Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Medallions can be tracked, to an extent

Ullthilane

I don't know how many people know this, but if you have a Loot Radar mod equipped the medallions are tracked as normal loot. I just thought I should share, as I just noticed earlier today. I've seen some people staying in a mission for longer than necessary to look for that last medallion. I've even had someone say they've never gotten all of them before. The wiki tells you this under the, "Tips" section, but given how simple the medallion hunt is, it never seemed prudent to look at the wiki. Keep in mind, the medallions can spawn in some...odd places; places off the beaten path, so look thoroughly. Given how some of the medallions seem to blend in with the background (looking at you Arbiters of Hexis), this makes things easier.

Yup, most already know of this.  It was the main reason I ever used the initial version of the Telos Boltace, because it's slide ranged effect would break all the containers in a room and anything that didn't move/get sucked up by vacuum was either a medallion or an ayatan.  Now most people just use the Ignis Wraith to accomplish the same thing, just taking longer.

2 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Yup, most already know of this.  It was the main reason I ever used the initial version of the Telos Boltace, because it's slide ranged effect would break all the containers in a room and anything that didn't move/get sucked up by vacuum was either a medallion or an ayatan.  Now most people just use the Ignis Wraith to accomplish the same thing, just taking longer.

Or just use max Range Limbo.... even faster than Pre-nerf Telos Boltace...

The issue is fitting all the range, speed and loot mods all into a single build.... I couldn't have all them....

Thank god Baro came with Primed Animal Instinct.... that frees up one slot.... didn't expect to see this mod back so soon...

28 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Yea the problem is sometimes they spawn so far off the beaten path, that even with my max loot range khora (thieves wit, loot detector, and 2 primed animal instincts) I still only find 7/8 sometimes. 

Thing about that is that although along a horizontal plane the loot radar goes up to 66 meters or something, vertically its hard limited to 12 meters I think, not entirely sure about the ranges here, so jump around alot see if something briefly pops up.