Emissary Operator outfit (Hood Open)

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

2 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

The hood being up or down is your choice. 

It is, but not in Quests, hence why I mentioned it, I am still waiting for that Lotus Wisp helmet, as that has the eye slits only open when you have Hood open or Down and I hope it stays that way, otherwise, will have to wait until Paradox, Sure I have a decent look now, but eh, a child is still a child.

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

It is, but not in Quests, hence why I mentioned it, I am still waiting for that Lotus Wisp helmet, as that has the eye slits only open when you have Hood open or Down and I hope it stays that way, otherwise, will have to wait until Paradox, Sure I have a decent look now, but eh, a child is still a child.

Wow such big problems. XD

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Actually tho. Once you have everything you really start to notice the smaller things huh?

Eh, that's true, tho it would be cool if we had the head from the Zeals, when it opens up, so it hides the face the Operators have, so Infested Operator? 

6 hours ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Also the the dreads in the back only appearing if your operator is a female🤔? Aaaand that's needs a toggle. 

Nice, I got a female Operator but I don't want those dreadlocks, I'm the complete opposite :/

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Eh, that's true, tho it would be cool if we had the head from the Zeals, when it opens up, so it hides the face the Operators have, so Infested Operator? 

Yeah. But tbh I don't expect them to make that happen.

It would be nice to get a toggle option for it tho. More fashionframe is always welcome.

Archived