Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am bored,give me suggestion to do in this game

IgnatiuSgaming

2 hours ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

I am MR27 already grind every weapons in this game, place almost 7 formas in my favorite weapons, farm every single thing in this game
Play ESO , see my focus tree, oh wait I have around 500 eidolon shard, so I don't need farm
Play void fissures, I already done many times and my prime junk is become mountain junk
Play Sortie everyday, no ty I don't want ANASA everyday
Farm kuva, nah I have around 200k kuva in stocks and I don't know  what to do?
Farm Resources, nah too, I help newbie play and I have endless resources
Play Eidolon hunt or heist, owiie that's good until you match up with "newbie" especially heist

So Nightwave? yea I finish it in 1 day except sortie 3 days straight
Need more item DE and Please don't put event only last 7 days then end

Foster the growth of young padawans, Yoda.

The future of Warframe depends on it.

Community is true endgame (after fashion).

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

All the suggestions above to a player that is bored is "play more and burn yourself even more "? My suggestion is keep casually doing like 20 or 30 minutes of sortie or nightwave and  do something else, go out, watch a movie, watch some anime 🤗, it's OK if you play less warframe.

bart simpson saturday GIF

Exactly. I don't understand when people talk about games as something they must do even if they aren't actually feeling it, as if it's their job or something.

It's ok to take a break, I've gone years without playing. When you return you're bamboozled by the new things for a while but then quickly fall back in love.

Or just mix in another game. Do your Nightwave, anything else you like to do and then play the other game when you get bored! I have so many games begging to play them boredom is a luxury.

Hello, my name is Lasu and I'm addicted to games.

10 hours ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

I am MR27 already grind every weapons in this game, place almost 7 formas in my favorite weapons, farm every single thing in this game
Play ESO , see my focus tree, oh wait I have around 500 eidolon shard, so I don't need farm
Play void fissures, I already done many times and my prime junk is become mountain junk
Play Sortie everyday, no ty I don't want ANASA everyday
Farm kuva, nah I have around 200k kuva in stocks and I don't know  what to do?
Farm Resources, nah too, I help newbie play and I have endless resources
Play Eidolon hunt or heist, owiie that's good until you match up with "newbie" especially heist

So Nightwave? yea I finish it in 1 day except sortie 3 days straight
Need more item DE and Please don't put event only last 7 days then end

My suggestion: Go outside and play or play another game. Seriously. You said you've done everything so complete something else. 

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Content's over.... no reason to keep playing till they add more...

This ^^^^

Current content is already old, "been there, done that" WF needs something new.

Don't login, stay AFK until railjack arrives and then if railjack gets old quick, stay offline again and find something else to do.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm building fishing trophies rn. I'm only MR 25 and have a bunch of stuff to level but I've just been chilling collecting different trophies from the factions/syndicates. I guess the natural progression will be ikeaframe when I get bored with that.

Edit: and then maybe start my own dojo so I can ikeaframe even harder.

Edited by sinnae