Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Wisp Ruined Warframe for Me

Xianos_Chaos

So my friend who once was an ivara main now is a wisp main cause of how powerful her first ability is. He has built her to where the speed effect is around 63% buff and my god.....that gun and melee speed, I have never felt so fast swinging my Jat Kusar everywhere, it was amazing. And we do lots of missions together where it feels more natural, but it's the horrific problem is after he leaves for the night and I still do another run without him it hits me hard. That slow/sluggish feeling when you have your normal build.......it makes you feel that withdraw so damn badly, even the gun fire rate on the catchmoon just doesn't feel right anymore. I'm addicted to wisp's speed boost and I feel it's ruining the game for me. 😧

And now my friend is working on improving it to make the speed boost near 70%.........I need mah fix! Darn you Wisp you drug dealer!!!!! D:<

And this isn't even counting the times we do relic runs and wisp gets a buff or if another warframe buffs him.......oh god.....

practice with Parkour. you can move a lot faster than you think, without any Abilities involved at all. :)
(see also: not uncommon at all for me to get from A to B faster than people that are using Abilities that make them move faster)

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

347% Strength Volt: Hold my beer.

In all seriousness though, Wisp is quite enjoyable and I am a huge fan of her kit. I really want that Graxx skin for Wisp...

My friend is trying to think how to reach 350% power strength and also looking for arbitrations that have wisp in it for that extra 300%.

He's a mad man O.O

2 minutes ago, Xianos_Chaos said:

My friend is trying to think how to reach 350% power strength and also looking for arbitrations that have wisp in it for that extra 300%.

He's a mad man O.O

unknown.pngThis is how I usually Wisp. I used her alot during Plague Star. She is quite enjoyable to use.

I don't really feel a difference with wisps speed increase. The speed dude on the other hand I can kinda see some speed changes. But I run rhino almost all the time and he's slow enough that I don't feel much happen. She's a cool frame but i feel other than her health mote she's kinda lame imo ten again I have never used her so I can't really fairly judge. 

25 minutes ago, Xianos_Chaos said:

He's a mad man O.O

You should have seen the hilarity of my Smite Infusion Oberon with an Arbitration boost... +499% radiation damage again those poor Grineer.

I have issues maneuvering precisely in general, and Volt/Wisp speed buffs from other party members usually throw me off so bad I leave the squad if it's at the beginning of the mission. Love the Wisp fire rate buff but honestly feel like of nauseous with the move speed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xianos_Chaos said:

So my friend who once was an ivara main now is a wisp main cause of how powerful her first ability is. He has built her to where the speed effect is around 63% buff and my god.....that gun and melee speed, I have never felt so fast swinging my Jat Kusar everywhere, it was amazing. And we do lots of missions together where it feels more natural, but it's the horrific problem is after he leaves for the night and I still do another run without him it hits me hard. That slow/sluggish feeling when you have your normal build.......it makes you feel that withdraw so damn badly, even the gun fire rate on the catchmoon just doesn't feel right anymore. I'm addicted to wisp's speed boost and I feel it's ruining the game for me. 😧

And now my friend is working on improving it to make the speed boost near 70%.........I need mah fix! Darn you Wisp you drug dealer!!!!! D:<

And this isn't even counting the times we do relic runs and wisp gets a buff or if another warframe buffs him.......oh god.....

Ohb2ayF.jpg

WE NEED MOOOOOORE

Between Wisp and Wukong 2.0, I think the Power Creep is on a big upswing this year. Give them both Rage mods, and these two frames alone can obsolete the entire Original Eight

Wukong in particular, each Wukong is basically two players at once thanks to Twin's improved aggressive AI, and he can self-sustain, and he has a stronger version of Exalted Blade, AND he has a stronger version of Absorb

I'm not saying Wukong needs a huge nerf (because as strong as he is, he's also really fun), but he kinda has way too many tools