[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for watching Devstream #130!

Your mixer drops have been broken for quite sometime now and your notifications are wonky as well, sending out steam notifications an hour later. Or like last night just throwing several random notifications for no reason.  Thanks for the ban for pointing that out though. 

I was pretty disappointed to not hear about new player experience changes.
I think it important to the growth of this community that they come before railjack.
Thanks for showing all the cool new stuff though.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)blade1508 said:

Still waiting on those tennocon 2019 drops... And i didn't get the drop from dev stream either :(

Ooof. Hate to break it to you, if you haven't gotten Tennocon2019 drops, high chances are that you're getting nothing at all. 

It's over and done with, last the Devs spoke on it. 

Both my wife and I looked at the stream

Checked and double checked that our mixer accounts are properly linked.

Neither of us received the Anasa drops today. And no drop yesterday either.

No matter how many times we check and re-check, everything is set up right and linked.

😞

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

See you many weeks from now!

Soooooooo... Next Primetime will be with Scot and Sheldon!

Opinion on Grendel: I don't like his 3 ability cause all it does is spit enemies back at enemies for some weak damage and probably some other weak affect. I think it would be better to change this ability for something else that adds synergy to his kit. Also his 4th("Meatball")......rely on physics to move...no thank you give us full control and somewhat of a damage resistance while in this keep the penalty I guess. But there is also his 3rd buff for his 2nd ability the toxic aura I feel this should do some major damage like the Toxic Ancients do to HP if it doesn't it will be weak in his kit.

Posted (edited)

New to the world of Warframe on PC - watched the streams yesterday and the devstream 130.

Also received no Anasa and no drop the day prior either.

Also checked and re-checked, everything is set up right and linked for twitch.

Edited by VonBuki
clarification of platform
  • Upvote 1

Does railjack area for the dojo its the same size as the obstacle course/creative obstacle area or its bigger ? (just to know how much size i should prepare my dojo)

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

See you many weeks from now!

Now I want to ask why every invisibility will turn the screen into colorblind? What is the rationale behind that?

Even some other abilities or aim-glide turned the screen into colorblind too! 

It is very disturbing for perfectly well sighted people to see colorblind effect when they play the game.

Posted (edited)

Bit of personal feedback on the devstream.

1. while removed, I feel the idea of missions dynamically changing still has merit, maybe worth perusing especially for Railjack.
2. If your crew members for you(r railjack) provide buffs...how does that work in MP? you guys sorta waved away the problem of who Railjack it is by letting everyone always see their own (which im not sure is that fun personally, maybe I want to travel on someone else's Railjack) but how will that work with the crew onboard?

On Grendel:
1. I feel his devour should restore health to him alongside of getting that 1 out of 3 buff.
2. I hope those particles will get some fine tuning, the tech behind it is nice but it looks kinda ugly, like big flakes, like its some sorta of cell shaded paint flying at him.
And why is it flying all around him and not just into his stomach?
3. Like others have suggested, his belly opening scare should show energy colour and honestly, I feel he does require some sorta of effect that insinuates he opens a portal in his stomach to consume the enemy.

Edited by ZoneDymo
  • Woah 1

Maybe I'm a minority, maybe not

But I think that stuff like 7 years ago with DE or stats, which are undoubtely interesting, should be forum posts, even with more data, but not Devstream material

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I said before and I'll say it again: Empyrean looks boring.
When you first showed it last year, and said it was Dojo thing and it was going to include Kingpin, I was hyped. Finally something that Clan can work for - I thought.
But then, and I believe this was after Nightwave tasks made you realise just how many people play solo, everything started to change. Now it all looks like a "Starfleet" system where you manage system, manage resources, manage crew... MANAGING seems to be the operating word. Not fun or blast or destroy.
On TOP OF THAT we get an entire new starchart? This looks more and more like an entire new game inside Warframe. And I know people said the same thing about Open Worlds, BUT at least in those we get to use our Warframes, while here we get to use a... ship.
A ship that is about 3 TIMES BIGGER than our Orbiter(?), that we'll be able to SEE from our Orbiter, but that sits in a Dojo, and we can only use it in a diferent map... The more you work on it, the more I think you should STOP!
A new player entering warframe already has problems keeping track of everything and it will now have to deal with 4 diferent ships (Orbiter, Landing craft, Archwing, and now Railjack)?

Imo, you should go back to the drawing board.

1- Expand our Orbiter to fit the necessary requirements. Include a dock for Landing crafts and Archwings (that will soon be modular).
2- Put Raijack in the Orbiter has a "modular landing craft".
3- Remove managing crew, managing systems. Make everything simpler by changing weapons and railjack parts to change/improve railjack stats. Improving THOSE parts would improve the stats.
4- Create/put the Railkjack mission IN OUR PRE-EXISTING starchart. Do NOT make us go to a diferent mode to do them.
5- Make our current Landing Crafts also usable in those missions. The landing craft support already gives us a good idea of how each should be "unique" (Mantis for support, Scimitar for AOE, etc) so make THOSE usable has a ready-to-use Railjack, and THEN open up the actual Railjack.
6- Last but not least, make it faster! I know there could be an overlap in this and Archwing, but maybe Archwing could have a fighting range from the Railjack/Craft? But then again, Archwing cannot damage the big starship cruisers, so...

I know this is a TONNE of work and you'll probably too far ahead to change anything, but I believe in the long run this would make more sense for Warframe game and Universe, than what is in development right now.

[PS/ Has a comparision I leave here a trailer of a game that is comming soon, and it looks like everything Railjack wants/wanted to be, but sadly isn't: ]

• Upvote 1

No drop for me on Xbox via Mixer,  either from Prime Time or the dev stream.

Account is properly linked and I never had issues receiving drops before the recent fix.

Even tried to wath Devstream through Mixer on my phone logged in to my account, to see if that helped since Prime time didnt give me anything.

• Woah 1

I AM CONCERNED ABOUT WATERWING & MINNING OR FISHING FEATURES AND REWARDS FOR OTHER PLANETS, AND REALYS TO CONTINUE TO BECOME INTERESTING AND REPLAYABLE MISSIONS THAT HAVE JUNK REWARDS, WHEN CAN THEY GET FIX?

On 2019-08-18 at 7:36 AM, (PS4)LeonidasxGGG said:

I said before and I'll say it again: Empyrean looks boring.
When you first showed it last year, and said it was Dojo thing and it was going to include Kingpin, I was hyped. Finally something that Clan can work for - I thought.
But then, and I believe this was after Nightwave tasks made you realise just how many people play solo, everything started to change. Now it all looks like a "Starfleet" system where you manage system, manage resources, manage crew... MANAGING seems to be the operating word. Not fun or blast or destroy.
On TOP OF THAT we get an entire new starchart? This looks more and more like an entire new game inside Warframe. And I know people said the same thing about Open Worlds, BUT at least in those we get to use our Warframes, while here we get to use a... ship.
A ship that is about 3 TIMES BIGGER than our Orbiter(?), that we'll be able to SEE from our Orbiter, but that sits in a Dojo, and we can only use it in a diferent map... The more you work on it, the more I think you should STOP!
A new player entering warframe already has problems keeping track of everything and it will now have to deal with 4 diferent ships (Orbiter, Landing craft, Archwing, and now Railjack)?

Imo, you should go back to the drawing board.

1- Expand our Orbiter to fit the necessary requirements. Include a dock for Landing crafts and Archwings (that will soon be modular).
2- Put Raijack in the Orbiter has a "modular landing craft".
3- Remove managing crew, managing systems. Make everything simpler by changing weapons and railjack parts to change/improve railjack stats. Improving THOSE parts would improve the stats.
4- Create/put the Railkjack mission IN OUR PRE-EXISTING starchart. Do NOT make us go to a diferent mode to do them.
5- Make our current Landing Crafts also usable in those missions. The landing craft support already gives us a good idea of how each should be "unique" (Mantis for support, Scimitar for AOE, etc) so make THOSE usable has a ready-to-use Railjack, and THEN open up the actual Railjack.
6- Last but not least, make it faster! I know there could be an overlap in this and Archwing, but maybe Archwing could have a fighting range from the Railjack/Craft? But then again, Archwing cannot damage the big starship cruisers, so...

I know this is a TONNE of work and you'll probably too far ahead to change anything, but I believe in the long run this would make more sense for Warframe game and Universe, than what is in development right now.

[PS/ Has a comparision I leave here a trailer of a game that is comming soon, and it looks like everything Railjack wants/wanted to be, but sadly isn't: ]

I AGREE WITH ALOT OF WHAT YOU SAID, BECAUSE I HAD TO REPLAY WARFRAME WHOLE, I DONT THINK PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE TO GET STUCK WITH A CLAN/ OR DOJO ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE STARTED OR NEW PLAYERS TO WARFRAME THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO PARTAKE IN RELAY AND SYNDICATE MISSIONS WITH DEFAULT RAILJACKS AND SHIPS FROM FORTUNA AND CETUS, AND ALSO THOSE IDEAS.

• Satisfied 1

On 2019-08-17 at 4:11 AM, ZoneDymo said:

Bit of personal feedback on the devstream.

1. while removed, I feel the idea of missions dynamically changing still has merit, maybe worth perusing especially for Railjack.
2. If your crew members if you(r railjack) buffs...how does that work in MP? you guys sorta waved away the problem of who Railjack it is by letting everyone always see their own (which im not sure is that fun personally, maybe I want to travel on someone else's Railjack) but how will that work with the crew onboard?

On Grendel:
1. I feel his devour should restore health to him alongside of getting that 1 out of 3 buff.
2. I hope those particles will get some fine tuning, the tech behind it is nice but it looks kinda ugly, like big flakes, like its some sorta of cell shaded paint flying at him.
And why is it flying all around him and not just into his stomach?
3. Like others have suggested, his belly opening scare should show energy colour and honestly, I feel he does require some sorta of effect that insinuates he opens a portal in his stomach to consume the enemy.

YEAH MP RAILJACK WHAT THEN, WILL THERE BE SOME IMPROVEMENTS OR NPC BASED RAILJACK, SEING AS WE CAN HACK SHIPS AN DDESTROY THEM EASILY, WILL YOU IMPROVE OLD MISSIONS AND ARCHWING REWARDS? ADD NEW WEATHER LIKE COLD AND ICE OR SNOW IN SPACE WHICH CAN CAUSE THE DIVERS WINDSHIELDS AND ENERGY TON

MY CAT IS AN IDIOT AND DELETED MY GIANT POST, I WROTE ABOUT MANY SPECIAL EFFECTS ON THE WEATHERS AND WEAPONS, REPEATING MISSIONS AND MINNING DURING OLD MISSIONS TO MAKE THEM MORE OPEN TO EXPLORING, AS WELL AS THE CHANGING ENVIRONMENTS THAT COULD FEATURE WEAPON JAMMPING TECHNOLOGY AND RESOURCES WHICH HAVE MAGNETIC OR VACCUME FEATURES, AND OTHER JUNK COLLECTORS SINCE THE NEW WARFRAME IS A EATER TYPE THE JUNGLE AND KUBROW CAN GET UPDATES, ARCHWING MISSIONS RIGHTNOW ARE BORING AND UNREWARDING, I BEEN TALKING ABOUT THEM WITH OTHER PLAYERS AND I NOTICE THE ENDING PROBLEM IS THE REWARDS FOR THE MISSIONS AND AVALIABILITY OF WEAPON TYPES AND FEATURES OR BLUEPRINTS WHICH CANT BE FOUND OR HAVENT BEEN INTRODUCED INTO UNDERWATER WEAPONS AND REPLAY VALUE IS DROPPING BECAUSE THE LACK OF FLEXIBILITY THAT THE KDRIVES AND PETS HAVE YET TO AQUIRE, I HAVE COMPOSD A FEW IDEAS TO DESTROY AND ASEMBLE SOME STATIONARY MODES AND PASSIVE EFFECTS FOR THE ROBOTS AND ARCHWING AND WARFRAMES DURING DISMOUNT AND OPMODES WHICH COULD TURN A ELLYTRON INTO A GIANT SHIELD AND CATALYST WEAPON, OR A DOCK FOR EXTRACTION TO KEEP THE ORBITER SAFER, BUT TRANSFORMING PETS AND WEAPONS ARE NOT IN THE GAME FROM WHAT I KNOW, ALSO THE WEATHER SUCH AS SNOW MUD AND DIRT DOESNT REALLY INTERFERE WITH WEAPONS SO THE ENEMIES ARE BORING AND NOT DIFFICULT AT ALL USUALLY THEY ARE EASY TO KILL AND WAY TOO VULNERABLE OR IDIATIC, SO ITS GOOD TO MAKE SOME TILESET CHANGES OR ADD DIFFERENT TYPES OF ENEMIES WHICH CAN ACCOUNT TO EACH PLANET SUBSET AND IMPROVED REWARDS, UNTIL YOU ADD NEW VILALGERS AND RELAYS YOU CAN AT LEAST KEEP THE SYNDICATE REWARDS INTERESTING, SO OTHER PLAYAERS CAN PARTICIPATE WITH NEW RIVENS AND AUGMENTS, OR BLUEPRINTS, THE ACCESORIE AND SHIP DECORATIONS ARE ALSO LACKING THROUGH ALL THE GAME, AND ARE USUALLY NOT PART OF THE STORY REWARDS OR PVP, SO THERE NOTHING EXCLUSIVE OR UNTRADABLE WARFRAME SOR PARTS TO OBTAIN SUCH AS A NEW MOD OR TOOLS.