

eventually. personally more hyped for Grendel, and the prospect of sumo stomping and eating people.

Words I never thought I'd see in warframe for 100.

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd put all my money on September to have everything in a large package with railjack. That or we get a smaller update late August or so.

DE plans to release both Gauss and Grendel together since they are both besties.

3 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Aww S#&$, here we go again.

56531398_348603839346565_191440421966225

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

4 hours ago, Duality52 said:

DE plans to release both Gauss and Grendel together since they are both besties.

One of the worst decisions made this year. Delaying content that can 100% be released now just because someone on the team called 2 frames “besties” is just asinine. Not to mention releasing Gauss and Grendel at the same time means DE has to then read feedback, make adjustments and add patches for 2 frames at the exact same time.

All this is doing is creating an unecessary content gap and giving DE twice the work to do when both frames are finally released.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 3

Yep.... if you have no interest in Grendel then being forced to wait just to get Gauss kinda sucks.....

But whatever.... they will get here when They get here....

Might actually play something else while we wait since night wave is almost done

• Applause 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (XB1)GearsMatrix301:

One of the worst decisions made this year. Delaying content that can 100% be released now just because someone on the team called 2 frames “besties” is just asinine. Not to mention releasing Gauss and Grendel at the same time means DE has to then read feedback, make adjustments and add patches for 2 frames at the exact same time.

All this is doing is creating an unecessary content gap and giving DE twice the work to do when both frames are finally released.

I have the suspicion that this isn't the really reason for the delayed release of Gauss. But that they want to bring Gauss out with some Content. A spezial Mission to earn the Warframe or a Railjack Mission. Maybe the 3th Orb Mother.  

vor 9 Stunden schrieb -_Momo_-:

IDK if its just me but I'm certainly feeling a little annoyed that I'm having to wait for Grendel, just to be able to play Gauss (when he looked done - almost a month ago). Maybe its the fact nightwave is finally starting to feel like a chore again. But waiting for Gauss is quite an annoyance right now.

Tell me about it.. I changed my name (which costs money on Xbox) in celebration. I also can't wait for Gauss, as you can clearly see. But until then..

37ifi0.jpg

• Upvote 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Aldain:

Huh, I beat GaussPrime to this thread.

Yeah I was sleeping.. different country 😂

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (XB1)GearsMatrix301:

Amen. And gauss what, they don't even come with a quest to show us the "bestie" status, so.. yes, it actually is nonsense and a (yet again) bad decision.

I still wish dev time that went into dog days went into bringing those live faster. I'm personally more intersted in Grendel coz Gauss doesn't seem like my kind of frame.

As for nightwave I spaced this one out and skipped the tasks I didn't want to do so it wasn't as bad as last one. Still doesn't help a lot of those are just boring chores.

Posted (edited)

I want Grendel more. If that means releasing him a bit faster on account of people demanding Gauss then I am indeed happy.

Complain away, and gimme my Grendel Dad Bod faster! And release a beer can decoration. Even better, the beer jar DE uses during Devstreams!

God I hope one of Grendel's stances involves chugging beer can, releasing a huge buuuuurp and crushing it on his head. And then eat the can as well, because no polution!

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

considering the origins of the name Grendel. I expect him to be a tank frame with pure hp and good armor, With various self healing mechanics around eating people.

• Satisfied 1

I'm seriously hoping they aren't postponing Gauss so that they can release him together with Grendal for the reasons that have have been stated already. I guess we'll find out this friday.

15 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

eventually. personally more hyped for Grendel, and the prospect of sumo stomping and eating people.

I can't wait for the dev stream. I'm super hyped to see his abilities.

1 hour ago, stormy505 said:

considering the origins of the name Grendel. I expect him to be a tank frame with pure hp and good armor, With various self healing mechanics around eating people.

Soooo.... Inaros?

• Applause 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Tell me about it.. I changed my name (which costs money on Xbox) in celebration. I also can't wait for Gauss, as you can clearly see. But until then..

37ifi0.jpg

What if they be like "you know we had some last minute decisions, and they were very tough and we have decided to change the name from Gauss to "gotta run junior", we hope you all enjoy the new frame!"

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK

Gerade eben schrieb (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK:

What if they be like "you know we had some last minute decisions, it was very tough and we have change the name from Gauss to "gotta run junior", we hope you all enjoy the new frame!"

I think I'd jump out the window. 🙂

7 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Yeah I was sleeping.. different country 😂

Aw I thought my Max Range Slash Dash was the reason.

• Haha 1