Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any thoughts on new Ivara deluxe skin?

(XBOX)XxLeeRobsxX

I understand that for some reason in the beginning a lot of whiners decided to whine about it not looking good, but to me it looked fine when it was first shown and it looks fantastic now.

So, yay.

I'm sure people who like feel upset and offended will find another cause to be offended about, if they like this skin.

i think it looks neat, but i won"t bother with it.  if i'm bothering to switch to ivara at all, it"s because i have to do a spy mission for something and i'm invisible 90% of the time or more.

for me it would be  a total waste.  could i enter it in a fashion frame contest for my clan or something?  not really, because i run them and put the plat together for them... winning one would mean I'd be depriving someone who actually needs the plat.  for me that's super rude.  it's like if i were to enter a giveaway for a supra vandal and won it... sure i can sell it... but wouldn't it be better if someone won that actually needs it and will use it rather than me just adding more plat to the mountain?