(NSW)Sk0rp1on

Just got Rhino Prime and....

... I just realized it’ll be a long time before actually use him. My Basic Rhino has like 5 forma and an aura forma in him and I have many other projects before I’ll get around to a slightly better Rhino. 

Oh well. He looks kinda cool at least. Glad I didn’t succumb to temptation and buy him!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

... I just realized it’ll be a long time before I actually use him. My Basic Rhino has like 5 forma and an aura forma in him and I have many other projects before I’ll get around to a slightly better Rhino. 

Oh well. He looks kinda cool at least. Glad I didn’t succumb to temptation and buy him!

Edited by (NSW)Sk0rp1on
Typos!

This is General Discussion and you are free to make this thread, but I really fail to see why you had to tell us about this.

If you don't want to use an item, then that's fine. Do what you want.
But really, what do you want to discuss?

It'll be a long time before I use him too. Not because of forma, but because his Metallics and Iron Skin tint are on the same colour... Literally unplayable xP

• Like 1

In response to his post: I just ate a hamburger and it was delicious.

• Haha 5
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Awazx said:

In response to his post: I just ate a hamburger and it was delicious.

Might I interest you in a Hamburger Prime? Has this awesome golden material on it some people refer to as "cheese"

Only 2,500 plat! Great deal!

@ OP.

Thats cool, you waiting to get another aura forma, or just dont wanna put in the time to reranking a slightly boosted stat version of something you arleady maxed TF out of?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

What are we meant to discuss here...?

His poor choice of using aura forma maybe?

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
il y a 11 minutes, Giantconch a dit :

Might I interest you in a Hamburger Prime?

It will be a long time before I eat a hamburger prime. I have always been a cheeseburger user and I have many other projects before I get to a slightly better hamburger.

Edited by Awazx
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

10 minutes ago, Awazx said:

It will be a long time before I eat a hamburger prime. I have always been a cheeseburger user and I have many other projects before I get to a slightly better hamburger.

Also made me chuckle

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

It'll be a long time before I use him too. Not because of forma, but because his Metallics and Iron Skin tint are on the same colour... Literally unplayable xP

Welp, guess I’m selling him!

18 minutes ago, (NSW)Sk0rp1on said:

Welp, guess I’m selling him!

If you already crafted him, you can't sell him

3 hours ago, (NSW)Sk0rp1on said:

... I just realized it’ll be a long time before actually use him. My Basic Rhino has like 5 forma and an aura forma in him and I have many other projects before I’ll get around to a slightly better Rhino. 

Darn, that's like two or three evenings of playing Rhino Prime to forma him 5 times... Not worth it man.

31 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

If you already crafted him, you can't sell him

For credits. If he can’t look good I’ll sell him for credits.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

He can look good.

https://youtu.be/IrZPzdQMKQ8

In that video for example. 

Really don't sell a frame you grinded for for days for credits.

That's not making Rhino Prime look great though, that's making Rhino Palantine look good which is nowhere near as hard.

Prime is literally the only Rhino skin where any fashion frame you put on it is instantly destroyed the second you use his abilities x'D

Edit: to be clear, I am literally using Rhino Prime with the default Rhino skin because it looks better than Prime if you use abilities.

Edited by (NSW)Sniperfox47

1 minute ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

That's not making Rhino Prime look great though, that's making Rhino Palantine look good which is nowhere near as hard.

Prime is literally the only Rhino skin where any fashion frame you put on it is instantly destroyed the second you use his abilities x'D

But whats the point in selling it for credits...

1 minute ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

But whats the point in selling it for credits...

To prove a point to DE that this is unplayable and they need to fix their game? (joking xP)

Nah, I'd never suggest selling him for credits, just saying it's impossible to make Rhino Prime's skin look good xP

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

To prove a point to DE that this is unplayable and they need to fix their game? (joking xP)

Nah, I'd never suggest selling him for credits, just saying it's impossible to make Rhino Prime's skin look good xP

I quite like it tbh

Rule number 874 of being new to an mmo: don't go in 100% on anything just yet unless told otherwise.

I was told to just work on standing and clearing the star chart. 

This is why i didn't Forma my Trinity/Nekros/ Frost/Vauban/Ash.... the primes existed and I didn't want to start from square one again like I did with Saryn/Equinox/Volt/....

Them Forma don't grow on trees you know....

18 minutes ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

*Laughs nervously*

Hide contents

e9ua3ob.png

Let me guess.... one is a maximum iron skin user, with umbra forma(s) installed.... the other is geared towards more support from stomps and/or roars.

(Doing that with Frost P and Nova P right now, 2 of each prime frame)

1 minute ago, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

Let me guess.... one is a maximum iron skin user, with umbra forma(s) installed.... the other is geared towards more support from stomps and/or roars.

(Doing that with Frost P and Nova P right now, 2 of each prime frame)

The normal rhino is just for roar, actually.

Spoiler

TtcZ6z0.jpg

• Upvote 1