Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Bugged in lots of ways

(NSW)Mirateski

Nightwave is annoying me.

I've had acts showing up as completed, acts resetting each time I load into a mission, acts not counting progress until halfway through a mission.

The most annoying one is that I've had two weekly recoveries (Guild a Modular Item from week 1, recovered week 2; and Kill 100 Eximus (which was marked as complete in its week!!) now showing back up again this week) and I don't get the standing. The first time I know it was bugged for everyone, but it's supposed to be fixed now. I went from 8500 standing before I did a sanctuary onslaught to finish it (act showed up as complete, had a Nora popup, the works) to 8500 standing afterwards. I did my last daily (hack 8 panels) and was rewarded the standing from that correctly, to 9500. (I still haven't had the standing from the Guild a Modular Item either). My partner, who I play with and do every co-opable challenge with, has the Umbra Forma now, and I'm 500 standing from Rank 25.

It really demoralises me that every time I go to do something with Nightwave, something goes wrong. I've basically accepted that I have to do everything at least twice now, which is making me not want to play the game at all.

Recovered missions also have a habit of disappearing now. Have basically all of last week's to do and it keeps giving the Doma one to start off, but when I go to Cetus it disappears. Tried it a day or two ago and I killed the Doma, it didn't complete, checked Nightwave in the Plains and had no recovered missions. Left the plains and went back to Cetus, checked again, boom there it was uncompleted. It's starting to piss me off. S#&$ like this makes completing a season impossible. No missions, no points, no points, no rewards. Fix this SOOOOOOON. And not "DE SOON", ACTUAL soon....

On 2019-08-21 at 10:24 AM, (NSW)-Kenneth- said:

Recovered missions also have a habit of disappearing now. Have basically all of last week's to do and it keeps giving the Doma one to start off, but when I go to Cetus it disappears. Tried it a day or two ago and I killed the Doma, it didn't complete, checked Nightwave in the Plains and had no recovered missions. Left the plains and went back to Cetus, checked again, boom there it was uncompleted. It's starting to piss me off. S#&$ like this makes completing a season impossible. No missions, no points, no points, no rewards. Fix this SOOOOOOON. And not "DE SOON", ACTUAL soon....

They won't fix anything about it... As long as there are ppl who say "you should do on the week they are active" DE won't do anything with this... It is a mess and now there will be a "big update" next week and my hopes are low that they are fixing nightwave in that...