Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Coming Changes

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, Wizard said:

Soon everything in the game will be worth 10 platinum

Actually true. The prime vault was the only thing keeping prices on everything from tanking due to the new player relic system. The old void needs to exist because nothing is rare anymore. DE will soon learn when their platinum sales tank.

11 hours ago, Chappie1975 said:

Megan,

Is it possible...in the same vein to have relics looked at or optimized?   With so many relics out there...doing shares actually gets hard on vaulted frames since the relics are getting so diluted.   Right now there are 184 vaulted relics!     My guess from DE's side this isn't a big thing since you just keep adding numbers...but to the players (especially the vets)...this becomes a game of inventory "engagement".   

The relic system was poorly thought out and hastily executed. The void on the other hand made perfect sense and gave the prime vault a reason to exist.

2 hours ago, DY12019 said:

But still, riven prices is sky high. It's even worse for people selling prime stuffs because they now need double amount of frames set in the situation now (Valkyr set didn't even reach 150p before unvalt) to try to buy just one riven they wanted.

I've been able to buy rivens via trading prime sets and using the vault system to my advantage. But that said I put in a obscene amount of time cracking relics or was anyways before feeling some burnout. Also the more who sell/farm prime sets, the less prices will raise. 

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Another big change we’re discussing is geared towards the oldest content at large - Frost, Ember, and Loki have repeated too many times over the years. Our plan is to cycle in the oldest Vault content through gameplay and other offerings - stay tuned! 

I just need the prime accessories that i missed out. Will there be a way to get those content through gameplay and other offerings too?

just please please bring newer prime accessories packs , more precisely things like the prime armor pack that came with nekros and mirage , stop repeating the same sets of Tigris Prime and Edo Prime and give us different prime armor sets and syandanas , stop repeating the same 2 syandanas as well 😕  it's like de legitimately doesn't want my money / support XD

16 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Please for the love of GOD, PBR the Cycuta Prime sigil that was promised ages ago when Limbo Prime’s Rift Walker Prime sigil was first released with PBR textures!

I second this. The Rift Walker is great, but the Velorum and Cycuta look... Not so great, with lots of terrible bleeding through the edges from the energy.

I am Ash, I have them all. But honestly this is great news for anyone still seeking those Primes for themselves to own. Even I was surprised to see what Primes got unvaulted and wondered how it would impact players. I genuinely think all vaulted Primes should be in the pool for unvaulting. A good question and a challenge to DE will however be that what will happen to the Prime unvaulting program in the future as growing pool of items is being added to the overall pool and as such increasing interval time for each item to be unvaulted. Will you be shorting each unvaulting time period or keeping the same interval intact? Or will there simply be a larger active pool of Primes in current and yet to be vaulted items?

Цитата

Another big change we’re discussing is geared towards the oldest content at large - Frost, Ember, and Loki have repeated too many times over the years. Our plan is to cycle in the oldest Vault content through gameplay and other offerings - stay tuned! 

I dont get it

Цитата

YouTubers: Sell Prime Parts To Make Some Plat

Me: Barely manages to sell prime sets for 30-40 P, and buyers are few in between. 

Maybe dont listen to youtubers.

Gettin primes takes a loooong fing time and they sell for fairly low compared to the time invested to it.

There are easier and more relaxed ways to get plat.

Tbh I'd take a quicker rotation, but mostly I'm still waiting for the return of many prime accessories. 

The current 9 per year unvaulting cycle is fine i guess, you could maybe use baro/other seasonal events to bring that up to maybe 12? That could work, tho mostly it's about variation im the offerings. 

As far as prime accessories go tho, since you did the separate packs, why not bundle 5-6 packs with the release of each unvault? Heck, I'd even take a permanent prime accessory shop with the PA prices instead of the PV ones so i could buy old ones i miss without waiting. 

The problem is that the system is unsustainable in the long term.  There will always be new primes being introduced, but they only have a few out at a time, which means there will always be fewer and fewer opportunities to get all of them as more primes stay vaulted for longer.  The fact that certain primes are repeated constantly and others are ignored just boosts this trend.

At least they're being transparent about the fact that artificial scarcity IS their business model.  And it's worked for years.  But can it be sustained?

So does that mean the unvaulted relics will take again the place in the plains and orb vallis bounties and farming for the most current relics/prime will be a pain again? Can it least be changed that the plains and vallis don't always rotate the same relics? 

I am still missing some zhuge parts since the relics were only a few days in the bounties and having to rely heavily on rng to even get the relics (not even speaking about the prime parts) is getting tiresome

Il y a 16 heures, TenTonneSkeleton a dit :

Perhaps you can add additional NEW themed primed accessories to the unvaulting to make them more appealing, and sell those separately. For example, maybe Sayrn now gets a primed armor set, primed ephemera, or primed companion stuff. That gives older players who already have her 1st gen accessories a reason to invest in the prime vault.

I don't like that idea. If you already bougth the prime accesories, you will pay the same price again for just one suplementary item.

It already happened with the edo prime set being in the volt prime access and the nova one I think.

Il y a 16 heures, TenTonneSkeleton a dit :

Perhaps you can add additional NEW themed primed accessories to the unvaulting to make them more appealing, and sell those separately. For example, maybe Sayrn now gets a primed armor set, primed ephemera, or primed companion stuff. That gives older players who already have her 1st gen accessories a reason to invest in the prime vault.

I don't like that idea.

If you already bougth the prime accesories, you will pay the same price again for just one more item.

It already happened with the edo prime set being in the volt prime access and the nova one I think.

Hopefully some other Prime pieces enter the relics we already have, as we’ve have had Limbo, Mesa, and Zephyr Prime in the non-vaulted relics since I started playing roughly half a year ago. Unless it’s always been those few in those relics, but I have gotten everything out of the non-vaulted relics so I don’t see a point in running them anymore so they’re just gathering dust in my inventory.. it would be nice to have even just one different weapon or two scattered in the more common relics that are commonly in circulation, or a way to exchange the relics we have far too many of for credits or ducats. 

Archived