Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

August 2019 Mainline (PC): Only Emergency Hotfixes until launch!

[DE]Rebecca

Il y a 19 heures, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

There is no way this is in the Mainline Update, this is wishful thinking

They mentionned on a devstream that the orbiter rework will come with the drydock room. But they also explained on the last devstream that they might release the drydock, with no functionnaly to start, just to let players manage their dojo to build the room (cause it's a massive one, I planned my dojo long ago and had already to rebuild half of it due to the size xD), and then later the ability to research things, then releasing enemies, then locations, then gameplay etc. So it's possible that the initial thing, the orbiter rework + the drydock will come with the update, as it's a mainline. Mainline imply "adding many things that are outside of a big planned scheduled update", that would fit perfectly as it's "a pre-mecanic for an upcoming update later this year". And the infested room may be linked with the nightwave serie 2 so we'll see.

Il y a 1 heure, (XB1)SixGunLove a dit :

Not on console. Not yet, till today I believe. 

It's on console since a hotfix for the update 25.4.0 (Look the details: Update 25.4.0). But some Excalibur's skin don't have this option (Obsidian skin on PS4; XB1, I don't know).

Today with the update, this option must be fixed.

[DE]Megan

• Ginga Ninja
  • [DE]Megan
  • Administrator
  • AdminBadge.png.00b51cd43dfc5a1cce77457a0
  • 77 732
  • 5 140 messages

July 30 Hotfix #1 is now live!

• Added a highly requested ‘Toggle’ for Excalibur Umbra’s details to hide / show his details on Skins! This predominantly hides / shows Umbra’s scarf to allow Skins to truly shine!
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

4 hours ago, Etzu said:

They mentioned on a devstream that  X

They mentioned alot on Devstreams mate, there is no way in chance its gonna happen, also having a room in your dojo sit aorund and do nothing for weeks, until we get Railjack Content, not quite the best idea, my advice/idea whuold be to give out both (Railjack Doc/Ship rework and Research) and then plan out ways to get inside and fly around and fight, Right?

On 2019-08-21 at 5:53 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

They mentioned alot on Devstreams mate, there is no way in chance its gonna happen, also having a room in your dojo sit aorund and do nothing for weeks, until we get Railjack Content, not quite the best idea, my advice/idea whuold be to give out both (Railjack Doc/Ship rework and Research) and then plan out ways to get inside and fly around and fight, Right?

And what do you think will happen with the room while you are researching things? - just sit there right.., just saying' either way they do it there will be a wait with an empty room

2 hours ago, (PS4)Demiigod66 said:

And what do you think will happen with the room while you are researching things? - just sit there right.., just saying' either way they do it there will be a wait with an empty room

Yes, but while your busy researching it, you can farm the parts for it and researching always takes good few days, thus once its all done Railjack "should" be released, if not, then alteast we'll have it ready and all researched up for battle, maybe even have a single planet we go to, that acts like a Demo, ideas man.

The "Mainline" update is not a mainline, unless it has more content that was shown, it looks like the Harrow Skin might be going with it, but tats a skin, not content  

Appreciate all the teams hardwork and efforts. Hopefully the kuva rewarded is more than the current kuva survival one because lets be honest feels like a slap on the face that amount is way too low, the echoes of umbra hmm not the reward the players were looking for  we were hyped for some serious nice rewards and yeah we got echoes of umbra : /... not trying to sound disrespectful or unappreciative of your hardwork but you guys really need to give players incentive to come back to a certain game mode not by giving us a downgraded specter that can use my weapons while i stay in my operator. Consider bringing back the void tower keys and raids  which will give people some kind of a repayable end game content.i love this game but with the direction its going it is only pushing players away and not rewarding them for their time. again thank you for your hard work.

Le 20/08/2019 à 21:53, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

The goal is that releasing the Drydock first will allow players to construct the room.
Then later, unlocking the techtree, so we can research them.
Then releasing the area to play with.

Cause if they release railjack and the drydocks and the research at the same time .... Well No one will be able to play railjack before ... 3 days ? (Research are unrushables) So THAT would be a terrrrrrrible idea commercial and fun wise.

Plus having the Drydock on the mainline would mean beeing able to fix it, and make it fully ready to be deployed properly on consoles without too many bugs for them, which is also a very good commercial way of doing it. (and they're adding new dojo deco, so probably also new dojo room sounds logic to me)

Also remember they're going to a japan game show soon, so it reduces their overall worktime on everything, if they aim for spring to release Empyrean, we still need the 3rd orb fight before, and that dojo drydock + orbiter rework, and probably another prime warframe before too. But time is short to the end of the year, so if they don't release the drydock on the mainline it will come soon after, so once again that would be illogical commercial wise to not pack it into the mainline.

But we'll soon see.

Archived