Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on the recent Warframe abilities so far...

(PSN)Vexx757

Including some warframes having these unique abilities;

Even through some of these are not single target abilities, the point is the idea.

Ash:

1st Ability:

·       Holding the ability will make both shurikens target the enemy you`re aiming at dealing double slash damage.

·       The more health the enemy loses, the slower the enemy moves when bleeding out.

·       When the enemy stops bleeding, it will go back to its normal movement speed.

Atlas:

1st ability

·       Increase the dash range from 15 to 20m and can be increased by range mods.

Chroma:

1st ability:

·       Increase the range from 10m to 15m.

·       Make it do continuous damage (like beam weapons) instead of damage a second.

·       By holding the fire button, you will increase its range, damage and cone spread.

·       Increase range when adding range mod to be more noticeable.

Ember:

1st ability:

·       Decrease charge speed.

Frost:

1st ability:

·       The enemy that it frozen will absorb the damage you inflict on it and will explode when killed dealing the stored-up damage to any enemies in a 12m radius.

Gara:

1st ability:

·       Increase cast range from 10 to 15m

Garuda:

1st ability:

·       The pounce damage does 500 damage and can be increased by strength mods.

·       Instead of a shield, it`s a bloody aura around her.

Nekros:

1st ability:

·       An enemy affected by this will be susceptible to critical and status damage.

·       Enemy effected can deal no damage to you or allies.

·       Enemies affected by this will visually be transparent that’s shown as an indicator by chosen energy colour.

·       Using this will cause a small ragdoll.

Nidus:

1st ability:

·       Increase start damage from 200 to 700 damage.

Nova:

1st ability:

·       Instead of it inflicting slash damage it will proc impacted damage which will have a 100% stagger affect. If the particle hits the same enemy again it will knock them down.

·       The more enemies it hits the more the damage increases.

·       If you hold the ability it won`t seek out enemies but instead can be used for damage reduction however status procs will consume particles. Pressing the ability will revert it back to seeking out enemies.

·       Damage reduction will not disappear until all particles are gone.

Nyx:

1st ability:

·       Since it’s all about controlling the enemy It should do more than just fight for you. The controlled enemy can hack alarms off for you and if there are traps around (electric trap, magnetic door barrier) it should be able to disarm them. (or add it to the 3rd ability)

·       Make it to where you can either make it stay in one spot or follow you. For it to stay you have to go over to it and interact with it but if you want it to follow you, you have to hold the ability to do so.

·       Shooting at it should also increase its movement speed.

·       (augment) deactivating the ability will kill the enemy which will spread to other enemies in close range, attacking each other for half the duration.

Revenant:

1st ability REWORK:

Revenant shoots a laser beam from his hand dealing damage to enemies. Holding the ability will shoot out the lasers continuously.

·       If the enemy is still alive after the press cast, the enemy will be vulnerable to elemental attacks by 30%.

·       After holding the ability, it will drain energy until you deactivate it. This drains 3 energy a second.

·       This ability has punch-through.

·       If the enemy dies, it will leave behind an energy pillar where enemies walking near it will take damage and energy projectiles will seek out enemies damaging them and making them vulnerable to elemental attacks within 15m.

·       allies that stand on the energy pillar will receive 50 over-shields. This will also include companions.

·       (Synergy) Enemies affected by the 2nd ability will take more damage.

Titania

1st ability:

·       Increase ability radius from 5m to 8m.

·       Instead of them rag dolling, make them just hover in the air.

·       Killing enemies will drop a health orb. When picked up. It will send out health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

(Synergy) if you use the 2nd ability on an enemy affected by the 1st ability, they have a 50% chance to drop energy orb.

Trinity:

1st ability:

·       This ability gives trinity and allies armour instead of health.

·       This ability can be cast multiple times.

·       Trinity and allies will have 7 second to shoot enemy to receive armour.

·       Within the timer, you can stack up armour, receiving 10 armour with each shot.

·       For automatic guns, every 5 shots will give 10 armour.

·       Killing an enemy gives 50 armour and killing an enemy in one shot gives 500 armour.

·       The duration of allies keeping the bonus armour is the same as the duration of the ability.

·       (Synergy) If trinity shoots the enemy while using the 3rd or the 4th ability, it will increase her survivability.

Valkyr:

1st ability REWORK: Valkyr pounces on enemies dealing damage with her claws, having a chance to open them up to finishers.

·       The claws deal 700 damage.

·       The claws use the multi-hit combo. (the more you use it the less energy it takes, the more damage it does)

·       You have to target an enemy to cast the ability.

·       Can be used in the air and on the move.

·       Enemies will be dismembered if killed in one hit.

·       Holding the ability will launch you into the air.

·       Visually the claws temporarily appear when the ability is cast.

·       (Synergy) 2nd ability can increase its cast speed by 30%.

·       (Synergy) 4th ability can increase its damage by 40%.

Vauban:

1st ability:

·       Make them have 100% stun proc on a normal cast.

·       Reduce the charge time to 1sec instead of 3sec.

·       Reduce the shock time to 1sec.

·       Make one tesla shock two enemies instead of one.

·       Holding the ability will throw a slow-moving tesla that will head in the direction you’re facing. (This is good for enemies at a distance hiding behind cover)

·       The more you spam it the less energy you use which stacks up to 75% less energy.

·       This will land where you are aiming at instead of an arch throw.

Volt:

1st ability:

·       Casting the ability in water will increase its damage and spread to any enemies in the water.

Zephyr:

1st ability:

·       Increase contact radius to 7 meters.

·       Deactivating it will halt her movement.

·       You can now turn in different directions.

·       Decrease the charge time for hover.

·       When nose-diving, enemies will ragdoll.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757
Valkyre: Holding the ability will launch you in the air.

While i agree quite a few abilities need to be buffed, i feel like some of your suggestions, like the Revenant rework, is purely your own opinion simply because you don't personally like it.
Generally, it was been sort of an unspoken tradition that 1st abilities are usually pretty weak. Instead sometimes finding use with augments. Also, reading through this i feel like alot of these could potentially be overpowered. With a bit of tweaking, balancing and forgoing some unnecessary changes i would say it is a pretty good idea. Alot of the current 1st abilities are pretty much useless and this way - IF executed correctly - would find some use.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Vexx757:

Gara:

1st ability:

·       Increase cast range from 10 to 15m

This ability isnt really a single target ability, both because of the swipe and because of how it combos with her 4 and 2.

Some of the abilities you list are not really single target abilities like Nidus and Nova, some others sound like really spicey buffs. I especially like what you envision for Frost.

A thing that has worked in the past for the Nezha rework is energy orb generation and making enemies take more damage. Chakram is not entirely the same but it is comparable. Before the rework there was pretty much never a reason to cast chakram, now however it's beneficial at all times.

Overall i like many of your ideas, even though the numbers would definitely need more thought and testing before they could be put into the game like that.

3 minutes ago, Nepki said:

While i agree quite a few abilities need to be buffed, i feel like some of your suggestions, like the Revenant rework, is purely your own opinion simply because you don't personally like it.
Generally, it was been sort of an unspoken tradition that 1st abilities are usually pretty weak. Instead sometimes finding use with augments. Also, reading through this i feel like alot of these could potentially be overpowered. With a bit of tweaking, balancing and forgoing some unnecessary changes i would say it is a pretty good idea. Alot of the current 1st abilities are pretty much useless and this way - IF executed correctly - would find some use.

Ok just by naming warframes, which ones do you disagree with?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Ok just by naming warframes, which ones do you disagree with?

Well, as i said previously Revenant, or also Valkyr, Nidus, Trinity, Frost, I must say i am somewhat conflicted about Nekros really unsure about that one,.
Most of my issues come from the balancing side of things, so you should keep that in mind. That said, you got quite a few good ideas. So i gotta give you props for that.

Any change/improvements for the skills 1&3 are welcome. Skill 2 needs something. Long cast, short duration and high energy cost. Not a great combo.

I do not agree at all with Hysteria changes. The heal is currently the only healing source for Valkyr (outside healing options, which would be available for all warframes) and plays a big role in your survivability. Removing it will hurt survivability. Your suggestion gets around this by removing hysteria energy increase. The game play will devolve to: open hysteria. Stay in it indefinitely. However, you are losing tools to deal with energy drain and nullifiers, cuz at higher levels breaking hysteria would be extremely dangerous, cuz HP lost will be difficult to regain, and Valkyr has little shields, so everything will be hitting your HP. This is just bad design all across.

A better option is to make hysteria deal more damage the longer you use it, either by increasing combo multiplyer damage (like Venka prime) or just flat out increase the damage the longer it is on. I think this will be more active and rewarding game play, versus indefinite immunity with less options to deal with energy drain and nullifiers.

21 hours ago, Nepki said:

That said, you got quite a few good ideas. So i gotta give you props for that.

21 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Overall I like many of your ideas, even though the numbers would definitely need more thought and testing before they could be put into the game like that.

One of the ideas I came up with that I'm interested in is my Ash Idea. I'm going to assume you like the idea so I ask, what is it you like about it? also did you read how single target abilities could be made unique to certain warframes? because I think Ash`s 1st ability should get the unique effect.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

Imo. it would be more useful if Trinity's WoL buff spread to give both an amount of armor and ability strength to go with the pure support themed kit.

The one for Volt sounds good, but should lose power over distance in the water for realism and balancing.

Nyx, more controllable Mind Control would be enough, the augment would do the same as Chaos which would make it redundant.

Valkyr's is just a melee attack, eh, and Valkyr's 3. does the finisher part more consistently, would rather keep Ripline tbh..

I don't see a reason to increase Zephyr's contact radius that much, would be ridiculous to just fly around the map and be able to cheese cc everything, but the other changes are nice.

Nidus..., but why?

I like the one for Chroma.

On 2019-08-28 at 2:45 PM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

One of the ideas I came up with that I'm interested in is my Ash Idea. I'm going to assume you like the idea so I ask, what is it you like about it? also did you read how single target abilities could be made unique to certain warframes? because I think Ash`s 1st ability should get the unique effect.

Well, it's mostly the fact that ALOT of 1st abilites are borderline useless without augments. And an augment takes up a slot. But as kgabor said...Some of the changes are simply unnecessary, dumb or straight up broken. If you gave Nidus that much damage on his 1st it would effectively make him reeeally overpowered. If you gave it more thought (not saying you didn't give it any thought) but if you gave it more thought, you could probably come up with pretty good ideas.

You're trying to solve a problem by treating symptoms. You want better single target abilities, or maybe want them to be more relevant at the very least? You could have the best, most overpowered single target ability, it cost 0 energy and does 1 million true damage. You could still only kill one enemy at a time. The issue is not the abilities themselves, it is the innate nature of single target abilities coupled with the reality of Warframe, that reality being there is no content worth doing that single target abilities are good for. Until you change that, single target abilities are always going to be cast to the wayside. No matter how cool, or overpowered, the single target ability is.

Nidus doesn't need a buff, he can gather enemies in a single spot and basically nuke them. He is one of the only Warframes with an useful single target skill because he can put all enemies in a single spot. 

Also, you basically multiplied the damage by 3.5x, don't buff Nidus. This frame is already one of the strongest frames in the game, if not THE strongest.

21 hours ago, Nepki said:

-snip-

Ok but I ask again, what is it you like about the ideas for Ash? and did you read how single target abilities could be made unique to certain warframes? because like I said before, I think Ash`s 1st ability should get the unique effect.

As we saw from tennocon, when completing the kingpin mission, Excal use a hidden blade to kill the mini boss. One function is to hack and the other function is to preform finishers on enemies, since this is something that is actually coming to warframe, these two features have to be unique and do something different compared to how we normally hack and preform finishers, so I have come up with some ideas that DE could possibly use while in development.

Hacking

·       If you complete the hack under 10 seconds, you next hack will be less complicated.

·       If you complete a hack under 7 seconds you will get one instant hack in the next hack attempt.

·       If you complete a hack while the alarm is going off under 4 seconds, it sends a virus into the system that will shut down the alarm system for 1:30 seconds and will shock the enemy that tries to hack it. If you have modded it, it will deal whatever affect you have put on it. (you will understand later)

·       The less complicated and instant hack will work in sortie missions.

·       If you are doing a rescue mission and hack a prison door under 7 seconds, it will reveal the door where the prisoner is held.

·       The instant hack won`t work on spy vaults but the less complicated hack will.

Of course, this would be more useful if DE decided to get rid of cyphers or limit it to only one use per mission.

Hidden Blade

·       Acting out finishers onto humanoid enemies will have six different finishers, three front finishers and three back finishers. The first and second finishers animations are random but the third one has a unique finisher.

Front Finishers

Finisher 1: This is what we saw at tennocon.

Finisher 2: The warframe will thrust the blade into the enemy’s head.

Unique finisher 3: For this, you have to hold the attack button while near them which will make you stab them multiple times (6 times) then slice them in the neck. There is a 50% chance that enemies that see you pull of this finisher will flee in fear if successful, holding the button while running which will give you three instant running finishers where you do a quick stab and run without your movement slowing down. Two successful finishers will increase the damage of the last finishes.

Back Finishers

Finisher 4: The warframe jumps on their back and do multiple stabs in the neck causing them to fall to the ground.

Finisher 5: The warframe puts their back to the enemy and thrusting the blade into their back. (similar to when using a sword/duel daggers)

Unique finisher 6: Preforming a stealth finisher while crouching will give double affinity boost from multiple stealth finishers plus this will give you an instant finisher that will cause you to do three chains of finishers by holding the attack button while running towards them. Two successful finishers will increase the damage of the last finishes.

·       If you are above 5m, you are able to perform an air assassination finisher. This can be performed by being on a platform, on a rip-line and by hanging onto a wall by holding the attack button when the finisher prompt shows up.

·       You have the ability to mod the hidden blades by using status and elemental related mods. When it comes to damage, this will not affect base damage only elemental damage however this will be mostly useful in high-level missions if enemies don’t die. Obviously, the duration and the effectiveness of them depends on the mods you have and this is a choice.

Here are some examples of what mods can be used;

·       Elemental mods - vicious frost & fever strike

·       Channelling mods - dispatch overdrive & focus energy

·       Finishing touch mod.

·       Status chance mods - melee prowess & enduring affliction.

·       Attack speed mods – fury & gladiator vice.

It would be great if you could use it to attack enemies but I’m not sure if that is going to happen.

·       You can visually colour customise the hidden blade and the hacking wire.

There is a warframe that has something similar to this which is the warframe none other than Ash. Since he has hidden blades of his own, I have some ideas for his hidden blades;

Ash:

·       When Ash preforms finishers, he used two hidden blades instead of one.

·       Ash uses his own hidden blades for hacking and for preforming finishers.

·       He has his own finisher animation. (since he used two blades)

·       Finishers will be 50% faster.

·       You can colour customise Ash`s hidden blades and the hacking wire.

·       If Ash holds the attack button when prompted to preform an air assassination finisher, he will vault of that enemy to have a chance to preform another air assassination.

·       Hacking will be less complicated.

I’m not sure if DE is intending to still make melee weapons able to do finishers but as much as I hate to say this, it would make sense if they didn`t. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Ok but I ask again, what is it you like about the ideas for Ash? and did you read how single target abilities could be made unique to certain warframes? because like I said before, I think Ash`s 1st ability should get the unique effect.

Oh, i apologize. I misread. Well, i personally think the slowdown effect seems...Hmm...Effective for making Ash's 1st just a tad bit more useful. The hold part of your suggestion seems good imo. Sometimes one would like to decide if you will only aim for one target or more.
As to the single target idea:
Alot of your ideas, although beneficial, would be very unbalanced, as i keep saying. The general issue with most of your ideas is that they would be absurdly unbalanced. Quite a few of those "Traits of effectiveness" are. For an example damage scaling based on level, or the whole invulnerable thing. Making something too strong or bend the rules of the game would result in either the game not really being fun - example: being able to damage a boss while no one else can or when you are not supposed to. Or simply everyone using those frames.

There are people that say that the marking mechanics of Ash`s Blade Storm is effective and is better than the old version however I don`t agree with this.

Well this time I want proof of what you believe. This is an opportunity for people that think this to prove me wrong.

Challenge;

Show me a video of you as Ash and a team completing a defence mission up to wave 5 and at least reach 2nd place when it comes to getting the most kills.

The point of this challenge is to prove me wrong about Ash`s 4th ability marking mechanics and that it is better that the old version in every way NOT INCLUDING DAMAGE.

Rules;

·       The person doing the recording must be playing Ash.

·       The person using Ash must show his build before the mission starts.

·       The Ash player can be any mastery rank but the other 3 players must me mastery rank 18+. Make sure you show their mastery ranks are also shown in the video also.

·       The other players must choose to play as Saryn, Equinox or Ember no other frame.

·       The location must be at Hydron.

·       When mission is complete make sure you show you and the teams most kills.

·       Ash and allies can use any means to gain energy.

·       Only Ash and allies are killing no NPC`S.

·       No weapons only warframe abilities can be used to kill enemies.

·       Only these abilities can be used to kill enemies;

Ash – 4th ability. (can use 2nd ability)

Saryn – 1st & 4th ability. (can use 2nd ability for healing)

Equinox – 4th ability. (DON`T USE 3RD ABILITY)

Ember - 4th ability (can use 2nd to increase damage)

·       Saryn, Equinox & Ember MUST be killing non-stop in the video.

For those that like the marking mechanic, I ask this, if DE decides that damaging warframes like Mesa, Saryn, Equinox, Banchee got the marking mechanic the same as Ash would you like them even more and why?

I will watch the video and will confirm if all rules are met (other people can watch also) and if Ash reaches 2nd place with the most kills, I will accept defeat. If this post gets deleted then I will assume that DE (or mod) doesn’t want me to prove my point about Ash`s blade storm`s marking mechanics being bad and is deliberately ignoring how bad it is.

This is you chance to prove that Ash`s bs is good, I don`t want excuses, the only two thing I should be seeing in the comment section is either your video proving me wrong about blade storms performance or people that agree that his blade storm has issues and coming up with solutions or answering the question that I asked. Saying anything other than that will make you look bad.

Before I get into this, I don`t like Ember, Ember players are the reason I hate seeing her in missions (4th ability) and I think she is boring. Now I'm I glad she got nerfed? YES, do I want her to stay nerfed? no, do I want her to be better? YES

So here is what I would do to ember;

Ember:

Passive: The longer enemies are on fire, the more damage they take overtime.

1st ability:

·       Holding the ability will increase the blast radius to 10m and enemies within it will be set on fire which will make run around for 5 seconds.

3rd ability:

·       Shooting through it will have 100% chance to proc fire.

·       Leaving the ring will give you and allies fire procs on weapons for 15s.

·       Anyone or anything within the fire ring will receive 60% damage reduction. (flames are so hot it melts most of the bullets)

·       Enemies inside the ring will be 40% more vulnerable to damage, movement speed will decrease by 15% due to extreme heat and won`t be able to leave the ring.

·       (Synergy) Using the 1st ability inside the ring will set a flame all enemies that are inside it.

4th ability:

•                Each enemy affected will start off taking very weak fire damage but then after time the damage will increase. (due to passive)

•                If you deactivate the ability, it will reset the damage build up.

•                Get rid of range decrease.

•                Decrease damage to 200.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I'm I glad she got nerfed? YES

Well, screw you too.

Ok, let's get constructive:

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Ember:

Passive: The longer enemies are on fire, the more damage they take overtime.

First things first, Heat DoT needs to work like other DoTs, as in, being able to stack and get overwritten by a stronger Heat DoT.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

1st ability:

·       Holding the ability will increase the blast radius to 10m and enemies within it will be set on fire which will make run around for 5 seconds.

1. Charging needs to be removed, not lessened
  2. There is already a specific animation that occurs when enemies panic from Heat procs. The reason it won't work is because the proposed effect is fear, and if a feared enemy gets set on fire it stops them from running. Contradictory CC is something she already has
57 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

3rd ability:

·       Shooting through it will have 100% chance to proc fire.

·       Leaving the ring will give you and allies fire procs for 15s.

·       Anyone or anything within the fire ring will receive 60% damage reduction. (flames are so hot it melts most of the bullets)

·       Enemies inside the ring will receive 40% damage reduction, movement speed will decrease by 15% due to extreme heat and won`t be able to leave the ring.

Keeping Fireblast intact is a hard no for any frames kit. It's a stationary duration-based AoE, the only one in the game, and all it does is buff weapons and sometimes deal damage with the ring, but since the hitbox for it is weird, it's unreliable.

1. She has an augment that already does that, Fire Fright
  2. Why on God's green Earth would you give the option to damage your team to... any ability really? Hard no
  3. Giving DR to yourself and your team is good
  4. Why on God's green Earth would you want to give enemies DR? The slow doesn't balance it out
1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

(Synergy) Using the 1st ability inside the ring will set a flame all enemies that are inside it.

Won't they already be on fire if they're in the ring?

4th ability:

•                Each enemy affected will start off taking very weak fire damage but then after time the damage will increase. (due to passive)

•                If you deactivate the ability, it will reset the damage build up.

•                Get rid of range decrease.

•                Decrease damage to 200.

1. That's literally how the ability works
  2. That's literally how the ability works
  3. Sure, but I'd rather have a better ability
  4. I'd rather not have less damage on an already weak ability

WoF is boring. She needs a better DPS/Nuke skill.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

As you stated, you dislike Ember, so I think it wouldn't be crazy to assume you're not very familiar with her kit, or what makes it bad. It's not the worst rework idea I've seen (I've seen someone propose that coloring energy changes her elemental damage, like green let's her do Gas damage), but it's literally fixes nothing, and in some areas it straight up nerfs her further. I do appreciate Accelarant not being mentioned/changed, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" and all that. Her kit is very, very outdated. She can't DPS, she can barely CC, and she needs at least 2 augments to be a buff frame. 

On 2019-09-06 at 4:07 PM, Blexander said:

-snip-

• But then I said "do I want her to stay nerfed? no, do I want her to be better? YES " you blind idiot. Ok let me continue.
  • That`s what I meant the damage stacks up like hydroids 3rd ability. I through that was obvious.
  • My mistake I meant increase charge speed time plus I don`t think DE`s is going to get rid of the charge mechanic.
  • I don`t disapprove of her 3rd ability getting reworked however I don1t know what to replace it with so I just improved it.
  • I know about the fire fright aug and it should be apart of her 3rd ability.
  • I meant the her and allies leave the ring, the will get it on their weapons.
  • I meant they will be 40% vulnerable to damage.
  • No that`s why I added that synergy, when they are inside the ring, nothing happens.
  • I know that`s how it works but why have it just for the 4th ability? It make sense to have it for all abilities hence the pasive.
  • I do agree I would rather have a different 4th ability.
  • The ability is not weak since I've seen ember in high level missions kill enemies with ease.

• But then I said "do I want her to stay nerfed? no, do I want her to be better? YES " you blind idiot. Ok let me continue.
  • That`s what I meant the damage stacks up like hydroids 3rd ability. I through that was obvious.
  • My mistake I meant increase charge speed time plus I don`t think DE`s is going to get rid of the charge mechanic.
  • I don`t disapprove of her 3rd ability getting reworked however I don1t know what to replace it with so I just improved it.
  • I know about the fire fright aug and it should be apart of her 3rd ability.
  • I meant the her and allies leave the ring, the will get it on their weapons.
  • I meant they will be 40% vulnerable to damage.
  • No that`s why I added that synergy, when they are inside the ring, nothing happens.
  • I know that`s how it works but why have it just for the 4th ability? It make sense to have it for all abilities hence the pasive.
  • I do agree I would rather have a different 4th ability.
  • The ability is not weak since I've seen ember in high level missions kill enemies with ease.
  • I read the whole thing, but it's the sentiment of "I'm glad she was nerfed" pisses me off, because, instead of having her do less damage (which would've made her more CC oriented), she lost both damage and CC capabilities, and it's all the fault of people who wanted her nerfed. I didn't comment on you wanting her to be better, because there's nothing wrong with said sentiment.
  • It doesn't matter. Heat DoT should work like other DoT damage types. You can always make her passive increase her Heat DoT, like how Ash's passive works. Her problems stem from Heat damage more than from her abilities. Like, WoF has scaling Status chance. At 200% Power Strength, that's ~70% Heat proc chance at 0% increased damage, which is bad because it doesn't get replaced nor does it stack when the damage ramps up. When I was testing the numbers, WoF's Heat proc deals ~30-40 DoT to LV100 Bombards.
  • Here's the thing, Fireball's augment gives incentive to charge the ability. If it just increases in range and damage, it's not worth it to charge-cast. Depending on the feedback, DE will do just about anything (including crippling a frame for no good reason).
  • It's not hard to find a good replacement for it. DR, healing, buffing, or combination of these are better than the current ability. It'll either provide Ember with some much needed sustain and/or have her abilities assist her team without needing 2 augments.
  • It really should, but it doesn't make much of a difference. Heat panic is probably the most inconsistent CC in the game, because it's tied to the enemies panic animation instead of Status Duration.
  • That makes more sense. It's better than having to shoot through the ring.
  • Ok, yeah, that makes more sense.
  • Why don't you make it so it's not a ring, but a circle AoE, as in, no hole in the middle?
  • Ember's good at setting enemies on Fire, and it should stay that way, so I think it would be better to have her passive giver her abilities more damage according to how many enemies are set of fire. Either this, or have her Heat damage be stronger so it can affect weapons too. Or just mix "more enemies on fire = stronger passive buff" and "increases personal(heat) damage like ash(slash)"
  • I think everybody (sane) agrees with that. WoF is very old and is very energy inefficient. It needs a replacement.
  • If you've seen Ember clear high-level mission, it's almost completely because of how good Accelarant's buff is. It also depends on the guys build, but WoF is incapable of clearing those mission without assistance. It's nearly impossible to build for WoF, Strength and Range all at once, and then have it last long enough to reach 100% charge.
Edited by Blexander

U know worthless effort of yours,cause DE never gives damn about urs idea and there is napalm grenades to cheese hers passive out. If u think that i am jerk,check this sole forum how many "reworks" are here