Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)SirAirDude

Trophy Bug - Vallis Spelunker

I have found and explored all 30 caves in Orb Vallis multiple times. Is there something else to this trophy that I'm not doing? It says I only have 26/30. Which 4 are bugged and/or need a special objective to have explored it? Thanks.

Posted (edited)

You just have to enter them - but it's also easy to be deceived by caves that have 2 exits since they show 2 cave icons on the map.  Are you sure you've been to them all and not been tricked?

Some of them are in really wanky places.  There's one in particular, my last one, where the icon never shows on the map - and its wedged in between a cave with 2 entrances who's icons do show... this one I thought I had for the longest time, turns out I was being bamboozled by the map itself.  

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

Posted (edited)

[DE]Molly

Adviced our german players to contact the Support because that error is known and there could something done about it on the support desk
if you want to read and traslate it yourself i linked the tread

Am 23.8.2019 um 14:23 schrieb [DE]Molly:

Moin!

Schick doch bitte ein Ticket an den Support. Diese Situation ist bekannt und dir kann via Ticket geholfen werden. 

Danke und einen schönen Freitag an alle.

Edited by Keiyadan

These usually bug out because of multiplayer issues..

A common fix for this bug is to go with a friend and re-enter every cave.  It wont register if you go solo.  The achievement got tied to multiplayer mode somehow.

I just helped a guy do this the other day and it worked.   We flew over every cave I could see and he said he had them all.   But after we actually started going in the caves he triggered his achievement.