(PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx

Now the question everyone really wants the answer to...

And for those that lives in places that has no idea of what pumpkin spices are... wtf are you talking about?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I thought the question everyone really wants the answer to is "if dogs wear pants, would the pants have two legs or four?"

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

I thought the question everyone really wants the answer to is "if dogs wear pants, would the pants have two legs or four?"

I know more than enough furries to know the answer to that question is "if dogs wore pants it would be so they could take them off."

• Haha 1

Just now, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

I know more than enough furries to know the answer to that question is "if dogs wore pants it would be so they could take them off."

How many furries do you know? 

• Upvote 1

Are you implying a Halloween-themed Warframe that acts like a damn Jack-o'-Lantern ?

Wait until Halloween event and smash a pumpkin on Nekros' head. And there you go!

1 minute ago, 0_The_F00l said:

How many furries do you know? 

Not enough. Few hundred over the years.. Fair share of bronies too. Blessedly none of the "giant blue cat person" fandom from avatar............ ironic seeing as this game is rather like avatar in certain regards...

Just now, Diangelius said:

Are you implying a Halloween-themed Warframe that acts like a damn Jack-o'-Lantern ?

Wait until Halloween event and smash a pumpkin on Nekros' head. And there you go!

Actually i was hoping someone would tennogen a wisp jackolantern helmet by then... Since Jack o the lantern and Will o the wisp are kinda in the same general spirit...

Need to put together a ghost squad for halloween, Inaros the mummy, Revinant the vampire, Nekros cause...zombies.. and wisp for ghost...the best trick or treating squad.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb KnossosTNC:

The fun thing is this has never been answered by a god.. so we actually won't know until Jesus comes back..

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Need to put together a ghost squad for halloween, Inaros the mummy, Revinant the vampire, Nekros cause...zombies.. and wisp for ghost...the best trick or treating squad.

Don't forget Harrow, the demon priest and Hentoid, the tentacle monster.

I'd rather have a Terry Crews 'Old Spice' Warframe tyvm.

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

I'd rather have a Terry Crews 'Old Spice' Warframe tyvm.

Excuse me but these are not mutually exclusive. Together they can be the spice lords. And the spice must flow. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Hentoid official theme song.

DE should make this canon under the name 'Hentoid Prime Trailer'.

• Applause 1