nicolajtheking2

Tridolon issues (salty AF)

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

at least you people got to complete your hunts and get ALL the rewards as well, while i get litteral S#&$.

you aren't the first person this has happened to, and you won't be the last. I see this al the time with my clan leader, though with him it's Profit Taker that kicks him (even when his internet is good). I agree that it's upsetting, but these things happen and there isn't really an easy way to solve them. just gota tget everyone back together when you can and try again. wouldn't hurt to see if anyone is willing to take a  newbie.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

LMAO

Well in any case didn't realize you already knew how to hunt and were just having connection issues..I .should've just let you vent to mama instead of being a know-it-all. Hope you feel better 😛 

8 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I once lost 4 hours of Experience grinding in an RPG.

45 minutes is NOTHING.

What does this have to do with anything?

Just now, nicolajtheking2 said:

What does this have to do with anything?

Nothing really.

Just sharing a story.

...I'm also a bit bored and just kinda faffing about on the forums, so there's that too.

8 minutes ago, sinnae said:

LMAO

Well in any case didn't realize you already knew how to hunt and were just having connection issues..I .should've just let you vent to mama instead of being a know-it-all. Hope you feel better 😛 

It's fine don't worry how could you know that i alredy knew that... or something.

Just now, Aldain said:

Nothing really.

Just sharing a story.

...I'm also a bit bored and just kinda faffing about on the forums, so there's that too.

Ok cool

• Satisfied 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Aldain said:

45 minutes is NOTHING.

Wow whole 4 hours? I lost 2 months of progress thanks to lag in Tibia (loooooong time ago), you used to lose 10% of total exp you had when you died + always backpack + random piece of gear. That was fkn painfull. 

Edited by kuciol

You were leeching and complaining that you got half the rewards? Honestly most ppl that leech for the first time keep apologizing. Guess your teammates are bad since they didnt give you plats as well after.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Aldain said:

45 minutes is NOTHING.

I once lost an entire weekend, 48 hours. Gin was involved somehow, lots and lots of Gin. 4 hours is nothing!

10 minutes ago, RealJustBoo said:

Gin was involved somehow, lots and lots of Gin.

Curse Gin, always stealing people's time.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There are many lessons to learn here. Being better prepared, playing more cautiously, not rushing all your revives, appreciating what you got and not what you didn't get, etc.

Getting this angry over it will only sour the experience and make it harder to learn objectively from it. You even admitted it was your first time dealing with all 3 Eidolons.

Edited by RX-3DR
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve  never heard of anybody getting stuck in a T-pose in warframe but yeah it was probably cause of bad connection, but man one time i just randomly got a host disconnect after doing a tridolon huge bruh moment

1 hour ago, sinnae said:

FWIW I had a terrible first tridolon run, too. My friend brought me along when I was brand new and I had 0% damage done and eventually ran out of revives as well. I was so embarrassed, I spent the next month grinding Onkko rep, getting strong, and learning the teralyst fight inside out. But I guess griping about how you didn't get all the goodies your more proficient teammates got is another way to react.

Well done. 

Sounds like one bad run lead to many good ones. It's a fair trade, I figure. 

• Satisfied 1

If this is the first time you ran into this.  It just happens. No reason to quit forever.

I find it more irratating when people are fighting and banking on others to heal.

We have ways to heal ourselves.  Don't bank on a squad members frame ability.

Through transference and void dashing i can heal my self and allies to full hp.

Only thing i really hate is the final ediolyon screaming at randam and insto deathing everyone.

58 minutes ago, RealJustBoo said:

I once lost an entire weekend, 48 hours. Gin was involved somehow, lots and lots of Gin. 4 hours is nothing!

It's those damnable juniper berries. Alcohol should always be made from the products of the refining of cane sugar. Much healthier than having fruits polluting your body. 

Word of warning, if you become acclimated to drinking rum in palm frond thatched sheds on tropical beaches, do not ever take a sip of cider. Fermented apples are the anathema of true alcohol.

Scumble is apparently fine, but cider will put you on the floor faster than you can blink and I personally need multiple rum drinks to return to a healthy, sober state. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

If this is the first time you ran into this.  It just happens. No reason to quit forever.

Isn't it ?

I mean we all know its not just going to be once... you may aswel get ahead of the salt before the salt gets to you. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

We have ways to heal ourselves.  Don't bank on a squad members frame ability.

This isn't true. You don't just jump in to Eidolons and have easy access to heals.... 

Infact chances are wanting those convenient methods is probably what draws people to hunt in the first place....

Now im not defending people denanding to be healed. But Health Recovery is definitely not just a thing you easily have access to. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Through transference and void dashing i can heal my self and allies to full hp.

Not fresh after The War With in you won't.....

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Only thing i really hate is the final ediolyon screaming at randam and insto deathing everyone.

You mean the exploding Magnetic Bubbles ? 

Supposesly you can shoot down the bubbles (they're just like Nullifier Bubbles)... 

Or if you chain stagger the Hydrolyst it won't get a chance to summon them in the first place.... which is what I recommend. The faster you capture it the less bull S#&$ you have to deal with....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

it doesn't matter, it was my FIRST tridolon and it ended horribly (for me at least) i watched as everybody except me got what i can only speculate to be around 300.000k focus whale all i got was 2 arcanes and 1 shard... i'm considering to stop playing warframe for good...

If this is your first Tridolon run, what you have experienced and felt is perfectly normal. I have had some experience in this and have taught many new hunters. You have to go through the process if you want t be good at it 

if you use all revives and dont get revived its counted as afk and the timer kicks in best thing to do in that situation is to leave squad and return to cetus and try again ....

it is sometimes harder to revive someone during the 2nd and 3rd fights...if you use all 4 or all 6 revives then you need to do the first and 2nd edolon solo so you can practice not dying

3 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:
3 hours ago, sinnae said:

3000 ping holy sh!t...what does that even look like?

do you know about JOJO's bizarre adventure? well i'm basically DIO when he uses "ZA WARUDO" but it's nigh constant.

3000 ping, when your ping is so high you think it's smoked more than you, when your ping is so high you start to think you're looking at the wrong number, so high when it can't even process what number it's supposed to be. 3000 ping my friend is the galaxy's beyond our own, so far away we barely know what it is, where it is, or why its there. That's 3000 ping... Try playing TTT with that S***. "I swear I saw him kill this dude" admin: "that was three rounds ago though" you three lightyears later "oh sorry im lagging"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I once lost my wallet but because it was empty and with only my Id, someone kindly sent it in the mail.

Edited by bibmobello

Posted (edited)

it is the nature of Multiplayer games that some Sessions will be unfavorable. you won't have any positive experiences if you don't have any further experiences, though.

4 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

i was/am using the best oberon build available to me alongside a lanka both max rank and min-maxed with 0 forma

recently, Damage Buff Augments were made self Castable! you can now give yourself a significant Damage Multiplier by Casting Smite Infusion!
highly recommended. make you and all of your Allies deal dramatically more Damage (often to the tune of 1.5-2.0x total Damage!). :)

39 minutes ago, (NSW)Drake_Remorea said:

-snip-

FYI, the electrical Latency between the Earth and the Moon would be about 3 seconds. 3 seconds is not even remotely, remotely close to a single Lightyear, let alone 3.

Edited by taiiat

Posted (edited)

Ediolons are essentially end game.  You are meant to fight them. After you have a certain amount of grinding done.

For both your warframe but also operater.  Having squad recovery items is also useful.

One should try to let thier squad rez them.  Don't use auto revives unless you have to.

Theres a reason why we have two different ediolon bounties.  One is easier for the less geared up players.

The operater trees have talents that let you heal or reduce damage taken.  Then there are arcanes that help you heal to.

There are ways to stay alive as you grind out focus, build amps, and get weapons.

Atm each time i pop in and out of my warframe i heal both because of arcanes.

If i void dash through allies or my own warframe i heal it all for a nice chunk of hp.

Just walking around invisible as operater mode i heal.

Short of one shot hits staying alive is fine.

Chances are we all will run into bugs a few times a month.  It just happens.

Also if your internet is slow or unstable like mine.  I know your pain.  Not much can be done.  Hope you are not made host.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

I once had 10k ping in a match and we were all including the host clowning around cracking jokes about DBZ fights and such lol 

I dunno how to respond to the OP in this thread. He sounds like he had 3k ping lagged a lot which in turn made him die a lot and somehow its the games fault for that so he rages enough to come here to say he so angry he might quit the game is what Im reading?

6 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

i was/am using the best oberon build available to me alongside a lanka both max rank and min-maxed with 0 forma, i didn't know how hard a tridolon would be because no one ever bothered to tell me.

Your build is not enough for tridolons. You should look up some of the hundreds of eidolon guides on the internet for a proper build(better yet a better frame) and decent weapon setup.