Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bane Of Infested

The_OG_Slinger

Question

20 answers to this question

Noticed I'm the only one of my friends with out this mod.

Where can you farm it?

Bane of infested.

And I mean lately wiki comments say golem but seems that the tables may have changed.

You'll just have to have some patience and run the Golem Boss. Golem will drop this Mod after "X" amount of runs, its a guaranteed drop. Since the new U10 loot has been implemented the drop tables are a bit funky, but nevertheless the usual loot for the most part still drops from their original sources.

NOTE: As of U10 I can confirm he still drops this Mod. I ran him about 8 or 9 times and somewhere on the last 2 runs, he dropped it. So, the loot tables are a bit screwy, but as I've mentioned above, it still drops.

Edited by HammerToe

Would someone equip this over an elemental mod if fighting grineer or over any ele mod not required to do bonus damage to a faction?

Let's use the Soma with a crit build for example. If for some reason you have say hellfire on it as the only ele damage mod you could

replace that with the Bane of Infested before going to fight the new J2000-Golem and do absurd damage. Heck I had a crit build on my Dread and with

it's increased dmg to infested plus that on it when I would land a hit on him I could crit for upwards of 900+

Edited by Gorgonite

Would someone equip this over an elemental mod if fighting grineer or over any ele mod not required to do bonus damage to a faction?

If your min/maxing I would imagine so.  With the OP for example, If you are going to play an Infested map you could probably do without a Electricity damage mod and go with the + Damage to infested.

Just adding that the bane, smite and so on mods that do extra dmg against a faction are usually dropped by that faction itself.

As of U10 this is "NOT" 100% accurate anymore as the loot tables have all been readjusted to make up for the new loot implemented. I have gotten opposite faction mods from doing survivals, voids, ect. ect. ect. from opposing factions.

If you interested to find out just how much potential damage you can do with weapons here's a link for WarFrame Utility. I've been using it for awhile now and for the most part its been pretty accurate.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/warframe-utility/com.ezardlabs.warframe