Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird color change with lighting (on ps4)

Im using Inaros Ramses Skin and Anubis Helmets. Primary and tertiary colors are set to white.

If you go from a well lit area to a dark area with the stuff i said above on your inaros, the white on the skin changes drastically compared to the helmet. Like the helmet looks slightly darker but the skin turns dark grey. I think this was unintended as its such an unsettling change for it to go from a white that matches the helmet a little bit, and then it turns into a waaayyy darker color than the helmet when u go into a dark area. 

Stuff like this usually dont bother me much but this... it just seems soooo wrong lol.

I was in mid mission and i actually thought i had accidentally chose black for the wrong part of my inaros because my helmet was white in the dark but the body was black. Went into the light and realized the body was actually a bright white like my helmet. Weird man

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

13 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

They are probably different materials....  

Even if so (which im sure they are), there was no way for me to know this when i was purchasing the skin... they matched well in the light which is all i could see the skin in for the purchasing preview. 

Truely would not have purchased the skin had i known this. Im okay with there being a slight difference in certain lighting but i dont think a white part of a warframe and another white part of the same warframe should look exactly the same in the light but when you enter a slightly darker area, one is still white while the other part is literally almost black.

I would hope for there to be a warning or something... love warframe just that was unpleasant. It may be something DE finds worth changing which is why i wanted to bring it to the community's (and hopefully DE's) attention. Whatever descion is made for it im okay with it cause i hardly play inaros because i cant make his sand look like snow yet lol. (High hopes for inaros prime for changing inaros sand abilities color haha)

Ive seen some people talking about allowing players to choose the material for their warframes. I now fully want this too cause i now feel some of their pain. Be funny as that will be the day we'll see some completely golden, statue looking, warframes running around! Or glass/ice sculpture warframes

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII