Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tridolon issues (salty AF)

nicolajtheking2

2 minutes ago, sinnae said:

"5x3" here refers to completing 5 tricaps in one night cycle, not the build of the amp. 3x3 means completing 3 bounties, 4x3 means 4 bounties, etc.

The amp suggested in the document is an X27/227. First two parts come from Cetus and the final one comes from Little Duck in Fortuna.

getting the part from little duck is going to be impossible to get for since just getting to "old mate" is 2-3 ranks above my current fortuna rank, and after that then i need to do profit-taker to get standing (along with the nessesary rank(s))

2 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

I guess i'll just start doing 3-4 terry's a night until i'm sufficiently beefed up in terms of focus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im not sure what you mean the foucus is converted from the bright/radiant eidolan shards.  all of the other drops are quils rep and it is only the third best foucus grind in the game an eidolon lens on a melee in ESO is faster with a decent team take Valk, Oberon, nidus, inaros, or trin and only a well built melee weapon into ESO grind the naromon afinity pasive and then far afinite efficiently.  

You said you have a 212, right? You don't need to worry about making the most optimal meta amp unless you start speedrunning multiple captures in a night. It's basically at the bottom of the list of stuff to care about right now.

You need to focus on dying less, a better Oberon build, and learning the mechanics of each fight. Anything other than a mote amp is fine for these kinds of public bounties where you are learning.

1 minute ago, spirit_of_76 said:

Im not sure what you mean the foucus is converted from the bright/radiant eidolan shards.  all of the other drops are quils rep and it is only the third best foucus grind in the game an eidolon lens on a melee in ESO is faster with a decent team take Valk, Oberon, nidus, inaros, or trin and only a well built melee weapon into ESO grind the naromon afinity pasive and then far afinite efficiently.  

That's not really what i meant but ok...

Just now, sinnae said:

You said you have a 212, right? You don't need to worry about making the most optimal meta amp unless you start speedrunning multiple captures in a night. It's basically at the bottom of the list of stuff to care about right now.

You need to focus on dying less, a better Oberon build, and learning the mechanics of each fight. Anything other than a mote amp is fine for these kinds of public bounties where you are learning.

Thanks for the encouragement! :)

21 hours ago, sinnae said:

Aside from the one time your operator glitched out, why were you dying so much? I generally don't revive other people in public tridolons after the first few times. It's a waste of everybody's time. Better the guy with the absolutely terrible build go back to their ship and think "How can I improve my build?" than spend 20 minutes resurrecting someone that can't keep themselves up for 10 seconds.

22 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

it was my FIRST tridolon and it ended horribly (for me at least)

5 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

What mods were you using? 

continuity, primed vigor, stretch, hunter adrenaline, redirection, energy siphon, coaction drift, streamline, vitality, intensify, arcane healing and arcane momentum.

Along side maxed phoenix talons and phoenix spirit.

Edited by nicolajtheking2

1 minute ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

continuity, primed vigor, stretch, hunter adrenaline, redirection, energy siphon, coaction drift, streamline, vitality, intensify, arcane healing and arcane momentum.

When were you going down during the fight?

Was it sometime around the energy spike and being hit with the magnetic proc where it depletes your energy?

it was about mid-way through the hydrolyst, it was doing some kind of aoe that made the ground green-ish, and well... i just died instantly...

Maybe it was the blood residue or acid rain. Do you keep renewal toggled on and did you have any issues with keeping energy to keep it toggled on? I would suggest making room for at least a pheonix renewal, although it usually isn't needed but helps with entire team.

1 minute ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Maybe it was the blood residue or acid rain. Do you keep renewal toggled on and did you have any issues with keeping energy to keep it toggled on? I would suggest making room for at least a pheonix renewal, although it usually isn't needed but helps with entire team.

i was out of energy at the time, and in order to make room for the augment then i will need to forma my oberon.

Corrosive projection is a good aura for eidolons because it'll speed up the kill capture via partial armor strip. Spend most of your time in operator form to avoid taking all the random bullsh!t damage from the acid rain and disco lightshow, etc. You should only really need to be inside of your frame for limb break and lure management. I like to run 2x arcane nullifier so I can just ignore the magnetic procs/energy drain completely...they're very cheap if you want to buy, also a fairly common drop. 

Edited by sinnae

i was out of energy at the time, and in order to make room for the augment then i will need to forma my oberon.

x2 on Corrosive Projection, also continue messing around with different builds for your oberon before you go and get a pheonix renewal just in case, so you dont have to go through process of forma'ing again. Pheonix renewal is nice though, but anything you can just spam down some energy pads like i do before i got arcane nullifier when i played as trinity. 

2 minutes ago, sinnae said:

Corrosive projection is a good aura for eidolons because it'll speed up the kill via partial armor strip. Spend most of your time in operator form to avoid taking all the random bullsh!t damage from the acid rain and disco lightshow, etc. You should only really need to be inside of your frame for limb break and lure management. I like to run 2x arcane nullifier so I can just ignore the magnetic procs/energy drain completely...they're very cheap if you want to buy, also a fairly common drop. 

well i sold my only corrosive projection and my operator is almost useless due to me not have much unlocked focus wise and the only weapon i have that can actually harm an eidolon is my pretty shoddy lanka, but i digress what you are suggesting sounds pretty good/usefull

4 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

also renewal will have to be up for the pheonix renewal to revive you, if you have 0 energy its basically a useless mod and you would need nullifier arcane to make this build most useful so you dont run out of energy, not running out of energy is big in a fight like this. Energy can save your butt, but yea just mess around with different builds, im fairly new to these hunts as well and i am learning things every day, I only just started doing the hunts like last week haha and I have been playing for 5 years, i just never wanted to do them, nightwave forced me into that, and I actually enjoyed them.