Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interface improvements to sniper scope

Kareemsky

I apologize in advance if i didn't post in the correct location, this is the first post i ever made. Some of the Warframe snipers scopes are quite painful to use, others are fine. The thing is it's an important mechanic in these weapons not just looks due to the scope crit multipliers, or else one would just disable it. i suggest adding an option to choose from different scopes from the interface. leaving the classic one as an option ofc, but simply adding more choice with classic looks like holo / red dot. that would make snipers a lot more usable and pleasing.

• Like 1

yeah, I do think some of the Sniper Scopes are a bit OTT. years of using them means I don't really notice, but when you pick up a Sniper for the first time, it can be off-putting. I'd be fine with an option to toggle between standard and "simplified" reticules, with "simplified" essentially just being a simple crosshair or red dot.

On 2019-08-16 at 9:30 PM, Zilchy said:

Sounds like you want it to be a railgun. The tunnel vision and unwieldiness is simply the trade off you make for wanting to use a sniper in a hoard shooter.

The trade off for using a sniper in a horde shooter is that you trade horde killing potential for higher damage. It doesn't have to be clunky too

4 minutes ago, Greenshockclaw said:

The trade off for using a sniper in a horde shooter is that you trade horde killing potential for higher damage. It doesn't have to be clunky too

Yes and no when you have punch through and god knows what other effects going on, for example try priming them all with a nova then charging an anti matter drop with a rubico. Bye bye wave.

i am simply saying giving the option for different scope designs instead of the current clunky ones, i am not advocating to cancel them i really don't understand what you are getting at. it's a quality of life change in essence not a mechanical change.