Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which riven is a better option?

ArtehBot

Question

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Put them in WF Builder with the rest of your build and see which has the best DPS.

Uhhhh I don't really have a build for it yet, I was just rerolling my riven for the grakata because Baro was selling the prisma grakata.

8 minutes ago, ArtehBot said:

Uhhhh I don't really have a build for it yet, I was just rerolling my riven for the grakata because Baro was selling the prisma grakata.

My advice doesn't change.

If you don't know what sort of build you're wanting to run, then I don't really know what to say. Without looking at the numbers too much, the only thing I can say is that the maximum ammo reduction is quite terrible for the Grakata - it is a weapon with overall horrendous ammo economy, so I wouldn't want to make it worse. That said, that's the Riven with a massive positive damage boost, so... you gotta look at the numbers to know whether it's worth or not.

47 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

I'd say the first, simply because Grakatas EAT AMMO by the crap ton, reducing ammo on them... Not great.
Other than that, both are pretty good.

I mean the extra damage means enemies won't take as many bullets to kill.... so it kinda evens out....

26% less Ammo means that as long as your weapon's final damage is higher than 26% with the riven than without it then you're already being more ammo efficient :)