The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miter And T.gremlins Questions

Eraiez

If wrong place to put this please notify me, don't rage ahead. Although i post alot, i'm still relatively new to forums, sorry. Unsure of where to post this, as this is not a bug, and definitely not gameplay issue.

Anyway, topic is:

Drop rate. For the twin gremlins.

-During initial release of said weapons, tons of people are "lookie me gremlins shinee wraar!".

-Now, i see people "Lookie tons'o miter parts no gremlin BPs wraar!".

I myself have been tearing new ones for kril and vor in quite a few runs now. I've farmed then enough to net myself a whole miter and get at least 30k creds selling the extra parts. I get that they won't surely drop BPs everytime, but is the TG's drop rate somewhere along 1%?

Not entirely a rage post, just wanted to see if anyone knows about my question, and how many people are going through my experience as well. I know there are a lot of others out there who's done more runs (i've seen someone say they had enough miter parts to build 7) and i respect that. I'm going to keep at vor and kril 'till they give me my gremlins, and goodluck to all others doing the same. 

oh yeah and do me a favor, tear kril a new one for me. At least until stalker gets tired of taking revenge for him anyway.

What stalker?

i got mine after ~

10miter BP

8-12 of EACH miter part.

in the meantime my vasto went from 15->30 just by the team exp (and this was with rushing) i also maxed my previous primary and gain a few levels on the miter itself.

at the end, i logged and tried for the 3rd day to get the bp an it dropped on the first run of the day.

RNG is RNG but the odds seems fairly stacked against gremlins atm.

15 or 20 runs, and i had the parts for almost two Miters, and i had like 3 Gremlin BP's. 

Gremlins are on the rare side on purpose, due to it only be a BP, but it's far from 1%. it felt more like 7.5% for me.

everyone has a different experience. but all experiences are relevant. farming rewards need basic boundaries to keep things from getting too out of hand.

maybe one day we'll have those basic boundaries. 

Edited by taiiat

UGH I HAVE TO VENT THIS.

/vent

KRIL DROPS THE GREMLINS BP, THEN THE VOR BUG COMES UP? HE DOESN'T DIE OR DO ANYTHING AT ALL?

THAT'S SERIOUSLY BULLCRAP! AND I HAD A HUUUUGE SMILE ON MY FACE AND SHOUTED MY MIND OUT FOR GETTING THE BP TOO!

GED FREKENG DEMNET.

/vent

UGH I HAVE TO VENT THIS.

/vent

KRIL DROPS THE GREMLINS BP, THEN THE VOR BUG COMES UP? HE DOESN'T DIE OR DO ANYTHING AT ALL?

THAT'S SERIOUSLY BULLCRAP! AND I HAD A HUUUUGE SMILE ON MY FACE AND SHOUTED MY MIND OUT FOR GETTING THE BP TOO!

GED FREKENG DEMNET.

/vent

I know that feel, man. That's why I always run Iliad with Rhino. So that if I run into that bug I could at least stomp and force the "go to extraction" condition without killing god mode Kril