Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-CdG-Zilchy

Methods to self burn

Question

No that's not a typo, yes I mean as in self proccing heat damage on one's self to constantly burn. Does anyone know of a way? Trying to help out a clanmate hatching a mad scheme lol. Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

23 answers to this question

Not sure if it works, but invite your friend into Simulacrum, spawning something. Before spawning, remember to check "Friendly Fire". Then you can wipe your friend's azz !

Try burning him with Atomos or Ignis.

Napalm grenades and air-detonated Sancti Castanas both work. And yes, -dmg +sd +sc are what you want on the roll.

I know what you're trying to do. Mirage eidolons, right?

3 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Napalm grenades and air-detonated Sancti Castanas both work. And yes, -dmg +sd +sc are what you want on the roll.

I know what you're trying to do.

He just refuses to do Eidolon hunts the normal way lol

1) Javlok with Thermite Rounds, Hammer Shot and some multishot, ofc riven optional. Shoot the ground in front of you -> boom you're on fire

2) Zaw with Exodia Contagion, Molten Impact and CVolcanic Edge in case you don't want to use the Javlok as your primary weapon.

If it really is Mirage for Eidolon hunting, there's a good vid about that:

Mirage Prime: Eidolon Slayer

3 minutes ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

1) Javlok with Thermite Rounds, Hammer Shot and some multishot, ofc riven optional. Shoot the ground in front of you -> boom you're on fire

2) Zaw with Exodia Contagion, Molten Impact and CVolcanic Edge in case you don't want to use the Javlok as your primary weapon.

If it really is Mirage for Eidolon hunting, there's a good vid about that:

Mirage Prime: Eidolon Slayer

Thankyou 😄 

Bring a lighter with you, equipped on your gear wheel. Apply flame to pinky finger for minimal damage and optimal results. 🔥

If you are trying to benefit from Embers passive the Javelock was the most consistent way I found.

Probably goes without saying but you could probably Slide some Status duration mods in there....

1 minute ago, Nichivo said:

If you are trying to benefit from Embers passive the Javelock was the most consistent way I found.

I'm not but thanks anyway :)

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

goes without saying but you could probably Slide some Status duration

No one asked for this. You don't like answers which include information nobody asked for, so please don't give information without question :clem:

4 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Probably goes without saying but you could probably Slide some Status duration mods in there....

Continuous misery is actually not a bad one to use for that. What can I say, he's a guy who just refuses to play an Eidolon hunt normally lol, 

56 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Exactly that, you will get around 20s Heat proc on yourself with  Continuos Misery, Hunter Track and Riven with Status Duration

Self-damaging weapons with Fire element and some Status I guess

Tip: Avoid Tonkors, Zarrs or any self-damaging hard-hitting weapon though :tongue: