Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Let us move Attachments like we can Sigils

LazyBunnyKiera

Title explains it.

Let us move and resize attachments the way we do Sigils. I know sigils are just a texture layer. But i'd really like to be able to move the attachments around. Even if it's a bit limited. And i get that each attachment would need to be examined on whether or not it should get this feature.

But stuff like the ki'teer  Foros Chest plate, would be great if i could move it around, and resize it. The EOS Prime shoulder plates would be perfect if we could flip them.

And i know a LOT of people would love this.
Fashion frame is end game.

• Like 9

Spoiler

sorry...just giving you a hard time

13 minutes ago, LazyBunnyKiera said:

may i ask just how you know this? are you psychic?

Edited by Magicfingers
because my posts don't look right without an edit

I too wish this was possible.

Just some way to move them, or even purposely clip parts into your warframe, kind of like the freedom we have to adjust our holstered weapons.

I can’t be the only one that thinks that alot of the Chest attachments look awful. Not necessarily because the design looks bad, but because most of them are either too small / big, or they simply stick out way too far.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Magicfingers said:
  Reveal hidden contents

sorry...just giving you a hard time

may i ask just how you know this? are you psychic?

It's common sense. Who WOULDN'T want the ability to adjust armor pieces and further customization potential? Some attachments are awkward or oversized on certain Warframes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

It's common sense. Who WOULDN'T want the ability to adjust armor pieces and further customization potential? Some attachments are awkward or oversized on certain Warframes.

Targis Prime (for legs) looks awful on Rhino for example. And I'm really not a fan of waiting for devs to solve these problems.

17 hours ago, LazyBunnyKiera said:

Title explains it.

Let us move and resize attachments the way we do Sigils. I know sigils are just a texture layer. But i'd really like to be able to move the attachments around. Even if it's a bit limited. And i get that each attachment would need to be examined on whether or not it should get this feature.

But stuff like the ki'teer  Foros Chest plate, would be great if i could move it around, and resize it. The EOS Prime shoulder plates would be perfect if we could flip them.

i would like this feature, however, it"s low on the pile of stuff i'd ask for, mainly being any content that is suitable for vets.

also fashion frame is  not endgame, it's  late game.  there are much bigger fish to fry in warframe that take far more investment.  the slogan "fashion frame is endgame" was outdated about 2 years ago, and additionally was kept around only to have something to tell newbies so they don't blow all their plat on cosmetics like dummies.

fashion frame is late game... like mr 16+ when lategame begins because you've unlocked everything in game.  in case you didn't notice though, we're almost to 28

Edited by Klokwerkaos

19 hours ago, LazyBunnyKiera said:

Title explains it.

I'd love this

• 3 years later...