Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

August 2019 Mainline (PC): Only Emergency Hotfixes until launch!

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 30 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

& Much more!

- Orbiter rework ?
- Railjack Drydocks ?
- Infested Decoration for Dojo.
- Gauss.
- A way to introduce Gauss lore outside of a quest.
- 3rd orb mother fight ?
- Primary Kitguns ?
- Shawzin.
- Flute ? Can I have a Flute ? I want a Flute ! Please add a Flute ! (I'm gonna draw a meme comic about that I think xD)

2 hours ago, anikj2020 said:

Hope you give 3 riven slots(login reward) to people who could not get them before due to 90 riven cap.

This would be really appreciated, as that login milestone couldn't apply at the time I reached it, due to already reaching the slot capacity limit

I already received my 3 free slots for milestone reward, except that since I had already purchased slots to 90 riven cap, I lost them. I don't think I'm the only one in that position. Will they be re-instated when the cap increase comes? (Yay cap increase lol)

2 hours ago, Etzu said:

- Orbiter rework ?
- Railjack Drydocks ?

There is no way this is in the Mainline Update, this is wishful thinking, I have no idea what "Much More" is going to be, but it just sounds like PR move, to make the update seem bigger then it really is.

1) Disruption Expansion! This will arrive throughout the Solar System including in the Kuva Fortress (which will reward Kuva)!
2) Riven Cap increase to 120!/Friends List Cap of 1000!/Look Link /Mod Link/New MR Iocns/Infested Decoration/An Emote.(QOF Stuff)
3) Gauss/Weapons.
4) New Lore Codex Thing.

The QOL Stuff alone is a Hotfix size update, the rest seems like a simple Update 25.7.0 type of update, no where near a "Mainline", an ture mainline update will have all you listed and even more.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1) Disruption Expansion! This will arrive throughout the Solar System including in the Kuva Fortress (which will reward Kuva)!

I know the community doesn't hold you guys accountable anymore, but could we get some numbers on these rewards? It's likely you're going to hit us with the old "they're bad, and will fix them in 6 months". I can only play other games so long before I give up on this game. It's been six years without endgame, Dauntless has implemented theirs in one year. Really embarrassing at this point...

7 hours ago, AhkNemet said:

I already received my 3 free slots for milestone reward, except that since I had already purchased slots to 90 riven cap, I lost them. I don't think I'm the only one in that position. Will they be re-instated when the cap increase comes? (Yay cap increase lol)

It looks like I'm not the only one that got their cap to 90 then lost the ones from login reward.

Archived