[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Coming Changes

Since the Prime Vault is bound to become larger each year you should also consider adding more unvaultings per year, beginning with 4 in 2020.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NeoSquall said:

Since the Prime Vault is bound to become larger each year you should also consider adding more unvaultings per year, beginning with 4 in 2020.

the Saryn and Valkyr Unvault is already the 4th.
first Ember and Frost,
then Volt and Loki,
currently Rhino and Nyx
then Saryn and Valkyr

5 hours ago, (PS4)Roruno said:

@[DE]MeganWhich items come with the PRIME VAULT? 

you mean frame/ weapon wise?

Saryn Prime:
Spira Prime

Nikana Prime

Valkyr Prime:
Cernos Prime
Venka Prime

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-08-20 at 5:42 AM, Feltal said:

The relic system was poorly thought out and hastily executed. The void on the other hand made perfect sense and gave the prime vault a reason to exist.

well, both are poorly though out no matter what system, 
Either too much relic drop list in missions in Void Relics or a too much of a big drop pool in Void Keys and not enough missions for the void keys to use.

so if the old repetitive primes are going into gameplay and other offers, how will their accessories be obtained? this is assuming that the "other offers" isn't implying twitch loot or special packs or anything.

• Upvote 1

W-what?! Valkyr just LEFT circulation less than a year ago! And you gave away a mount of Saryn relics earlier this year!

How about pulling Ash and Vauban out of the vault!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

Ash Prime and Dual Kamas Prime are the only prime items I'm missing. I think I only need 1 part of each. Been playing over 2 years. At this rate, with my waning will to play, I actually think I'll quit playing the game before I ever seen them completed, haha. 😕

Edit: Just wanted to say I have an absolute truck-load of Valkyr Prime relics, still. A while back I gave up playing multiplayer for the most part(fissures included) and they just piled up. I doubt, highly, that I'm the only one. Bringing her back so soon is just baffling.

Edited by ArcKnight9202
  • Haha 1

It only makes sense the more you cycle through the frames and items, the more likely people will buy the sets if they are lacking them. The more the change it up, the more likely purchases will me made. I wonder if they would ever consider making a pack for older mods, I have heard about mods that were only obtainable in certain events.

It's not almost as mucha as full game, it's double AAA title, for 3 items you can get way cheaper for plat, cosmetic that looks worse that any tennogen. It's about 4 times Destiny 2 annual pass cost with maybe 1/100 of content 

On 2019-08-22 at 10:58 AM, NeoSquall said:

There is going to have been four THIS year counting the upcoming September unvault.

3 hours ago, TheArQu said:

It's not almost as mucha as full game, it's double AAA title, for 3 items you can get way cheaper for plat, cosmetic that looks worse that any tennogen. It's about 4 times Destiny 2 annual pass cost with maybe 1/100 of content 

It's also a boatload of plat. And lengthy boosters.

Prime Access and Unvaultings are great... unless you're just after the Prime stuff.

On 2019-08-19 at 5:27 PM, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Exactly right.  I'm pretty perplexed has to how they came to thier conclusion to unvault Saryn and Valkyr. tenor.gif

Guess its time for them to unvault ember and frost... again...

• Haha 2

On 2019-08-19 at 8:43 AM, [DE]Megan said:

We’ll be making the following changes based on feedback to future Prime Vaults:

1. The Primed Vault program has undergone a lot of changes since its inception back in late 2015. We’ve added highly community-requested individual Accessory packs, changed the number of unvaulted Warframes in a Prime Vault, changed prices, and tried to change the overall cadence of when Primes get unvaulted. 

It’s worth noting for transparency that Prime Access and Prime Vault sales are incredibly important to sustaining Warframe's continued development, and we treat your feedback with great influence. A lot of you are probably used to these kind of changes in our operations, but we want to always ensure we explain our reasoning.

When can we get a 'build your own prime vault' checklist sort of sale?

Example: I want glyphs, but don't want the platinum or the prime frame(have it). Glyphs as a 5$ standalone would be amazing.

Example 2: I want JUST the accessories, no plat. Can I get it for a discounted price? I want to support your game, but I don't need plat.

Example 3: I want BOTH accessories, but already have the distilling extractor or whatever. Is there a half off if you already have one?

Example 4: can I get a 90 day resource booster instead of affinity? That's much more usefful - a choose your booster program would be amazing.

Current sales platform has some issues for people who just want the pretty options and are space richer than money richer. Rhino prime accessories is currenty 20$: Scarf, extractor, 200 plat. So we can break it down roughly like this:

5$ extractor, 5$ scarf, 10$ plat. (this lines up roughly with plat prices here https://www.warframe.com/buyplatinum ).

Tldr: Please assign values to the individual components of a prime vault (accessories, glyphs, boosters, plat, weapon, frame) and let us build our own package. Additionally, please make a 'no frills accessory pack' an option for prime access(not vault). None of those fancy boosters or plat! just gimme affordable accessories, please. Wukong's stuff for 20$ would be a no brainer; 50$ is 'i'll wait until he's unvaulted to pick it up next year'. Just skip to the chase, please!

• Upvote 3

I really didn't like the skip

Ash and Trinity should have been released before Saryn, and Vauban and Nekros before Valkyr

But yeah, finally, hopefully the Vaults are cycling at the right pace

I dont understand the logic behind this. If DE really care about what players want in the unvaulting, why dont you put a topic here and let players vote for which warframes they want next? The most popular warframes will also have a good sale.

• Haha 2

The upcoming Prime Vault should have been Saryn Prime and Trinity Prime for a "Disease and Cure" theme, plus Valkyr Prime has been vaulted for less than a year, while Trinity Prime has been vaulted for over 2 years!

• Upvote 1

I hope the Twitch frames make a relic/other in-game return at some point, I'm old and only watch a certain D&D stream over there :P

+1 wishing for Carrier Prime sooner rather than later.

Still, I'm happy for those who are missing parts from Saryn and Valkyr sets :)

How about adding content to the game? I'm not spending a dime before you do.

• Haha 1

On 2019-08-20 at 11:02 AM, papry said:

I don't like that idea.

If you already bougth the prime accesories, you will pay the same price again for just one more item.

It already happened with the edo prime set being in the volt prime access and the nova one I think.

"...Sell those separately."

• Upvote 1

The cosmetics in the accessories packs are the real draw for me. I started playing after Zephyr Prime Access so I missed the Commodore Prime Suit. More than a year later and we have yet to see Hydroid and Mirage get vaulted, so Zephyr still has a ways to go. I don't expect the accessories pack to return for another year at least.

How about re-releasing accessories packs on a different cycle to prime access/prime vaults? Or maybe a tennogen like method of availability and distribution (DEnnogen?)

• Upvote 1

The only thing that should be done with the Prime Vault is deleting it from the game. The only reason it exists is to bilk players for money.

As long as DE continues these dirty, underhanded marketing practices, I will not give them a dime.

• Applause 1

On 2019-09-18 at 8:22 AM, BlackRoseAngel said:

The only thing that should be done with the Prime Vault is deleting it from the game. The only reason it exists is to bilk players for money.

As long as DE continues these dirty, underhanded marketing practices, I will not give them a dime.

dude 60/80$ for basically just a reskin of a pre-existing thing in the game. it is borderline shady. every game is 60$ for the full thing.

but, 40 warframes, each getting a reskin-prime, at 60/80$. thats like 2400/3200$ xD

let it slip under the radar that the whole prime thing is like 320$ a year. 4 prime warframes. 

if you pay to play warframe, it is extremely expensive when you look at the actual costs of it. including the 300-1000 plat mods people sell [Rivens]

20-30$ per warframe, and weapons, and like 40-60$ just for skin bundles and cosmetics. most start at about 5-10$ each. 

The word "Free" is a shield, over peoples eyes. but yeah. do the math. its all easy to farm for free, but then there is the trade markets. 

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis
  • Upvote 1