Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Second Dream Spoiler] Who Is Your Operator?

NuttyNuti

Do you already headcanon on what your operator is like, but you don't feel like actually roleplaying with them outside the game itself? Come here to vent out your creative urges and introduce your space kid to us all! 🙂

There is plenty of things you call talk about, such as:

• what is your operator's name
  • what kind of personality they are
  • what they do when they are not moving down grineer or corpus
  • how do they feel about the current state of world
  • what is known about their past
  • Anything you want to tell!

Starting by telling about my own operator in the next post!

(I pondered a while where to put this thread, eventually decided to put this to the Role Playing section as, well, this IS about kind of roleplaying. Feel free to move this to a better location if needed.)

• Like 3

Here we go! Here is my space kid. Picture:

Spoiler

kuva.png

I haven't decided her a name yet, but for now I plan to name her after a tree or a sturdy flower (like sunflower), perhaps in Middle Eastern or South Asian language. Or something else fitting.

Her design tells some stories (aside that I have a thing for ladies with short black hair and yellow or grey eyes). I see her having had it rough when she learned to control her Void powers, and she needed implants to keep them in check. Some damage has already happened, as her scarring shows. Otherwise, I see her being practical-orientated, even tomboy-ish, hence her punk hair and sturdy attire. It is unknown if she was born with yellow eyes (weird eye color mutation in humanity?) or if it is influenced by her void powers. Latter is probable.

In terms of alignment, she has been mainly balancing the middle path, which reflects how she wants to treat situations "like an adult", ie. neither to rush to the most emotional response not to be cold. She has swayed both ways though, but in general she tries to act so that she is as helpful ans mature as possible, feeling that she is responsible of thousands of innocent lives.

By her personality, I've seen her being kind and pretty stand-off-ish yet sentimental: stories across the system move her, and she wants to offer a helping hand. She also keeps plenty of items reminded her of human destinies she has encountered, such as dedicating a memorial corner for Umbra. However, she also keeps herself distanced from what she is doing as a warrior, as letting those feelings overwhelm her will not be good idea. A lot emotions packaged inside and controlled, and she aims to be both pragmatic and warm. She has not quite alright her status as a Tenno, and while she knows she can do a lot good, she wishes she wouldn't need to do what she is doing. Alas, that she can't just decide.

Outside missions, she mainly just plans for the next mission and tries to keep herself occupied. But on lighter note, she is fond of Ordis and likes talking and bantering with him, treating him a lot like a sibling. She is also very clingy towards Lotus, as she is her only parental figure. She has a soft spot for Fortuna, and she has an odd friendship with Ticker.

Below spoiler regarding The Apostasy Prologue onwards:

Spoiler

It hit her very hard when Lotus left her.

Oh and a random note: Her voice is Raven.

Edited by NuttyNuti
  • Like 3

Spoiler for most current state of story.

Name: Kaylik Anderos

Personality: A bit scared. Can't remember much of what happened before he was placed into Lua, asleep, but he remembers his burning anger towards the orokin. He remembers the horror of the Zarimin Ten Zero, and as a result has a fear of the dark (When he went searching for Rell, he nearly had several panic attacks, and he did have an accident on the transference module on Orbiter...much to Ordis' dismay). He misses the Lotus but has found a new comforting voice...in the form of Nora Nightwave. He does have a bit of a crush on her. Hopes to one day meet her.

Hobbies: Fishing on Cetus Plains. Listening to Nora's Nightwave station...even if he doesn't care for music (in headcanon, it's something like a radio station where music is playing whenever nora isn't on). Reads whatever books he can get his hands on. Found several ancient copies of Harry Potter (first 4 books so far). Hasn't finished reading them (don't spoil them for him). Has habit of talking to his frames as if they were imaginary friends when looking over them in the armory. 

Current state of the world: Not too sure. He doesn't remember much of Earth, but the Grineer just kind of horrify him with their disfigured appearance (though he does get along with Clem, but then again, who doesn't). The corpus intrigue him a bit. Their zealous approach to profiteering reminds him of 21st century Earth from history class. The infestation are something of a marvel to him. Not too sure where they originate from, but based on his interactions with Neewa from the Glast Gambit, he's certain there's more to them than meets the eye...now if could just capture one that didn't try to kill him. The loss of the Lotus left him in a panic for the first few days. After confrontation with Ballus though...he fears encountering her again.

History: His parents were ship workers on the Zarimen. They were onboard mostly as repair crew and they were trying to impart engineering lessons unto him. He didn't care much for it though. Had a few friends but most of them are now lost to time. He didn't get to interact much with the other children on board the ship during the trip or after. Upon becoming a Tenno, his original Frame was Rhino Prime. 

• Like 4

So in the spirit of talking to frames like they're imaginary friends, here's what I got so far:

Excalibur: Something of the oldest brother that Kaylik never had. Someone he keeps going back to for advice, and to confide in.
Rhino Prime: His master. His brother-in-arms. His sword. Together they plow through the battlefields like a rabid Kavat. The get along so well that Ordis sometimes question Kaylik's mental stability when he starts talking about encounters that never happened with Rhino Prime.
Gara: A sister of sorts. His first female frame. He's always awkward with her, and she enjoys teasing him. Especially about Nora.
Garuda: something of a bullying older sister. She doesn't care for Kaylik's inefficient use of her abilities. She wants blood and Kaylik never draws enough of it. Also thinks of Kaylik for being a boy.
Hydroid: Cooler older brother. Always wanting to go on some kind of treasure hunting adventure. (Kaylik has unwittingly imprinted a Davy Jones like personality on Hydroid). 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gundam_Warper said:

So in the spirit of talking to frames like they're imaginary friends, here's what I got so far:

Excalibur: Something of the oldest brother that Kaylik never had. Someone he keeps going back to for advice, and to confide in.
Rhino Prime: His master. His brother-in-arms. His sword. Together they plow through the battlefields like a rabid Kavat. The get along so well that Ordis sometimes question Kaylik's mental stability when he starts talking about encounters that never happened with Rhino Prime.
Gara: A sister of sorts. His first female frame. He's always awkward with her, and she enjoys teasing him. Especially about Nora.
Garuda: something of a bullying older sister. She doesn't care for Kaylik's inefficient use of her abilities. She wants blood and Kaylik never draws enough of it. Also thinks of Kaylik for being a boy.
Hydroid: Cooler older brother. Always wanting to go on some kind of treasure hunting adventure. (Kaylik has unwittingly imprinted a Davy Jones like personality on Hydroid). 

This I find interesting 😮 I also have impressions on thatmy operator has emotional attachments to the frames she pilots.

The Sacrifice spoilers ahead!

Spoiler

At least Prime and Umbra frames were made by infesting people and still posses sentience of those people to a degree (most visible in Umbra but also visible in the piloted frame at the end of The Second Dream). Therefore, my operator kinda sees the warframes as people they were made of (or the people of the Primes that non-Primes were copied from). As Warframes don't tend to be very vocal nor lively without someone operating, she kinda acts around them like they were some sort of memorial altars, except the sentience of those people still is alive in some way.

Edited by NuttyNuti
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Her name is Nefetari, paired with the Cephalon Arges. Her name is now a cruel mockery, the shortened form Nef leaning towards hungry Corpus capitalists, while her full name referring to beauty is juxtaposed with the Transference burns that scar her face and radiate from her implants.

She has a spiteful and rash personality, but through the Madurai meditations she’s able to keep the worst of her impulses under control. She can be quick to anger or violence, but channels her frustrations towards the various factions of the solar system rather than her fellow Tenno. Between missions, she mostly watches out the window of the orbiter during transit, trying to find answers from the Void. 

She’s from the Martian colonies, and holds a significant enough tie to the red world that she was a natural choice for the Inaros warframes. She remembers the Orokin trying to find a wide variety of “colonists” for the Zariman Ten Zero voyage, but doesn’t remember if her family was brought along to die aboard the ship or if she was taken away from her home.

After her awakening from the Second Dream, she does her best not to truly sleep. Submerging into the Transference provides her with the replenishment of sleep without her subconscious pulling up memories of the Zariman. If she does sleep, she makes sure Inaros watches over her nearby. Her deep bond with the warframe allows some semblance of a two-way emotional imprint, the frame operating through the passive pulses of void energy to follow her like a mindless golem, however she can hear the echoes of thoughts and emotions crossing back across the Transference somewhere deep within Inaros.

Post TSD/TNW/Epilogue spoilers:

Spoiler

She is resentful towards the Lotus’ betrayal. She knew the Lotus was manipulating the Tenno, and feels vindicated after he disappearance and recent re-emergence as Natah and her siding with the Sentients. 

Picture:

Spoiler

Db2WjuA.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I actually thought some time before writing into this topic - I love roleplaying, but my headcanons clash a bit with some established canon already, even after The Sacrifice. 
I'd really like to share my ideas about my operator, though, and I hope you will like them :3 

Spoiler

lIheEVk.png

(Sorry for the image quality >_<

Also I apologize in advance for any errors, English is not my first language) 

Name: Nate. 

Personality: He has a quiet personality, and finds himself lost in thought a lot of times when he's on the Orbiter. Being some sort of "squad leader" for his Clan, he tries his best to remain optimistic and encourage the others, even when he himself feels discomforted; and he tries all times a diplomatic approach with any enemy able to negotiate, just to avoid unnecessary bloodshed or collateral damage to anyone. A follower of the Unairu School, he always puts himself on the frontline and tries to avoid damage on others (fellow Tenno, allies, Kavor defectors). Despite his meditations teach him on the importance of enduring obstacles, he happens many times to act on pure instinct. For this reason he got along with Rhino instantly, and he's been his trusty Warframe from the Old War; Rhino's resilience and strength, along with the ability to strengthen and protect others, have always been his favourite choice. 
Despite being quiet and as calm as possibile, he becomes incredibly fierce in battle, if the circumstances require so; given his way of fighting, his Warframe equips a lot of medium-close range weapons, especially shotguns, swords and greatswords.

Free time: whenever he's not on a mission, he loves just strolling around Cetus and has a lot of items from there: jewelry, trinkets, some of Nakak's masks, a colourful scarf Saya gave him as a present when he helped her and Konzu reconciliate. He's awful at fishing, but enjoys doing so anyway, and loves Cetus' cooking, Since he approached Fortuna, he spends a lot of time (and money) trying to help the Solaris, and every now and then sets off for a race with the Ventkids. Even though they mock him no-stop for his total lack of grace or elegance in using the K-Drive (which he can't use at all without smacking a wall, a tree or Nef Anyo's statue, and not always into the sturdy safety of his Warframe) he has a lot of fun.
And that's because Nate really wants to feel like a normal person every now and then. He knows he's part of an ancient and powerful warrior caste, he knows he has the duty of protecting the System's balance, but especially since Apostasy Prologue and The Sacrifice, he feels the need of some kind of bond with the worlds he protects, and the importance of bulding some sort of life into the Origin System. Briefly said, he realized the importance of having simple fun every now and then - because thinking all the time about all the horrors plaguing the System would make him go crazy. He knows that, and he wants to avoid it. 

Factions and state of the world: Grineer, Corpus, Infested - for him they're all part of the same problem. The Corpus greed, the Grineer fury, the Infested plague, he always tries his best to keep every faction at bay, in that sort of universal balance they were instructed to maintain. But that doesn't feel enough. He would want to do a serious talk with the Corpus Board, or some finishing strike on the Grineer empire. Even trying anything to stop the Infestation for good. 
All this for the sake of the little factions. Ostrons, Solaris, he feels their pain, Ticker's stories make his guts twist with anger and frustration. 
He and Simaris don't really like each other, though. Especially since the latter tried to steal Ordis... 

Past: he remembers a little, but everytime he tries to recall his childhood or the moments prior to the Void horror, everything becomes dark and screams and explosion occupy his mind. Funny enough, Rhino seems very perceptive about it, and whenever Nate's mind starts to drift that way, he calls him back with force. They share a strong bond, something he can't explain very well. It just feels natural. 

Spoiler

The main "conflict" with the original canon is essentially here. When Nate is on the Orbiter, the Transference impulses are strong enough to allow Rhino full mobility on the ship, even though he spends most of that time meditating or working on his weapons. He always keeps a watchful eye on Nate, and never leaves him alone for long. 
Rhino can't talk, not directly, but he "talks" a bit with a sort of telepathy, communicating with Nate in simple, short phrases. They fight together since the very start, but for Nate Rhinos has always been kind of a father figure. Right after the Second Dream, and after the Lotus left, Nate would find himself waking up on the Quarters' couch, with Rhino not so far away.

Random things: 

- He keeps the Donda just in front of the Quarters' window, and uses to meditate near it. 
- In my headcanon (of course in the game is different), Nate has always had Rhino alone. 

Spoiler

After waking up Umbra, he and his Clan made an entire room for him in the Dojo. Whenever they're all there, Umbra may sometimes play the Shawzin for them. 

Sorry for the long post XD 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there. I would like to introduce my Operator, Nyra Nemesis (originally Neera Khan), whom I've imbued with some unique characteristics. Nyra Nemesis (as a character) was inspired and derived by many things in my own life, including an incomplete story that I wrote back in 2011 called 'This World Was Not Meant For You And I' that is now integrated into another author's written universe as a source for minor characters, in which one of the OCs was 'Neera Khan.' 'Nyra' or 'Neera' is a nickname that I gave to an older friend and role-model from over 20 years ago who, rather tragically, ended their own life and left me heart-broken since my childhood. My late friend's name was Nasreen and 'Neera' was once a tribute to them (after years of counselling and therapy), but now they are merely a recurring villain in practically all of my writing. 'Neera' is a fictional portrayal of the sort of villain I would become if I had magical powers. In essence, my Operator is a fictitious iteration of an amalgamation between myself and a deceased friend from the past, as we would be if we had magical powers. We physically bear some resemblances partly due to my lack of imagination as a character designer, ehehe 😅 as Nyra is consistently designed in the image of myself. I have loosely taken my OC and loosely integrated them into my take on Warframe's lore, making them compatible with the role of an Operator. Here I will show brief snapshots chronicling the various activities and personality states of my Operator over the past year or so, that should acquaint you with Nyra's personality and maybe some quirks, too.
(please bear with me as this has the potential to get lengthy as I narcissistically blabber on about my Warframe Operator who may eerily share the same worldly political dispositions that I do)

Various Quotes from Character

Spoiler

"All that ever was, ever is, and ever will be in this universe, is ultimately N0thing, for N0thing begets only N0thing - and ye... ye short-lived self-replicators are entirely another soon-to-be extinct component of a summation that is exponentially greater than each of its parts - parts without which it can still very easily thrive!"

-Nyra Nemesis

"We shall poison and utterly eviscerate thy pretentious, worthless, primitive, disgusting species until thou art principally naught but subjugates to become branded, leashed, caged, picked and slaughtered for mine adored blattodean offspring and companions of technocyte, by whom thou shallt surely be consumed!"

-Nyra Nemesis

"To think that you once referred to this desiccated garbage-heap as 'civilisation'...? Hah, pathetic! If 'civilisation' exclusively results needless toxicity and suffering to everything else around you, then your unrestrained existence is a commodity that, for you, is hereby forfeit; you are, by definition, THE parasitic pest of Sol. You belong only in cages as no more than shameful exhibits indexed within my libraries of local historic displays of exemplary pestilence. I hope that humans never develop any means of interstellar transport, and that you and your repugnant cultures and memes die here by the hand of your own selfish, selective altruisms."

-Nyra Nemesis

"Extrinsic value imbued or asserted by objects capable of subjective experiences that, by the vices of their ambiguous origins, possess zero intrinsic value - is no value at all! Therein will you truly conquer disparity, whence you are all equally deemed worthless!"

-Nyra Nemesis

"Cogito, ergo nihil erit."

-Nyra Nemesis

"The ribs and rump are my favourite part of the 'sapient' hominid ape, when cooked and seasoned properly. Mmm."

-Nyra Nemesis

"I smell an injured prey. I can hear it weep for its life, praying to their absent mythological deities. The more they suffer, the better they taste. I enjoy this part the most, hehe."

-Nyra Nemesis

Meet Nyra Nemesis, the future enemy of your world, and the horrific cult leader (in their older life, if they survive into the future):

Spoiler

EtL9wvf.jpg

Nyra is the leader of the Cult of N0thing, after gradually descending into complete bloodthirsty madness, as depicted above in an image not from Warframe, only to demonstrate what they would be like in later adulthood. Nyra is overflowing with magical powers beyond that of Operators as they are now. Their menacing eyes are full of contempt for the civilized humanoid world. Nyra craves only retribution against humanity, and anything else that calls itself sufficiently sapient. At this stage of their being, they were manufacturing a bio-engineered evolving pathogen (resistant staphylo-escherichia pestilis g11.3) intended to be spread through the proliferation of a lab-made descendant species of cockroach, neoblattoptera, designed to reduce the world's living anthropic populations to almost nothing, in an attempt to create corpses for the Infestation, and simultaneously issuing Nyra's own vindictive decrees. Any humans left alive would be caged and farmed as Nyra's livestock, or enslaved by the other cultists. Yes, at this stage, Nyra would not hesitate to eat other Operators, just to desecrate and insult them because they are all considered beneath Nyra. One could say that Nyra Nemesis is a strident fan of Dr. Hannibal Lecter, as they are often invited to dinner parties among other socialites with... similar culinary cravings and punitively judgmental preferences. Nyra doesn't necessarily seek to dine because of hunger. Nyra primarily dines in order to desecrate, and to exert fear and dominance!

But let's go back to where the journey begins. The image(s) below depict Nyra as when they were first awoken by The Lotus: 

Spoiler

bEqlu6R.jpg

Spoiler

j3o1yZ4.jpg

As shown above, Nyra is young and didn't identify themselves by any particular or unique designation. Nyra spoke the same language as The Lotus, but often with the interjection of unusual synonyms and structurally odd sentences (like me, as English is not my first language). Nyra uses the masculine 'OWL' Operator voice option - they were too busy having their first confused existential crisis (is the official excuse I will give, but really it's just my personal political stance... or I have some strange fetishes to explain). You'll notice that Nyra does not use any gender pronouns because they are a gender-nihilist, personally finding such distinctions to be primitive, trivial and superfluous. Nyra was ever so willing to do The Lotus' biddings. As you'd expect, they looked up to The Lotus as a maternal figure whom they assumed knew what was best for Nyra. Nyra never really got along with other Operators and didn't see much point in mingling with them, save for the occasional trade requests. This social isolation would have long-term effects. During this time, Nyra was very fond of the Warframe, Trinity - which they primarily operated when they were first awoken from the Second Dream. Nyra's starter Warframe was Mag, followed by Ivara. Neera was very fond of nailing victims to walls with bow weapons; they would gladly kill every enemy unit on a map with a Paris or Cernos before extracting. Nyra enjoyed hunting their rivals, but did not necessarily hold much contempt toward their designated enemies. Below, I've listed a few additional quirks of theirs while they were still a youthful Operator:

Spoiler
  • Nyra does not rest on beds. They'll often be discovered passed out upon a console desk in varied proximity toward the Navigation Systems, or found lying asleep exactly where they before stood.
  • Nyra is notoriously known for misunderstanding others and failing to properly connect with them, in spite of much of the efforts by others. Nyra often struggles to relay their thoughts appropriately via verbal communication. To Nyra, others are primitive, trivial and superfluous when concerning their day-to-day activities, therefore often not worthy of their genuine consternation, but taken rather like irritating pests.
  • Nyra spends their free time either staring into the stars, wondering what it would be like to reach new stars, or juggling kunai and shuriken.
  • Nyra is asexual and aromantic. They generally find others physically repulsive. This is not an uncommon trait among culturally driven anthropic offspring, however, unlike other offspring, Nyra never changes this detail about themselves as they age. This could be due to a fluctuating combination of perhaps a lack of maturity, inability to build emotional bridges with others, and their depression.
  • Nyra has developed a very strong fondness toward arthropods, especially toward cockroaches. To Nyra, cockroaches represent the true struggles of thriving in a world full of disparity and prejudice. Some species are known to exhibit strong matriarchal social structures - to which Nyra can somewhat relate due to The Lotus. Because of cockroaches and the phenomena of speciesism intrinsic to most self-replicators, Nyra has derived their own ethical system focused greatly on their own warped version of poetic justice; the virtues and vices of activities are assessed very differently under Nyra's criteria. This in turn is a major factor upon the manner in which Nyra deals with their notable adversaries - at least earlier in their character history.
  • Nyra is unaffected by afferent personal attacks. They do not care enough about themselves to defend themselves from the words of those who are at least equally insignificant. However, the mere presence of another person can irritate them a little. Nyra deals with this by completely ignoring others around them. If the irritation persists, Nyra will leave the area.
  • If expressly forced to cooperate with other Tenno during an activity, Nyra patently exhibits a foolish display of petulance all throughout the activity. 
  • Nyra lacks general regard toward social customs. Nyra only participates in the pleasantries if they foresee an equivalent benefit toward their goals. Nyra is absolutely incapable of engaging in small-talk.
  • Nyra, at this point, has no partiality toward any factions, nations or planets. They will strike whatever they are instructed to.
  • Nyra is somewhat visually impaired (myopic vision) due to excessive screen reading from a very young age. As a result of their disciplinary training, Nyra is quite masterful with arcane practices and knowledge. This is shown by them commonly resorting to using spells from the Zenurik Operator Focus discipline. 

Below is an image of young Operator, Nyra, with their then go-to Warframe, Trinity Prime (w. Strega Helm)

Spoiler

OoWZ0qy.jpg

This was how Nyra completed missions for The Lotus throughout the beginning of their Operator role, using a Trinity Prime (w Strega Helm) equipped with a Paris Prime. It was Nyra's preference to intimately stun their victims and leech Life and Energy from them before pinning their corpses to walls at passably high velocities using Trinity Prime and a bow weapon as demonstrated in a musical clip montage here. These missions (where hundreds of thousands of Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Corrupted were slain) were done rather nonchalantly and were merely enacted as a means to whatever ends that The Lotus may have decreed upon a whim. "Business-work" as they would call it. Unsurprisingly, this relationship between Trinity Prime and Nyra Nemesis would soon expire, as would Nyra's role as yet another one of The Lotus' loyal pets.

As Nyra would seek out more and more frames for their Masteries, so, too, would they stumble upon various new anomalies. While killing their designated targets in new and creative manners was exciting for Nyra, doing it over and over again was beginning to bore them. They began to develop some minor resentments toward The Lotus, and yet furthermore, another existential crisis. Nyra became more depressed and wished they had never been born. They held The Lotus and the Orokin to be partially responsible for involuntarily forcing onto Nyra the suffering of existence, and the enigmatic intricacies of consciousness that were becoming too difficult for Nyra to handle by their lonesome. Nyra also considered The Lotus' capacities of maternal guidance to be derelict in sincerity and adequacy. Nyra began writing nihilistic thoughts as an expressive outlet by which to vent. During this period, Nyra would acquire a relic of old; a Warframe that was pivotal to Neera's development as an autonomous entity, yet paradoxically the relinquishment of their individuality. This relic was Nidus (shown below with Nyra).

Spoiler

YZNaD5G.jpg

After receiving the Nidus Warframe, Nyra had gained a special ability. Before this, Nyra didn't notice or feel anything during combat against the Infested. After wielding Nidus, however, Nyra was able to telepathically link with the perilous Infested hive clusters. It started with subtle, incoherent whispers that eventually became less and less ambiguous. Nyra became intrigued. They preferred to listen to the whispers. It was something akin to an enlightening and spiritual experience at the climactic phase of the existential crisis and the ensuing mental breakdown. Nyra was almost enthralled by the prospect of becoming part of this collective. Nyra beckoned toward the Infestation, and, through Nidus, the Infestation helped Nyra become stronger than ever before. Nyra didn't just find new allies, but also a new family! Their enemies were also Nyra's enemy. Nyra began to perceive the world with a new taint - despising the various factions with restored purpose and conviction. It's hard to tell whether Nyra is more motivated by merely their contempt for the enemy, or by their compassion and devotion toward the Infested and nature itself (namely the cockroaches). Thus Nyra's newly gained pantheism would reconcile with their pessimistic nihilism, which would hence lead to the substantiation of Nyra's nihilistic worship cult, N0thing. Nyra mutineered against the leadership of their Tenno Clan (SLU7S), easily overpowered them and turned it into an Infestation worshipping cult. Not many Tenno naturally sympathise with the Infested, so it is unclear just how many of the members are simply reconnoitering spies from other factions, remaining within the cult to pose as Nyra's followers, or merely disenfranchised vagabonds with their own secret and unique agendas. Nyra doesn't care either way - as very few members were ex-communicated after the mutiny.

Nyra, by now, took a particularly heightened liking to the melee weapon, Mire, and the bow weapon, Mutalist Cernos. Nyra's Ivara Warframe is now decorated to resemble a cockroach in colour and design. Nyra prefers to subdue and execute enemies by bathing in fountains made of their viscera. The killings were becoming somewhat personal. Nyra's contempt for their enemies was growing. As a consequence of joining with the Infested, Nyra has gained extra-peripheral senses beyond sight and typical proprioceptively derived reflexes. Nyra has gained greatly amplified capacity to smell, hear and taste their surroundings. In addition, they've gained heightened telepathic awareness of sentient, living entities around them, and are vaguely aware of the physical location of other entities and objects even through rather large obstacles. Just a terrifying thought: you could lock Nyra in a dark room with no clear sides by which they could see you, yet they will always face your location even as you move to position yourself adjacent a wall at another side, outside of Nyra's room. Nyra has good environmental awareness even in complete darkness, and doesn't have any uses for photonic radiation - except as a potential source of heat to be detected. As shown below, Nyra's face is adorned by a rather flamboyant and conspicuous anterior-facing visor to obscure their eyes, as they no longer depend on their eyesight to absorb the environment.

Spoiler

wgnPYYC.jpg

Spoiler

rd8m9fD.jpg

Spoiler

cDleNLm.jpg

Nyra Nemesis pays no heed to The Man in The Wall. One could speculate that they're both just as 'Harrowing' as the other. Whatever floats your boat...

Behold, Nyra's Nidus attempting to emancipate an Infested Charger captive as shown below:

Spoiler

C7jXGUA.jpg

Spoiler

nTHJgHR.jpg

Spoiler

NHkcgdi.jpg

Spoiler

rE81tkE.jpg

Nyra would also take brief intermissions from supporting Infestation quests with Nidus to use a variety of other Warframes (imaged below w. Orphid Skin Saryn/Prime) to fight against the other factions:

Spoiler

4ofoJsK.jpg

Spoiler

EwlPWRM.jpg

Nyra also fondly and frequently utilised a Limbo Prime at this time.

When it finally came time to kill the Corpus on the Orb Vallis of Venus, Nyra acquired a new instrument by which to commit mass murders. This instrument was Hildryn - and with Hildryn alone, Nyra has accumulated over 200,000 kills. Nyra also slightly adjusted their attire to honour their bond with Hildryn (shown below). The Corpus rued this entire advent, as their Balefire Charged bodies littered not only the Venusian tundras, but also suffered mass casualties at The Index hosted by Nef Anyo in Neptune. Nyra despises the Corpus hierarchy almost as much as they also despise the Ostron who reside within Cetus, Earth.

Spoiler

X8u97Wf.jpg

Spoiler

jHEDogD.jpg

During the previous Plague Star event, where the Infestation came to Earth seeking to add more units into their collective by consuming more hominids (presumably from Cetus), Nyra did not help kill any of the approaching Infested units. Instead, Nyra abducted and killed a few of the non-essential Ostrons and various other visitors. Nyra sees the Ostron Community as a dire threat to the Earth's natural environment, and its local wildlife - which are often hunted as resources and trophies for sport by the Ostron culprits. Below is an image from the carnage:

Spoiler

lzTefSD.jpg

Nowadays, Nyra is a dedicated cultist with an insatiable bloodlust. It is generally unsafe for the general public to be near Nyra, as Nyra's one-track solution to their perceived problems is ultimately an endgame where either total annihilation or near extinction via subjugation are the only desired options (these are non-negotiable as Nyra does not believe that their enemies can be reasoned with). The Infestation MUST prevail against the sapient in order for the sapient self-replicators (life) to transcend their currently crippled conditions and achieve a peaceful and harmonious (post-life) existence as malleable husks of a collective, but without the perceived metaphoric toxins inherently (mis)attributed to individual ambitions. Nyra Nemesis, as they currently are today, pictured below with their Nidus and Helminth Kubrow, Wormie.

Spoiler

vbuCiPU.jpg

And beware if you approach the much older Nyra in the distant future, whose mind is all but gone to paranoia and delusions, for this might happen to you:

Spoiler

I5fp7Ma.jpg

(Did I do this post right? I used the posts above as guides for content.)

Edited by NeeraKhan
I'm updating this lengthy post in parts. After this nap. *yawns*