Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What warframes do you intend to try ?

Tenno76856

Almost finished starchart with my starter excal, and been reading over comments since i started about various warframes.

Will probably end up trying Baruuk, Ivara, Khora (if i ever get her pieces), Hydroid (one short of his prime), Nekros (have his prime), Inaros , wukong (have his prime) &  Wisp. These are the ones which i find potentially interesting and probably more my type of playstyle (solo a lot but do randoms regularly). Are my choices weird?. I tend to try stuff people dont find popular (ill leave Saryn, Octavia and Grendel to my wf fodder list.... Hehehe)

Im wondering why Mirage prime seems to cheaper than most other wf primes on market ?. 

mirage prime has been out the longest (and is next to be vaulted IIRC) so everyone has her pieces thus making her cheap.

Personally i would also recommend Nezha as he is: fast, self sustaining energy and health wise, tanky and has decent CC and damage.

But as Airwolfen said, try them all when you can to see if you will actually like them.

5 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

Im wondering why Mirage prime seems to cheaper than most other wf primes on market ?. 

Because Mirage Prime been out for such a long time that her parts are widely available. Though iirc she’s next in line to be vaulted so the price will eventually rise once that occurs.

All of them, eventually, MR system requires it. As for why Mirage is cheap it's because she's not hard to farm and she never vaults (until now apparently), Valkitty prime is also relatively cheap and probably the hardest overall to kill frame in the game. Wisp is probably my favorite frame currently but mirage is probably the best balanced frame as literally all her skills work well with each other. 

On Warframe Market, the price of things is usually dictated by how much time is averted in obtaining something for your self. I could probably sell my lato vandal and braton vandal sets on market for 200 plat, not because they are so good, but because it can take months of constant farming for all the parts to drop. Similarly a fully maxed high endo cost mod like primed reach or adaptation could be sold for 200 p even though an unleveled mod could go for like 5 or 10 because of the amount of time it takes to farm the endo and creds to max it off. The more work something costs, the more people will charge for it. 

Mesa is probably the biggest "point" damage dealer, she's very much a glass cannon, though her ballistic battery needs to be changed... Titania is a fantastically fun frame to play but i wouldn't invest a lot of forma into her because she and Ivara will be the next two primes to be released, same with Ivara, fun, but requires a lot of skill and high leveled mods to be really viable. 

Also, just remember, there is no warframe in the game called "Ember". You may see some old youtube videos talking about how good "Ember" is, but there is actually no warframe in the game named "ember".

Edited by (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx

You do you, mate. Nothing weird about it.

For me, Gauss, obviously. A bit of a frame collector, so I already have everything except Ash Prime and Vauban Prime.

Also, still looking for a good Harrow build for solo play. Still can't find one.

Edited by KnossosTNC

I got them all, but explore most of them more one after another with proper builds whenever I get bored of the usual stuff. Last time it was Mag, which after a lot of research and testing I now LOVE and use a lot.

Next up on my list is Umbra, which I haven't touched since his quest. I'm mainly interested to see if there's any fun synergy between him and my operator, and of course I really need a proper build for him before the New War hits. Got a riven for his Skiajati last week too, so I might do something fun with that as well.

After that probably Nidus and Harrow.

Excuse my newness, but excalibur seems like the most basic warframe to me. I'm not new to mmo so I want to experiment with the abstract and specialty warframes. 

I like complicated stuff that I have to figure out and master.

And everyone should have a support role ready to help for elite and endgame hard stuff so I'd like to have a Trinity main ready to pull out for whenever.

I just made Inaros so I'm learning him for mastery fodder at the moment. A vet told me not to forma him yet because it's possible Inaros Prime may come out by the time im an expert.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

All of them, eventually, MR system requires it. As for why Mirage is cheap it's because she's not hard to farm and she never vaults (until now apparently), Valkitty prime is also relatively cheap and probably the hardest overall to kill frame in the game. Wisp is probably my favorite frame currently but mirage is probably the best balanced frame as literally all her skills work well with each other. 

On Warframe Market, the price of things is usually dictated by how much time is averted in obtaining something for your self. I could probably sell my lato vandal and braton vandal sets on market for 200 plat, not because they are so good, but because it can take months of constant farming for all the parts to drop. Similarly a fully maxed high endo cost mod like primed reach or adaptation could be sold for 200 p even though an unleveled mod could go for like 5 or 10 because of the amount of time it takes to farm the endo and creds to max it off. The more work something costs, the more people will charge for it. 

Mesa is probably the biggest "point" damage dealer, she's very much a glass cannon, though her ballistic battery needs to be changed... Titania is a fantastically fun frame to play but i wouldn't invest a lot of forma into her because she and Ivara will be the next two primes to be released, same with Ivara, fun, but requires a lot of skill and high leveled mods to be really viable. 

Also, just remember, there is no warframe in the game called "Ember". You may see some old youtube videos talking about how good "Ember" is, but there is actually no warframe in the game named "ember".

I've never seen so many people talk about how much they hate one frame. I got the message loud and clear that I don't even need ember in my foundry lol

34 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

I've never seen so many people talk about how much they hate one frame. I got the message loud and clear that I don't even need ember in my foundry lol

I use to love Ember actually. But she has been nerfed, and then nerfed, and then nerfed... They dug a hole until they hit bedrock, then bombarded that bedrock with orbital railgun strikes until they hit magma, then threw ember into the magma, and then took a dump on her flaming corpse, and then filled the hole up with radioactive waste and plastic sea turtle nose straws, then drew a pentagram and summoned SATAN to urinate flaming liquid sulfur on her grave and then burried it under 30 feet of reinforced cement. 

So. Yeah. Ember use to be a lot of fun in low level missions, not so great after eh level 45 enemies or so................ now there's basically no good reason to play her..

1 hour ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

They are just headlessly following false Mainstream: Frame must deal high Dmg to become worth to play.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

2 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

I just made Inaros so I'm learning him for mastery fodder at the moment. A vet told me not to forma him yet because it's possible Inaros Prime may come out by the time im an expert.

Inaros Prime won't be out for at least another year.

Atlas - Ivara - Titania - Nezha - Inaros are the next releases and they are released about 3 months apart.

Edited by Bioness

Get all of them because you never know if they will get buff, rework or augment that will make them broken. Also Warframe is collecting game, thats only reason to play really, well this or you can join always grumpy "moe content" crowd, the choice is yours.