Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sweeper Shotgun

CrashDaxter

Absolutely worth it. Unless you are leveling weapons....In which case its a TERRIBLE idea. Just like DrButtface (lol) Said, It will take your kills up to lvl 90 or so. But you can always just take out its attack Precept if you are leveling. My Carrier can now solo Io to wave 9, without me ever firing a shot. The thing is scary, in all honesty.

I'm not sure if it's worth it to potato any sentinel weapon.

Dethcube can kill mid level enemies in a decent speed, but mostly, consistent stunlock to large groups of enemies of all levels. very convenient. over time i'm even putting some Forma on that machine gun :p

Dakka.mkv

anyways, that shotgun has high single target damage, meaning it can effectively output damage against enemies. i think i still like Deth machine gun better, though. pebble gun to the rescue!

Sweeper even without Blaze is plenty lethal.

It can pretty much 1 shot almost anything below level 40.

But to turn it into a killing machine you need both Spazz and Accelerated blast.

Since Spazz and Accelerated blast also affects how fast it re-targets a new enemy.

Edited by fatpig84

Is anybody getting a firing animation bug when the Sweeper is equipped on the Dethcube?

A lot of times, the game doesn't show the Dethcube firing even though nearby enemies get killed/ragdolled the same as when it is shown firing. It's pretty weird to open a door and see the nearest Grineer get flung away from me without a single "shot" being fired.

Holy...

What sentinel do you used it with?

Wyrm of course. I built Carrier simply for the shotgun and tossed him aside immediately after collecting him from the Foundry(it's also said that Wyrm's Warrior has the furthest range, I'm not too sure about that but I can confirm that Wyrm still fires on enemies when you're on the skybridge above the pod in maps like Xini)

Edited by Amistyrja