Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't do the access

(PSN)slevin1497

Question

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, (PS4)slevin1497 said:

I've logged on ps4 when I accidentally open the app on the smartphone, the autosave was deactivated and when I close and reopened the game on ps4 was written "impossible to connect. Check the recently update to continue".

Please help I tried all of possibilities

Can you please elaborate on the issue?  Are you logged out of the phone app?  If all the usual troubleshooting steps don't help then try contacting support regarding it.

19 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Can you please elaborate on the issue?  Are you logged out of the phone app?  If all the usual troubleshooting steps don't help then try contacting support regarding it.

For starters, this ^ More info on your issue always helps those trying to help you.

Now for your problem in general, the times I had the same happen to me I managed to solve it by logging off my Warframe account on their official site (the one that gives you access to the forums and other related services), and logging in again. It never happened to me due to a simlutaneous login in both the mobile app and the PS4 app, however. So this fix might work, it might not.

In any case if it doesn't work I suggest you submit a ticket through zendesk. Cheers and best luck!

@Jiminez_Burial I installed and opened the app on my phone after I noticed that the game didnt save anything. After I did that I made some mission to check if the game saved something but nothing happened. For the same reason, the game kicked me out and from that moment when I try to play, I get the "Impossible to connect. Check the updates".
I did and the game is updated. So I dunno what to do. Now I reported the thing to the system. And now I'm gonna do as I was adviced here. I'll say if it works or not.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)slevin1497 said:

@Jiminez_Burial Didnt work out, I dont understand why using the app disabled the autosave... Now I dunno what to do. Please help!

What do you mean by auto-save?  Is it just your login credentials not being remembered?  If you're meaning account progression then all the saving is done on the network side and you don't have a save file on the system itself, so possibly an issue network side?  Since I still don't really know exactly what the issue is (maybe mention @(PS4)Hikuro-93 for more help since they're also on PS4) I can't offer anything apart from maybe dumping your RAM by removing all power to the console for 5 minutes (this means remove the plug from the PS4/wall).

Edited by Jiminez_Burial
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, (PS4)slevin1497 said:

@Jiminez_Burial I installed and opened the app on my phone after I noticed that the game didnt save anything. After I did that I made some mission to check if the game saved something but nothing happened. For the same reason, the game kicked me out and from that moment when I try to play, I get the "Impossible to connect. Check the updates".
I did and the game is updated. So I dunno what to do. Now I reported the thing to the system. And now I'm gonna do as I was adviced here. I'll say if it works or not.

@Jiminez_Burial Didnt work out, I dont understand why using the app disabled the autosave... Now I dunno what to do. Please help!

I am a bit confused. Right now, can you login into your PS4 Warframe? Or can't you login at all since the issue started? On other possibility can you login but your progress just won't save?

In any case I'd recommend doing as @Jiminez_Burial advised, and/or wipe your game cache, as it might solve it.

Clear the game cache:
  1. On the system home menu select settings.
  2. Select Application Saved Data Management.
  3. Select Saved Data in System Storage.
  4. Select Delete.
  5. Select the relevant game Warframe.
  6. Select the relevant game Warframe's Settings and chose delete.

The worst this will do to your game is resetting your option settings, and your progress will still be safe since it is saved in servers. Maybe even restart the PS4 or as a last resort delete the game itself and re-download. I believe I had to resort to that once. The save file may have corrupted since you tried to login from two sources at once, and that might have generated a conflict in your account.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93