Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roxioboyo

Can we get a reference to ORNSTEIN & SMOUGH from dark souls with the addition of gauss an grendel?

No. In my opinion we don't need stuff copied from other games. >_> Warframe is its own game..

Reasoning: making references from other games, especially when they're not from DE, seems like a weird addition, like out of place.. 

I know the references to de's previous game, but that's a different matter..

It's different being inspired by other games or making direct contact with them by referencing characters from another universe..

17 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

What's your opinion @DeMonkey

Was tempted to quote you earlier and point out that Proto Excal and Nemesis Nyx are just copies from another game, but you've since edited.

As for my opinion, homages can be fun, if DE made an Ornstein-esque helmet for Volt and named it something like "Leo helm" them I'd be on board.

Direct copy no, thematic homage yes.

vor 1 Minute schrieb DeMonkey:

Was tempted to quote you earlier and point out that Proto Excal and Nemesis Nyx are just copies from another game, but you've since edited.

As for my opinion, homages can be fun, if DE made an Ornstein-esque helmet for Volt and named it something like "Leo helm" them I'd be on board.

Direct copy no, thematic homage yes.

Yeah I edited my post highly, constantly editing stuff but I'm done now 😂

Well I'm not sure.. it'd be like references to fortnite or Minecraft, kind of odd ^^ but oh well, I think there will be more posts about this because of Grendel.. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Yeah I edited my post highly, constantly editing stuff but I'm done now 😂

Well I'm not sure.. it'd be like references to fortnite or Minecraft, kind of odd ^^ but oh well, I think there will be more posts about this because of Grendel.. 

Borderlands has shown me that Minecraft Easter eggs can be fun.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DeMonkey:

Borderlands has shown me that Minecraft Easter eggs can be fun.

Oh well 🤷 what about fortnite? 😂

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Oh well 🤷 what about fortnite? 😂

I'm choosing to ignore your deterioration into insanity, as I don't want to be dragged down with you.

Tempo Royale's Bold Reprise slam attack looks similar to Slave Knight Gael's Greatsword weapon art. They look like the alternate of each other.