Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Rework suggestions.

Agatorion

Ember rework was not spoken of or any info on last devstream.
So i was wondering when she will receive one and thought of some mechanics that would be fun?
1. Fireball - after casting, connection to any surfrace will create explosion and leave fire behind that will deal % max health damage as fire when stood on it.
- Explosion Radius and burning ground scales with radius mods.
- Duration of surface fire scales with duration mods.
- Damage of both explosion and %max.health damage scales with Ability Power mods

2. Instead of 3 fire circle skill i suggest giving her more selfish yet, synergize and fitting skill. Fire Cloak - deal damage to enemies that are near you, while decrease incoming damage.
- Damage reduction scales with Ability Power.
- Duration of cloak scales duration mods.
- Radius is flat and can not be changed for balance purposes? Not sure on this one.

3. Did not thought through much her 4 ability as i think her worse abilities are 1,2,3, but thought of marking system. Explosive Energy - When toggled you mark enemies (imbue them with explosive energy) when killed by ember or her allies, enemies explode dealing % max. health+flat explosive damage in radius. Why i think she needs something like marking system is because of her current boring and non interactive ult.
- Max. health damage scales with Ability Power mods.
- Explosion Radius scales with Radius mods.
- Duration mods reduces mark cost.

Her last ability i would add armor stripping in any way possible.