Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Coming Changes

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

next Prime Vault will be deadly contagious (ha ha) with Valkyr & Saryn! 

Welp, screw predictability, and RIP my set prices.

You could just, ya know, go in order. If you guys just un-vaulted new stuff instead of the same old stuff every time, things would be getting cycled. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

With that being said, the next Prime Vault will be deadly contagious (ha ha) with Valkyr & Saryn! 

Hopefully with their proper prime accessories, I've been wanting Prime Loading Screen since I first saw it.

Cycle through them on a bimonthly basis and just focus on releasing all then sessories. 

I need mah sessories. 

Enjoy your rarity while it lasts, everythingaftervoltsoriginalreleasewiththeexceptionofcommodoreprimesuit

Also you should consider letting operators have access to wearing primed accessories so we can flex more gear per loadout 

35 minutes ago, Shakurax said:

What about doing content with all the profit made ?

35 minutes ago, Shakurax said:

What about doing content with all the profit made ?

You must be new here. They add new content all the time, otherwise people would stop playing.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Another big change we’re discussing is geared towards the oldest content at large - Frost, Ember, and Loki have repeated too many times over the years. Our plan is to cycle in the oldest Vault content through gameplay and other offerings - stay tuned! 

What?  I'm seeing older players saying that the most recent unvault, with the void-only silliness, was only Loki's 2nd. In what way, exactly, has he been repeated too many times?

I mean, since I've only been playing since Nov 3 last year, and I missed him on this last unvault (stupid Axi L4), I'm certainly game for another way to attain him, if that's the plan.  I was fully prepared to wait for another unvault figuring it probably wouldn't be like that again, given how unusual older players were saying that unvaulting was.

I'm just not seeing where 2 unvaultings (one of them rather tight) for one of the oldest primes in the game counts as excessively repeating, on par with Ember and Frost.

hace 8 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Another big change we’re discussing is geared towards the oldest content at large - Frost, Ember, and Loki have repeated too many times over the years. Our plan is to cycle in the oldest Vault content through gameplay and other offerings - stay tuned!

Prime gear has been losing a lot of its value first with rivens and now with the constand unvaults, twicth prime/drops etc. Call me elitist but i dont think making primes even more common will be good for the game economy, you are the ones who make the game tho i just see coming a big posible #*!% up.

I am 100% in favor of this. Your existing prime unvaulting schedule makes zero sense to me. If I am able to purchase the Nekros Prime accessories, Uru Prime and Acanthus Prime I will be happy!! I've been playing for a few years now and haven't had access to them. Def some of the best fashion frame pieces out there.

Uru Prime UruPrimeSyandana

An additional thought or two:

Perhaps you can add additional NEW themed primed accessories to the unvaulting to make them more appealing, and sell those separately. For example, maybe Sayrn now gets a primed armor set, primed ephemera, or primed companion stuff. That gives older players who already have her 1st gen accessories a reason to invest in the prime vault.

Reduce the interval that you unvault prime content. How about a new unvualting every month? You snooze you loose. This allows more prime gear exposure. You don't want anything in the current unvaulting? simply wait 30 days and you get something new. I don't see how this would be bad for DE. and as long as this schedule is predictable, players won't loose out too badly on Plat.

I want to support DE with cash, but I'm not going to purchase things I already own.

Thanks for all that you do.

Where is ash?  Valkyr and saryn haven't even been in the vault that long...like I just don't get it.  Ash probably has less ownership then both valkyr and saryn, who have tons of relics out there right now especially when saryn was pseudo unvaulted earlier this year with the 10 relic alerts we got earlier this year.  Prime sets are not expensive at all anymore to obtain in the market either off other players except for vauban and ash on switch specifically because players on there never had access to those relics due to it being a newer platform for warframe.  

Hopefully they give us meaningful accessories though and don't repeat ones they've done already.  

That is awesome! However, there is one change I'd love to see you guys also considering for this next (or for future) Prime Vaults/Access: the ability to buy the glyphs alongside the accesories or by themselves. That's the only major issue I have right now with either program.

9 hours ago, kyori said:

I hope Valkyr prime operator suit & liset skin are coming back with her.... because you all have repeated that few same armor set all the time. Not sure what is wrong with the guy who planned these.

hope so, as i don't have that ship skin yet and Valkyr herself

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for the years of continued feedback!  

Would you consider a "second tier" access program for the older frames? I have bought I think all but two of my current primes, which is "every girl frame and like three boys too", but access is one of the few things I have bought from DE that I don't think is really worth the money. You tend to waste some content (titan extractors, duplicate cosmetics or syandanas you won't use bc you have fifty, a weapon you don't like much) and it's a high price point - especially compared to buying the same stuff (sans cosmetics) from trade chat using bought plat.

I'd love a stripped down version in general - customisation of access packages a little - but a cosmetic (even just a well-curated standard market one tbh) and a frame from the old sets for £10-20gbp would be a really tempting option, for example - even if it's just for the oldest! 

Thank you for these changes. We could use some more variety in the prime unvaultings 😄

Can you please make a change in the open world relic drop table though? We have two open worlds. We don't need both of them to have unvaulted relics in their drop table.
Can you please change it so we can have unvaulted relics in one open world and new relics (the latest prime stuff like wukong relics for example) in the other? I like doing bounties for specific relics I want because the drop table isn't as diluted as any of the other missions. So with this change we could have the best of both worlds!

Horrible pun, I know. But could you please consider the above proposal? Thanks.

11 hours ago, Zendadaist said:

Ash and Trinity have been vaulted and their parts unobtainable for longer than either Saryn or Valkyr...

However both those frames were given out for free last year - as Twitch Prime with Prime and Tennocon respectively. As freebies they're likely plenty out in the environment.

11 minutes ago, DY12019 said:

I just wanna know what they will do to those sky-high riven prices, since, at this unvalting rate we are having now, all prime stuffs will soon worth no more than 150p

They already release trading stats for rivens so people know what's a fair price. Of course there are rivens that will always cost 1500p+ and ones that are hundreds even unrolled because of how powerful and popular they are. 

I'm trying to make the point that as this rate of unvaulting frame, prime stuff will only become less valuable and prime selling will only be a joke. Why would anyone choose to open relic one by one, spending much time in exchange for few plat instead of earning plat in a easier way? Although selling riven DO required higher economic foundation, it has huge payback and often need less effort  (not referring to those Godly riven).

27 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

They already release trading stats for rivens so people know what's a fair price. Of course there are rivens that will always cost 1500p+ and ones that are hundreds even unrolled because of how powerful and popular they are. 

But still, riven prices is sky high. It's even worse for people selling prime stuffs because they now need double amount of frames set in the situation now (Valkyr set didn't even reach 150p before unvalt) to try to buy just one riven they wanted.

Archived