Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea: Reaver, Death’s Apprentice

(XBOX)VoluntaryElm609

WARNING ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THIS TWICE AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET RID OF THE SECOND ONE!

Passive- enemies killed within affinity range generate a small amount of energy

first- Serrated Edge

grant allies and self increased melee damage for a time which durations increases for every melee kill you make with melee

second- Marked for Death

throw a ball of energy that marks surrounding enemies. Marked enemies generate energy upon deaths and grant increased damage for a short time to their killers

third- judgement

When active build up strength by killing enemies with a energy drain and trigger again to release a massive wave of energy that inflicts damage depending on what’s accumulated

fourth- Death’s Cleaver

summon a massive two banded weapon that does radiation damage and slash

stats work in progress

lore work in progress

Abilities will as always be a work in progress...

WARNING::: Just popped in my head 

Edited by (XB1)VoluntaryElm609
Warning added

For the post you wish to delete, you can simply report it and a mod will delete it for you shortly. Just tap the little flag near the top of box containing your post.

Also i like your warframe however i feel its missing somethings that add to the fun of using the warframe because as of right now i feel its just a warframe that will do nothing more special than some of the warframes in the game already. 

Like i feel if i have a chroma or equinox, that can allow me to already experience way too much (if not more) of what your warframe has to offer

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

On 2019-08-18 at 9:48 PM, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

For the post you wish to delete, you can simply report it and a mod will delete it for you shortly. Just tap the little flag near the top of box containing your post.

Also i like your warframe however i feel its missing somethings that add to the fun of using the warframe because as of right now i feel its just a warframe that will do nothing more special than some of the warframes in the game already. 

Like i feel if i have a chroma or equinox, that can allow me to already experience way too much (if not more) of what your warframe has to offer

Thanks for the tip and I’ll try and focus on how it would be played!

For marked for death an idea pops into my head of an aerial orb spawn.

Reaver tosses an orb of light into the air. it generates an AOE aura of 18m that marks all targets. the marked targets have reduced armor, and move slower, take more damage.

Enemies who die within the aura range of the orb feed into it, expanding its lifespan. The orb has no health, and is invincible. but has a duration of 20 seconds

Every enemy that dies in its aura, adds 2 seconds to its duration. 

It reduces enemy armor by 30%, increases the damage they take by 30%+[power strength] and reduces the attack/movement speed of enemies in its range by 20%+[power strength]

But Reaver can cast up to 2 of these orbs, they float in the air a bit and shine in colors, marked enemies will glow, similar to the Argonak gun. 

--

Was just a thought, but what if Reaver had no Energy, just health and shields, but he had a huge health pool, more than nidus, less than inaros.

And his powers draw from his health, his passive, restore his health and nearby allies when he damage enemies in combat with melee or guns.

as he deals damage, his passive heals him, and his allies based on a percent of the damage inflicted within a range of 12m. 

---

for his third power, i was actually imagining it being like Mesa's first power. 

You cast it to turn it on, it then builds up affinity points into its pool, based on actions, any really add to its pool, like Syndicate weapons

Then, on recast at max 100% it is released in an aoe attack explosion, he pounds the ground, dealing damage to all nearby enemies, applying debuffs to survivors

as well, it could restore the health and shields of all nearby allies as well. providing a support/dps sort of role for him

---

For reavers first power, what if it was based on his energy color? similar to Chroma.

His first releases a pulse from him for around 50m [affinity range] to him and nearby allies applying a damage boost elemental buff to him and allies.

It grants a critical chance+status chance bonus and either [heat,cold,toxin,electric] damage buff for 30 seconds. [scaling with power strength]

---

Maybe Reavers ultimate, could be a dual cleavers exalted weapon, 2 giant cleavers for a reaver. exalted dual cleavers. just with 100% melee range maybe