Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on the recent Warframe abilities so far...

(PSN)Vexx757

19 hours ago, Syq111 said:

U know worthless effort of yours,cause DE never gives damn about urs idea and there is napalm grenades to cheese hers passive out. If u think that i am jerk,check this sole forum how many "reworks" are here

You have a right to your opinion but I will post my ides regardless of what people think since some of my ideas are in/coming to the game e.g. players warframes moving on their own 🙂

Ash is fine mechanically and when played well is one of the best frames....his bladestorm right now isn’t broken but requires engagement to do. His seeking shuriken augment makes him one of the best frames in the game for stripping armor and killing enemies regardless of level. While his invis is short he can output enough damage to counter that. And his 4th works with arcane trickery to prolong invisibility. 

Your challenge is dumb. 

As an Ash main and someone who really only plays ash I can say you’re whole reasons behind this make no sense along with the requirements. MR dosent mean anything. The location dosent mean anything and the fact your trying to equate hydron into your challenge  shows you don’t know anything. Ash works best in more open areas given how his four works. It respects line of sight. go to the defense on lua or void or mot to get more use out of it. Hydron requires you to traverse a mostly covered but admittedly small map. It’s always less efficient for ash to do that unless your sweating your balls out. 

Ash and his marking make sense... he’s an assassin... he marks his target before he kills them....... 

Saryns mechanics make sense. You spread the spores by bursting them infecting the area.... 

equinox and mesa make sense. 

Mesas gunslinger respects LOS and unless you have Mesa Walt’s your immobile.

equinox requires you do damage and be actively participating in the mission for that to happen along with your teammates.. 

you just want the one button win ash back. Dude. And to counter the argument if you feel like ash is so bad. Come on the game right now. We can go into MOT and see which of us survive longer 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

• Like 3

Even if it's "weaker" Id say this is one of the nerfs I'm absolutely fine with (and I'm usually against the idea of nerfs). Warframe has transformed into a game that require no effort, no skill, and has no passion from how lazy and dumb down the gameplay become. Pressing 4 to afk to walk away, make a sandwich, and come back to everything dead isn't how u make a good game. 

Unlike embers Nerf, ash atleast wasn't just basically a number adjustment but made it where the player had to actually put in work. If anything i hope DE does more concepts like this for more nuking abilities. If Mesa had to aim in turret mode like bastion of overwatch instead of aim bot, maybe make cone shaped in line of sight instead of 360 degree nuke, aimed aoe like hydroid instead of full center map clear, anything that isn't lazy.

Ash is still a solid frame atleast and is more of a high skill cap frame that can go hours in an endurance solo. Instead of asking for lazy gameplay again, I'd rather they bring good enemies for once where a "high value single target" would gain a indirect buff. I'd rather they fix the concept of nuking frames along with proper damage and defense scaling on everything already out of whack. I'd personally rather see a game take atleast some small amount of skill cuz I'm not here to play a mobile game, I'm here to be a flipping space ninja.

It's only my opinion but I don't want the old ash back, a buff maybe but do I think he really need it? Not really. The reason most ppl don't play him anymore is cuz he isn't efficient for a quick 20 min but even then that 1 button press style has shown that it isn't healthy for the game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

You have a right to your opinion but I will post my ides regardless of what people think since some of my ideas are in/coming to the game e.g. players warframes moving on their own 🙂

btw try use napalm grenades with ember passive,

This is my second favourite skin from what they showed from tenocon. Even though I like Titania, she really needs some changes to her abilities.

Weapon skin options for her;

Duel secondaries

Kunais

Blade-whips

Dual swords

Warfans

Polearms

Titania:

Spoiler

·       Increase all ability cast speed time.

1st ability:

·       Increase ability radius from 5m to 10m.

·       Instead of them rag dolling, make them just hover in the air.

·       Killing enemies will drop health orbs. When picked up. It will send out a 15m wave of health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

Synergy: if you use the 2nd ability on an enemy affected by the 1st ability, they have a 75% chance to drop energy orbs.

·       (augment) When adding status damage to enemies, when the affected enemy is killed, it will spread to nearby enemies.

2nd ability:

·       All buffs will have 75% effectiveness.

·       The range of enemies affected should be in a 50m radius.

·       Thorns – the damage reflection should be 1000+ to make it useful. This can be increased by strength mods

·       Full Moon – it should also increase companion’s and butterfly’s movement speed.

·       Holding the ability should give you the option to switch and choose what buff you want.

·       When cycling through buffs, enemies that will give you the buff will glow by her chosen energy colour for 5 seconds.

·       Buffs should be absorbed into her no matter the distance.

Synergy: dust & thorns applies to 4th ability butterflies.

3rd ability:

·       Each enemy affected will increase the range by 2m to a cap of 10m.

·       The enemy affected will stay stationary in the air.

·       You can shoot at affected enemy loading elemental damage into it depending on what mods you have on your weapons. The butterflies and the explosion will release the elemental damage. Visually loading fire damage will show the butterflies and enemies on fire and will show fire explosion upon deactivation.

4th ability:

·       While using 4th ability, make the other ability cost half the energy.

·       Get rid of the inertia. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

·       When it comes to movement, she should move as smoothly as it she is on the ground or better.

·       While having the diwata (exalted sword) equipped, you can close the gap on enemies within 35m. This makes it to where you can reach the enemies quicker.

·       You can use L1 and R1 (ps4 controller) to do a quick dodge manoeuvre.

·       (Synergy) If you cast the 1st ability on enemies, it will give the diwata 30% more damage when used on them.

Unfortunately, as much as I like Excalibur, I don`t like this skin. This skin looks ugly to me plus the weapon skin it comes with. This is a skin I won`t be buying.

Excalibur:

Spoiler

Passive: Increase the percentage of damage bonus to 25% and attack speed bonus to 15% (his passive at this moment is not noticeable)

3rd ability:

·       Make enemies affected by this increase the chance for weapons to proc slash.

·       Enemies affected by this will visually still have the sword pierced into them for 10 seconds. This will be an indicator to let you know what enemies are affected by the ability.

·       Make the ability bypass obstacles.

4th ability:

•                Get rid of mini 2nd ability. (waste of energy)

Fix: Put Excalibur`s energy channel glow back the way it was like nyx`s.

(the way it is now is just ugly)

This is the best-looking skin from what they showed and way better than the skin she has now unfortunately, her abilities are not a big deal to me and imo they need some improvements.

Assault rifle skin

Shotgun skin

Rocket launcher skin

Fist skin

Machetes

Polearms

Staffs

Sparring skins

Nova:

Spoiler

Passive:

·       Enemies with a grappling hook will also be knocked down.

1st ability:

·       Instead of it inflicting slash damage it will proc impacted damage which will have a 100% stagger effect. If the particle hits the same enemy again it will knock them down.

·       The more enemies it hits the more the damage increases.

·       If you hold the ability it won`t seek out enemies but instead can be used for damage reduction however status procs will consume particles. Pressing the ability will revert it back to seeking out enemies.

·       Damage reduction will not disappear until all particles are gone.

3rd ability:

·       If an enemy walks into it on the opposite end it will send the back to the direction it's pointing at (this is good to put in doorways)

·       You can shoot through the wormhole which will convert into explosions in a 10m radius.

·       Make the wormhole bigger for multiple enemies to walk through it.

·       (Synergy) her 2nd ability can pass through it.

4th ability:

·       (Synergy) If an enemy under the effects of the 4th ability is damaged by the 1st ability, it will cause a chain reaction by knocking enemies down in a 15m radius. (if the enemy is not killed off by the 4th ability)

I like the body of the skin and the hood but I don`t like the face. Tbh this looks like a skin that should be for Inaros and not for ash maybe it would look better in-game but as of now, his ryu skin is better than this.

Weapon skin options for him;

Bow skin

Claws

Dagger

Dual Daggers

Sword

Dual Swords

Nikana

Sparring

Staff

Tonfa

Ash:

Spoiler

·       All abilities can be cast while on a zipline.

1st Ability:

·       Holding the ability will make both shurikens target the enemy you`re aiming at dealing double slash damage.

·       The more health the enemy loses, the slower the enemy moves when bleeding out.

·       When the enemy stops bleeding, it will go back to its normal movement speed.

2nd Ability:

·       Increase the cast stun duration to 4 sec.

·       The smoke left behind will last for 10 seconds.

·       Enemies that enter the smoke will have a 6 sec stun duration and are more susceptible to damage.

·       All stun durations cannot be increased by duration mods.

·       The stun and the smoke damage buff will also work on bosses.

·       When Ash is invisible, the apparitions from bs are invisible also.

There are now new ways you can use this ability;

·       You can use it next to a dangerously high-levelled enemy to stun it and kill it with ease.

·       You can use it to block enemies in doorways. Since the smoke effect duration is 6 seconds and the smoke lasts 10 seconds, enemies will be stuck for a total of 12 seconds.

·       If you mod for less duration and more range, it will turn it into a better cc ability.

3rd Ability:

·       Holding the ability will give Ash certain mobility buffs. Teleporting in the air will give him sprint speed, bullet-jump before teleporting will give him increased bullet-jumping distance and sliding before teleporting will give him maneuverer speed.

·       The buffs start at 5% however, multiple uses can increase them up to its maximum of 25%.

·       All buffs will have a duration of 20 seconds.

·       These buffs are not affected by strength and duration mods.

·       Holding the ability while on the ground will make ash kick the enemy across the room causing a small ragdoll (visual animation is the same)

·       You can teleport through windows if there are allies, npcs, enemies or objects with a health bar on the other side of it.

·       You are able to teleport to enemies in the air.

·       After teleporting in the air, performing melee attacks will keep him in the air. (if DE decides to add aerial combos to melee 3.0)

4th Ability:

·       When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation while holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       If you want to jump out of bs, press the ability again and the clones will continue to kill enemies.

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       There is no limit to how many enemies he can kill within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       An indicator is shown of the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs.

Interactive blade storm animation

If you don`t want to be in the animation, it will act as normal however if you decide to be involved in the animation, you have a chance to gain bonus duration of slash ticks and 1% animation speed increase in the next use however, you have to be interactive within the animation.

While in the animation;

·       You have to press the melee button in sink when his stabs enemies in the animation.

·       When doing so, there is an indicator showing the buffs and successful hits which will be converted into duration of slash ticks and animation speed increase.

·       The more successful hits you get the more animation speed you can get in the next use e.g. 10 successful hits = 10% animation speed.

·       The maximus slash duration bonus you can receive is 7 seconds.

·       If you jump out of bs you will lose the bonuses.

·       The bonuses slash tick duration will also include all weapon types. (even weapons that don’t have slash)

·       If you don`t interact with at least five animation cutscenes and get three successful hits, you will only deal half of bs damage. (2000 damage + no interaction = 1000 damage.

Since Ash doesn`t have any synergy (or any good ones) here are some that will improve his performance;

Synergies

Smoke Screen + Shuriken, Teleport & Blade Storm:

·       If you use any ability while you`re invisible, enemy bodies will disappear.

·       The energy cost will also be cut down by half.

·       Using you 1st, 3rd and 4th abilities on the smoke victim will increase the damage dealt to the enemy.

Shuriken + Teleport:

·       Using the 1st ability on an enemy will show their health bar through walls longer, making you able to teleport to them as long as they are continually receiving bleeding ticks.

Shuriken + Blade Storm:

To increase the damage of bs you must use shuriken. As long as enemies continuously keep receiving bleeding ticks, your damage will increase over time with no limit.

·       Enemies need to be alive and bleeding from the 1st ability for bs to receive more damage.

·       If no enemies are affected by slash, you will have five seconds before the damage is lost.

·       If the five seconds is up, the stored-up damage will decay over time instead of disappearing completely.

·       There will be an indicator showing the amount of damage you are accumulating and the amount of time you have left.

·       If you get downed, the timer won`t start until you are revived.

Fixes:

·       Make Ash be able to teleport in and out of the same grates instead of just one direction.

·       Sometime ash is glitched and stabbing the air and he is unseen when using bs due to camera angle.

·       Make the “clones” look like him (like wukong`s 1st ability) instead of looking like a hologram.

·       When blade storm is done, Ash doesn’t appear at the same place he started at but instead is teleported in a different location.

I`ve been waiting for a skin for Ivara for ages and I like her skin so I’m defiantly getting this skin.

Bow skin (PLEASE MAKE THIS EXALTED BOW SKIN WORK FOR ALL BOWS)

Crossbow skin

Daggers

Dual Daggers

Sword

Dual Swords

Glaive

Nikana

Sparring

Sword

Whip

Ivara:

Spoiler

1st ability:

·       You can access consumable gear wheel on ziplines.

2nd ability:

·       Decrease the speed of the controllable projectile. (because of close and tight rooms this will be an improvement. I like the ability, but the slower speed is still too fast.)

·       Decrease energy cost while in use.

·       After making contact with the enemy, make it stay on the path instead of bouncing off enemies.

·       Let enemy location be shown on the map while in use.

·       Make the doors open when projectile goes near them.

·       This ability can be cast on the move.

3rd ability:

·       Make it have a 70% chance to unlock lockers, disable alarms without hacking and make her able to dismantle traps. In this state, she is not affected by traps while disabling them.

4th ability:

·       This ability can be cast while on the move.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

You just have to have a slightly higher sense 360 the room three times and your good

I'd like to be able to aim my gun too. Some people don't like high sensitivity on control stick aiming (I am one of them).

Upping the sensitivity isn't a good solution because it effects more than just Ash's 4.

Also having to spin in a circle with a laser pointer to mark things rather than a right/left with a small cone makes little sense to me.

16 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I'd like to be able to aim my gun too. Some people don't like high sensitivity on control stick aiming (I am one of them).

Upping the sensitivity isn't a good solution because it effects more than just Ash's 4.

Also having to spin in a circle with a laser pointer to mark things rather than a right/left with a small cone makes little sense to me.

I Grew used to it. Because I’m generally max sense on most games. But I also grew up sweating my life out of cod so I can’t play low sense on anything + my reaction time on competitive games is od so I’m Fairly used to it

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I Grew used to it. Because I’m generally max sense on most games. But I also grew up sweating my life out of cod so I can’t play low sense on anything + my reaction time on competitive games is od so I’m Fairly used to it

I'm actually the inverse oddly enough, I used to play on higher sensitivity to make up for my slower reaction speeds, but as my reaction speed grew I wound up having to dial it back because I wound up overshooting my target due to the higher sensitivity.

I don't know how common this issue of mine is but it is a weird one regardless. The odder thing is that it actually carries over to mouse aiming where I do better making large motions than small adjustments, for some reason I'm better at stopping my aim on the target than snapping it to a target, if that makes any sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

hahaha dont fear, ive just never changed it from when i first got that glyph, i barely play him now.

In other news, did this thread get merged with something else?

Lol bro and yes

now I see that op is just a dude who wants overpowered frames and really just wants to whine cause he can’t auto everything to death 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Whoever is merging my posts STOP DOING IT. You`re making the post not make sense, ppls comment are confusing and you making what I write a waste of bloody time. STOP DOING IT.

Mods merge post that are the same your post are all the same I see Some good ideas but heavily overshadowed with the I’m lazy make everything more op then it is mentality