Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tridolon issues (salty AF)

nicolajtheking2

Am I getting this straight:
Op has regular ping issues
Op had barely any idea what to do in the fight
Op had a bad build for his frame, double that, since he couldn't even heal himself with Oberon
Op didn't know his role (presumably, since he mentions Oberon and Lanka in one sentence)
Op has an amp that is not for Eidolons
Op couldn't even keep himself alive to not be a total detriment to his team
Yet he still got hard carried by some poor souls

And his reaction after that is to go all out on the forums and further complain that his team didn't babysit him all the way and get him up constantly?

Maybe stop using his hotspot to play? Spend two hours loading a YouTube video of the fight through that broadband of his? Thank the guys for at least not bailing on him?

To the posts saying "new players don't have healing", I say no, there's a health restore that would help the entire team.

P.S. The glitch, happens regularly, it fixes 100% of the time when the operator/frame dies or jumps in the water.

Edited by Ver1dian
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

you're welcome i guess...

You were carried, and you camplain nobody Revives you?
Your fist TRIDOLON, and you are demandig the  squad to Help out? I bet you did 0 dmg ( i bet you lack experience, and thats normal) , but whou should be more humble dude.
YOU WERE CARRIED! Thank them for that. Practice whith the easy one, and only after you are good, you should go to TRI.
Don´t be a dead wheight, don´t be a leecher, and try to be a contributive player, and a huble one.
Thats the way of the ninjas...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ver1dian said:

Op had a bad build for his frame, double that, since he couldn't even heal himself with Oberon
Op didn't know his role (presumably, since he mentions Oberon and Lanka in one sentence)

And his reaction after that is to go all out on the forums and further complain that his team didn't babysit him all the way and get him up constantly?

Maybe stop using his hotspot to play? Spend two hours loading a YouTube video of the fight through that broadband of his? Thank the guys for at least not bailing on him?

To the posts saying "new players don't have healing", I say no, there's a health restore that would help the entire team.

P.S. The glitch, happens regularly, it fixes 100% of the time when the operator/frame dies or jumps in the water.

FINNALY! Some good Sense!

THANKS!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Only thing i really hate is the final ediolyon screaming at randam and insto deathing everyone.

The thing is: its not random, you can see it coming. But very few pay attention to it.

When he slams the ground the huge spheres that grow raise up. 2 things can happen when they blow up: seeking missiels or MAGNETIC BURST.

What you can learn from your experience is simply leave if the ping is too high. This was not an issue caused by DE or the game itself really, aside from a horrible matchmaking system, this was an issue caused by a host running a potato and/or having bad internet/streaming/DLing crap in the background.

15 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

i was not AFK i ran out of revives and my teamates didn't revive me in time, so i was spectating while being forced to watch them collect all the sweet loot.

Stop spamming the self-revive button the instant you go down and don't stand in fire.

So, to summarise, your build was obviously crap as you died constantly.  Min-maxed with 0 forma is a contradiction in terms.  

It was your first ever tridolon.  You thought it was going to be easy right?  Get carried and collect loot.

You didn't know it was going to be hard because nobody told you.  Lol.  Yt has hundreds of vids on eidolons, look them up.  It's called personal responsibility.  

Plus sh!t happens.  Get used to it and calm down.  I lost all my rewards from a 2hr arbie a cple of days ago.  I just shrugged.  Not going to lose the plot over a video game.  That's called having a sense of perspective.

Or just quit.  Seems a reasonable response to just about everything these days.

16 hours ago, RX-3DR said:

There are many lessons to learn here. Being better prepared, playing more cautiously, not rushing all your revives, appreciating what you got and not what you didn't get, etc.

Getting this angry over it will only sour the experience and make it harder to learn objectively from it. You even admitted it was your first time dealing with all 3 Eidolons.

I cannot help but agree with you (as i have now calmed down) and i believe you are right i need to better prepared now that i know what awaits me.

12 hours ago, (XB1)Dex Xean said:

I dunno how to respond to the OP in this thread. He sounds like he had 3k ping lagged a lot which in turn made him die a lot and somehow its the games fault for that so he rages enough to come here to say he so angry he might quit the game is what Im reading?

that would be an accurate assesment.

6 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

First off thank you for the tip concerning the operator.

Second off you are completely right in what you point out, and now i feel like an A******.

Honestly i feel really bad for the teamates that i had, imagine being stuck with someone who's never seen a gauntalyst or a hydrolyst, and they just stand there for a couple of seconds staring in awe, and then they lag the F out and needs to be revived.

I can't imagine how annoyed they must've been...

21 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

whale all i got was 2 arcanes and 1 shard... i'm considering to stop playing warframe for good...

that is the normal reward for an eidolan fight I don't know where the 300,000k focus comes from.   the shards can be converted into focus but they are not worth that much.  

5 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

that is the normal reward for an eidolan fight I don't know where the 300,000k focus comes from.   the shards can be converted into focus but they are not worth that much.  

First... i just noticed that i made a spelling mistake (my bad) and i was talking about the tons of shards that the hydrolyst drops, including the drops from the gauntalyst.

Edited by nicolajtheking2

9 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Curious what you mean by this. I bring heal frames to public tridolons and I also bring my Rubico because 99% of the time in a pub bounty you will both be managing lures and dpsing limbs. I use a 211 most of the time too and it's more than adequate for pubs.

Just now, sinnae said:

Curious what you mean by this. I bring heal frames to public tridolons and I also bring my Rubico because 99% of the time in a pub bounty you will both be managing lures and dpsing limbs. I use a 211 most of the time too and it's more than adequate for pubs.

the lanka is twice as fast the Rprime (i did the math) Oberon is a non meta pick for a some reason.  

The implication of ver1dian's comment was that healer frames shouldn't bother to dps anything. This seems like a really strange (and incorrect) sentiment since we're talking about public bounties where half the time your Chroma is clueless and you have to do it "everybody shoot" style.

Just now, sinnae said:

The implication of ver1dian's comment was that healer frames shouldn't bother to dps anything. This seems like a really strange (and incorrect) sentiment since we're talking about public bounties where half the time your Chroma is clueless and you have to do it "everybody shoot" style.

the bigger thing is Oberon has a better buff than rhino thanks to his augment giving about 200% radiation damage to the team 

3 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

A 5X3 AMP! that's gonna take forever to get...

"5x3" here refers to completing 5 tricaps in one night cycle, not the build of the amp. 3x3 means completing 3 bounties, 4x3 means 4 bounties, etc.

The amp suggested in the document is an X27/227. First two parts come from Cetus and the final one comes from Little Duck in Fortuna.