Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Night Time Rework?

LabMan95

Is there ever going to be a change to cetus night time? I haven't been able to go to the plains at night for 16 days now because of my schedule, and now that there's a nightwave challenge up I'm just going to miss it due to my inability to be on when it is night time in the plains. Is DE ever going to change how the cycles work?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

Actually they need to increase its time.A tridolon is almost impossible without a perfect ish team

no you don't i only run pubs with mixes of just about everything and always finish with lots of time to spare.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

Actually they need to increase its time.A tridolon is almost impossible without a perfect ish team

Very inexperienced public groups can still complete 1 tricap bounty comfortably as long as one person knows what they're doing (in my experience). Everyone helps and everyone shoots. Make sure the 3 new hunters revive each other so nobody fails out from dying too many times.

19 minutes ago, LabMan95 said:

Is there ever going to be a change to cetus night time? I haven't been able to go to the plains at night for 16 days now because of my schedule, and now that there's a nightwave challenge up I'm just going to miss it due to my inability to be on when it is night time in the plains. Is DE ever going to change how the cycles work?

If you get home late from work and only have an hour or so to play, pull up a Warframe world clock website (wfhub, tennotools, etc.) on your PC or phone and plan around that. Go have your dinner/beer/shower whatever while it's daytime for another hour.

The biggest problem is that usually irl stuff comes up while it's in the middle of cetus night so I'm not able to get a tridolon that night cycle. Then when I usually log on it's either night for 5 minutes or less, or night just ended overall and I'm not able to complete a tridolon because it isn't night time when I am able to play an hour at a time due to hectic life. I can't work my schedule around it because by the time it's another night cycle I'm already asleep and I already only get 4 hours of sleep a night

16 minutes ago, LabMan95 said:

The biggest problem is that usually irl stuff comes up while it's in the middle of cetus night so I'm not able to get a tridolon that night cycle. Then when I usually log on it's either night for 5 minutes or less, or night just ended overall and I'm not able to complete a tridolon because it isn't night time when I am able to play an hour at a time due to hectic life. I can't work my schedule around it because by the time it's another night cycle I'm already asleep and I already only get 4 hours of sleep a night

Well you can skip this challenge and still be able to get max rank. I've already halfway to rank 31 and have done all the challenges.

1 hour ago, LabMan95 said:

4 hours of sleep a night and constantly being in a sleep deficit is not a sustainable lifestyle. If you're not exaggerating, you have bigger problems than not making Nightwave R30 by this week. I sincerely hope you get your work stuff sorted out, human bodies need sleep.

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

you sure? I did a pub trilo with a substandard team yesterday, took 15 minutes.

I don't know what is a standard for you   but generally i find mesa, hyldrin, saryn, nova and wukong during eidolon pubs and most of the with absurd weapons to level up...And after 10 minutes of quitting missions when you find ML24+ chroma, trinity and volt , you understand they have no idea what to do...

Edited by bibmobello

29 minutes ago, kevoisvevo said:

yeah, there is this thing called work, responsibilities and a social life lmao

I seriously don't understand how can some people have more than 200 Hydrolist captures, that's mean playing 24/24...

Edited by bibmobello

just skip this challenge and always make sure to do the nightwave challenges you can do and you will be fine. All this does is make it so you cant do catchup mechanic but if you have been knocking out all the easy nightwave acts. You will still be able to get the 30 ranks of nightwave done.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

There are people who can do 3 tricaps in one night cycle, so no you don't need a fantastic team.  If you're all running mote amps and bad frames for the tricap and weapons I could see it taking that long, but that's if you're just not planning ahead and everyone brings frames that frankly don't belong in tricaps.  

I find it hard to believe that you can't login when it's night and do a tricap with clan or alliance mates or even just recruiting chat always pops off with people putting together teams for tricaps a few minutes before night starts.  A tricap takes half an hour if you have just a decent team for the job, and if you can't spare half an hour of time in warframe I don't see how you can get anything done in this game where it takes thousands of hours to obtain everything.