Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

August 2019 Mainline (PC): Only Emergency Hotfixes until launch!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi all!

If you watched Friday's Devstream, you may have picked up on an important note: We aim to ship Gauss with a Mainline update by the end of August on PC (which is next week)! To prepare for this big Mainline (it's been months since we've done one), we will only be Hotfixing for emergencies until the big release day.

Gauss will be shipping with a lot of great content and QOL, but his partner in crime 'Grendel' will come later.
Some of what you can expect includes:

1) Disruption Expansion! This will arrive throughout the Solar System including in the Kuva Fortress (which will reward Kuva)!
2) Riven Cap increase to 120!
3) Friends List Cap of 1000!
4) Look Link / Mod Link 
& Much more!

Thank you for understanding - we'll be working hard behind the scenes!

Good to know, thank you
Since it has a lot of QOL stuff: Are there plan to release favourite systems for weapons/warframes (maybe even with this qol patch 🙂 )?
unknown.png

PS: Is it intentional that only feminin operator have dreads attached to their emissary suit?
unknown.png?width=322&height=473
I wanted to ask if we can have them on masculine operators, too. But after reading a few comments it seems like a toggle option would be the best.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Riven Cap increase to 120!

Ok, considering this cash cow ain't gonna die any time soon, can I make a suggestion? Can you make rivens give 1k endo when dissolved unopened, and 2k+ when dissolved opened, so that they don't feel like such a worthless reward for the rest of us? Thank you!

I hope the 'much more' lives up to the intense hype that will be built up on it. As a failsafe measure, I recommend reinstating Alerts in these two forms:
1-Weekend Alerts, which would offer rewards like Fissures do (a Reactor, a Catalyst, a built Forma, or enough Nightwave cred to get a helmet blueprint).
2-Resource alerts, which appear more often on lower level planets, and reward resources you'd need to build things that you can't build because you don't have access to that one planet with Plastids/Orokin Cells that early.

12 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

suggestion? Can you make rivens give 1k endo when dissolved unopened, and 2k+ when dissolved opened, 

My current solution to this is to just open the Riven, dump as much Kuva as you can possibly acquire into it (and keep going) until you need the Endo.
Think of it as an 'Endo pension scheme', it might work out for you (I only splurge my Kuva instantaneously into an Endo-worthy Riven when I really don't feel like scavenging for Endo from other sources, that includes Trade Chat).

Yay riven cap increase, still probably not enough but yay

It should buy me a few weeks where I'm not harassed for being over cap and not knowing what to do with the overflow, which usually results in me just giving them to friends or deleting them for Endo. Because selling them is such a hassle, hell pricing them is beyond a hassle and when you yeet them for Endo it feels really bad because ~contratulations you just got between 23-400 endo from a Sortie after taking the additional time to jump through whatever hoops the riven challenge had for you. 

Archived