[DE]Rebecca

August 2019 Mainline (PC): Only Emergency Hotfixes until launch!

1 hour ago, davej83 said:

Friday is the day dont hurry up, Reb posted on  twitter few days ago..

The post made by DE rebb is referring to "Astral Chain" which is a game that is supposed to come out on friday on Nintendo switch, it had nothing to do with "Saint of Altra" which is the new update of warframe.... what is wrong with people getting confused... this community is another level of stupidity !

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

The post made by DE rebb is referring to "Astral Chain" which is a game that is supposed to come out on friday on Nintendo switch, it had nothing to do with "Saint of Altra" which is the new update of warframe.... what is wrong with people getting confused... this community is another level of stupidity !

I'm actually looking forward t Astral Chain tomorrow as well. Really fun game! 😛

1 hour ago, MouadSaqui said:

might wanna pull a brake on calling everyone stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

... Or, at least, not letting everyone know that their secret is blown... Which automatically doesn't apply to me since I'm no one, as someone else pointed on another topic from another section of the forum...

... oops.

Am 19.8.2019 um 18:01 schrieb Gabbynaru:

Ok, considering this cash cow ain't gonna die any time soon, can I make a suggestion? Can you make rivens give 1k endo when dissolved unopened, and 2k+ when dissolved opened, so that they don't feel like such a worthless reward for the rest of us? Thank you!

friday ice GIF

This is on point! Unbelievable ^^ I support this!