Nacyus

Another Stalker upgrade? (SPOILER!?)

Posted (edited)

Tried searching first but surprisingly i didnt find anything about it yet,so...
Since the corpus (alad) and the sentients (lotus) worked together to make amalgam units,
combining these two factions "with the weakness of neither"
I always had the question in my mind since the ropaloli and the amalgams became a known thing..
Stalker.. was upgraded by hunhow to make him a full sentient unit with adaptation, more powers, better abilities..
while he was a surprise at the beginning, we overwhelmed him again with ease by now.
So the question is... Stalker has always been our favourite nemesis (atleast for most of us i guess)
Is this really the end of his carrier tho? must be?
....Ooooor he could get the aid of the corpus and become an incredibly powerful Amalgam upgraded sentient for a comeback?

Would you like to see his comeback with some new real threat equal to our powerlevels?

Edited by Nacyus

8 minutes ago, Nacyus said:

Tried searching first but surprisingly i didnt find anything about it yet,so...
Since the corpus (alad) and the sentients (lotus) worked together to make amalgam units,
combining these two factions "with the weakness of neither"
I always had the question in my mind since the ropaloli and the amalgams became a known thing..
Stalker.. was upgraded by hunhow to make him a full sentient unit with adaptation, more powers, better abilities..
while he was a surprise at the beginning, we overwhelmed him again with ease by now.
So the question is... Stalker has always been our favourite nemesis (atleast for most of us i guess)
Is this really the end of his carrier tho? must be?
....Ooooor he could get the aid of the corpus and become an incredibly powerful Amalgam upgraded sentient for a comeback?
(maybe with the looks similar to a xenomorph with all those sentient bones?)

Would you like to see his comeback with some new real threat equal to our powerlevels?

I would like to see him making a comeback, more in the fashion of an assassination target with mechanics like the ropaloli instead of a simple statcheck enemy. Something like a heavy statcheck one like eidolons WITH mechanics that allows him to take damage like the ropaloli, in order to make our gear worth without being absolutly forced to only deal damage without any mind usage.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Nacyus said:

Full sentient unit? Who, what, when, where did you learn this?

Your hatred is too weak shadow, mine is strong! My fragments will finish this

confirms or, at very least, strongly implies stalker chan is not recognized as a fellow sentient by voldemort.

Keep also in mind that the stick of sentient uberness got wrecked and became broken stick with no antenna for voldemort to issue orders. Yeah I don't feel like using the spoiler tag so.....

Stalker boy is still his own master with an upgraded armor and a couple new moves. That's it. I strongly believe we haven't heard the last of him yet.

Edited by Olphalarepth

16 minutes ago, Nacyus said:

I always find him to be a cringy angsty fool with the brain the size of a walnut, so no, I would not like to see his comeback. He is a nuisance I can do without.

But I do agree that, Stalker being the whiny psycopath that he is, he would probably agree for Alad V and Lotus to do whatever they want with him. Stalker's will is weak and he thirsts for a master.

the only upgrade he need is the old primery with slight damage boost (that would surely break at high levels >.>) and maintaining his non sentinent abilities like absorb, reckning, pull, so on, while firening on the run and bullet jumping.

i736ts.png