[DE]Rebecca

August 2019 Mainline (PC): Only Emergency Hotfixes until launch!

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

@S.Dust just in case you missed this and say DE doesn't announce anything. :crylaugh:

😋Keeping me in mind tank you. Still wont give me anything to do probably though. Also dont put words in my mouth.

Edited by S.Dust

1 hour ago, S.Dust said:

😋Keeping me in mind tank you. Still wont give me anything to do probably though. Also dont put words in my mouth.

Not putting words, just implying this is the impression you gave :P. 

jk jk. lub ya. <3 

22 hours ago, (XB1)WafflyLearner89 said:

Will the main line update include the toggles for umbra's scarf?

It already exist.

Il y a 19 heures, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

There is no way this is in the Mainline Update, this is wishful thinking

They mentionned on a devstream that the orbiter rework will come with the drydock room. But they also explained on the last devstream that they might release the drydock, with no functionnaly to start, just to let players manage their dojo to build the room (cause it's a massive one, I planned my dojo long ago and had already to rebuild half of it due to the size xD), and then later the ability to research things, then releasing enemies, then locations, then gameplay etc. So it's possible that the initial thing, the orbiter rework + the drydock will come with the update, as it's a mainline. Mainline imply "adding many things that are outside of a big planned scheduled update", that would fit perfectly as it's "a pre-mecanic for an upcoming update later this year". And the infested room may be linked with the nightwave serie 2 so we'll see.

Il y a 1 heure, (XB1)SixGunLove a dit :

Not on console. Not yet, till today I believe. 

It's on console since a hotfix for the update 25.4.0 (Look the details: Update 25.4.0). But some Excalibur's skin don't have this option (Obsidian skin on PS4; XB1, I don't know).

Today with the update, this option must be fixed.

[DE]Megan

• Ginga Ninja
  • [DE]Megan
  • Administrator
  • AdminBadge.png.00b51cd43dfc5a1cce77457a0
  • 77 732
  • 5 140 messages

July 30 Hotfix #1 is now live!

• Added a highly requested ‘Toggle’ for Excalibur Umbra’s details to hide / show his details on Skins! This predominantly hides / shows Umbra’s scarf to allow Skins to truly shine!
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Etzu said:

They mentioned on a devstream that  X

They mentioned alot on Devstreams mate, there is no way in chance its gonna happen, also having a room in your dojo sit aorund and do nothing for weeks, until we get Railjack Content, not quite the best idea, my advice/idea whuold be to give out both (Railjack Doc/Ship rework and Research) and then plan out ways to get inside and fly around and fight, Right?

Cool cool and are we getting some new deluxe skins also or what? For example ash deluxe v2 😏

On 2019-08-19 at 6:29 PM, Kotabeat said:

This is already a feature.

2f3d0a3cabbb8e4ae6901757b8a41411.png

He's on console. 

can we make the excavators in excavation activate manually like a life support in survival? 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Basqui said:

vulkan support for the game

^ 40 zillion times this. I would do unspeakable things to get this in Warframe.

Edit: To others... unspeakable things always to others.

Edited by Uhkretor

On 2019-08-21 at 5:53 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

They mentioned alot on Devstreams mate, there is no way in chance its gonna happen, also having a room in your dojo sit aorund and do nothing for weeks, until we get Railjack Content, not quite the best idea, my advice/idea whuold be to give out both (Railjack Doc/Ship rework and Research) and then plan out ways to get inside and fly around and fight, Right?

And what do you think will happen with the room while you are researching things? - just sit there right.., just saying' either way they do it there will be a wait with an empty room

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, (PS4)Demiigod66 said:

And what do you think will happen with the room while you are researching things? - just sit there right.., just saying' either way they do it there will be a wait with an empty room

Yes, but while your busy researching it, you can farm the parts for it and researching always takes good few days, thus once its all done Railjack "should" be released, if not, then alteast we'll have it ready and all researched up for battle, maybe even have a single planet we go to, that acts like a Demo, ideas man.

The "Mainline" update is not a mainline, unless it has more content that was shown, it looks like the Harrow Skin might be going with it, but tats a skin, not content  

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

4 hours ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Cy said:

so this means PS4 will get this end of September?

If you're lucky, you'll end up getting New War, next year in this rate.

I love your name by the way, fan of Cy I see?

• Upvote 1

This had better include melee fixes. It's one of the most fundamental parts of this game, and it's been more than half a year since it was ruined.

On 2019-08-19 at 7:29 PM, Kotabeat said:

This is already a feature.

2f3d0a3cabbb8e4ae6901757b8a41411.png

I don't have this and i'm on PC 😞

28 minutes ago, Zhaeph said:

I don't have this and i'm on PC 😞

You need use another skin for see it