Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] There is no reason to keep space mum alive (SPOLIERS)

WoodedSkate89

Seeing how all she has done is lie to us since she met us... There is no reason to even want to keep her alive.

I feel like there will be a scene where once the natah bossfight is doneand we will have a chance to kill her or let her go. (Btw it really won't be a challenge). 

Spoiler

UCmJK3H.jpg

What will you guys do if there is that option?

Edited by WoodedSkate89
  • Like 4

Just now, stalindlrp said:

After all lies I cant wait to kill her.

At the same time, the fallout will be insane.

Space granddad and grandma will come for us.

Maybe that will the the trigger of the huge war.

The quest starts with a boss battle. We kill lotus. WAR

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

If there is no option to kill Lotus come New War, I'll be really, really mad. That traitor needs to die!

Love how people just ASSUMED this was going to be a thing. To quote the Forums 1.5 years ago:
"Wow! I can't wait for The Sacrifice! I finally get to kill my useless Operator! Yeeeaaah!!!"

And yes, I'm aware of the DE Steve line: "...And, hopefully, you know, you forgive her.", which folks are claiming is "Totes proof that they're going to give us the choice to kill Space Mom!!!"

Yeah right. It's more like "Hopefully you all forgive her.....cause you suckas ain't got no choice in this matter, it's OUR plot!!! Whooooo!!!"

• Like 15

Just now, Tangent-Valley said:

Love how people just ASSUMED this was going to be a thing. To quote the Forums 1.5 years ago:
"Wow! I can't wait for The Sacrifice! I finally get to kill my useless Operator! Yeeeaaah!!!"

And yes, I'm aware of the DE Steve line: "...And, hopefully, you know, you forgive her.", which folks are claiming is "Totes proof that they're going to give us the choice to kill Space Mom!!!"

Yeah right. It's more like "Hopefully you all forgive her.....cause you suckas ain't got no choice in this matter, it's OUR plot!!! Whooooo!!!"

I think the thing about the operator was a joke...

I really wanna kill her. I'm set on it at this point

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tangent-Valley said:

And then the Mass Effect 3 ending debacle repeats if they don't let us kill her. They led us down this path, if they disappoint us with a "Power of Friendship and Love" ending or bulls*it like that, I'll be really cross. They've made Lotus  irredeemable for the past 5 years, so if they don't give us a choice in the matter, they may well stop making quests, cause what's the freakin' point, if they won't pay off.

• Like 2

SIDE NOTE:

I was in a youtube comment section the other day with this exact same topic,

someone said they can't wait to kill Natah because all the times she's interrupted him whilst fishing.

And someone else commented:

"You have a sick mind, I can't wait to see you be locked up in jail or something"

Idk that was just funny to me

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

And then the Mass Effect 3 ending debacle repeats if they don't let us kill her. They led us down this path, if they disappoint us with a "Power of Friendship and Love" ending or bulls*it like that, I'll be really cross. They've made Lotus  irredeemable for the past 5 years, so if they don't give us a choice in the matter, they may well stop making quests, cause what's the freakin' point, if they won't pay off.

I feel like if we kill her, teshin will take over as space guardian.

But there should be a choice.

I'd like the final scene of the New War Quest being Teshin in a bright pink, kitten apron with underwear that has "BIG GIRL" on the back. Making a pbj sandwhich for the operator and officially taking over as "space mum". And then it is a fade out...

Until simaris bursts a hole in the wall, gets right next to our face, and says

TENNO, I HAVE A SYNTHESIS TARGET FOR YOU TO PERFORM

Edited by WoodedSkate89
  • Like 2

Like, we all wanna do it, kill our ex-mum, but we all deep inside know how it will end. 

After pseudo boss fight we will use talknojutsu and Lotus will come back to us or she will start doubting herself and retreat so we will be able to use talknojustsu again in future quest to FINALLY make her come back "home".

This is typical thing in these type of medium... Good always wins, our "honorable" kids won't stand a vision of killing Lotus, because "ThErE iS gOoD iN eVeRy OnE" 

• Like 3

Just now, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Gimmie that psycho beast of bones Ordis as my navigator. 

I've kinda been iffy about ordis ever since he tried killing us.

Also, for the record, I hate him now.

When I was doing the jordas precept quest. I waited for a month until finally doing the juggernaut grind. 

AND EVERY SINGLE F******* TIME I ENTERED THE SHIP FOR A MONTH HE WOULD BEG ME TO FIND CEPHALON JORDAS WHO ENDED UP BEING EVIL ANYWAY

8 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I've kinda been iffy about ordis ever since he tried killing us.

When did he try and kill the operator? TWW? Spoilers.

That was a dream or some kind of hallucination. 

Ordis is the ONLY   one that generally cares for us. 

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove
  • Like 6