Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)SixGunLove

Emissary Operator outfit (Hood Open)

It looks ok I guess. Wish it was busier. Lots of good info in this sub reddit tho.

Also I'm not really a fan of how it clashes with the Operator Amp. Oh well, Gonna stick with my overpriced Prime gear. /s 🤷

But to each thier own I suppose. 

Also the the dreads in the back only appearing if your operator is a female🤔? Aaaand that's needs a toggle. 

Such a disappointment, I was hopein the Hood will still hide the face , guess DE really want us to look at the ugly children

7 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Such a disappointment, I was hopein the Hood will still hide the face , guess DE really want us to look at the ugly children

The hood being up or down is your choice. 

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

It is, but not in Quests, hence why I mentioned it, I am still waiting for that Lotus Wisp helmet, as that has the eye slits only open when you have Hood open or Down and I hope it stays that way, otherwise, will have to wait until Paradox, Sure I have a decent look now, but eh, a child is still a child.

23 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

unknown.png

That looks just like your operator's skin was completely peeled off, exposing a bunch of fat layers.

2 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

That looks just like your operator's skin was completely peeled off, exposing a bunch of fat layers.

I know, it's great. 😄 Aiming for Resident Evil monster.

43 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

unknown.png

This is rather disturbing 

1 hour ago, Wolfdoggie said:

unknown.png

Iron man theme?

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

It is, but not in Quests, hence why I mentioned it, I am still waiting for that Lotus Wisp helmet, as that has the eye slits only open when you have Hood open or Down and I hope it stays that way, otherwise, will have to wait until Paradox, Sure I have a decent look now, but eh, a child is still a child.

Wow such big problems. XD

The suite looks better in the sales brochure, then in person.  

I still like it, best Operator suit they've released that doesn't cost money, and thankfully isn't behind an insane Grindwall either. probably gonna wear it for a long, long time until something else comes along.

Wouldn't mind if we could get amp skins, or a choice to "hide amp".... and would be kinda cool if we could equip cosmetic armors on our operator. you know, scaled down to match the smaller size.

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Indeed 😄

Actually tho. Once you have everything you really start to notice the smaller things huh?

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Actually tho. Once you have everything you really start to notice the smaller things huh?

Eh, that's true, tho it would be cool if we had the head from the Zeals, when it opens up, so it hides the face the Operators have, so Infested Operator? 

4 hours ago, PieperLolz said:

Iron man theme?

I whose thinking the same and it looks cool 😁

6 hours ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Also the the dreads in the back only appearing if your operator is a female🤔? Aaaand that's needs a toggle. 

Nice, I got a female Operator but I don't want those dreadlocks, I'm the complete opposite :/

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Eh, that's true, tho it would be cool if we had the head from the Zeals, when it opens up, so it hides the face the Operators have, so Infested Operator? 

Yeah. But tbh I don't expect them to make that happen.

It would be nice to get a toggle option for it tho. More fashionframe is always welcome.