Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Night Time Rework?

LabMan95

17 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I never said it wasn't obvious....

The issue and my point is simple.... its a problem....

The difficulty of the tricap is not whats being discussed....

I honestly don't know how many times its been repeated... but Warframe in general is not hard.... not as I know it... maybe back during the good ol days of coptering and void keys sure.... I know nothing about that Warframe.... from what I've played... its your Typical Action RPG Design Philosophy. Make numbers go big...it takes time... not effort.... and time is something Warframe is way too demanding of bordering on making you log in for 300 Consecutive days just to get a weapon....

No, it isn't a problem except for people who lack the time to do it at which point I suggest playing a different game entirely as if you have little time you're going to advance at a snail like pace in warframe/you really aren't going to progress much at all.  Login weapons and such suck sure but even that system has been improved to let you pick what you want for day 200, 300, etc. etc.  

Again, it isn't much to ask.  Login a few minutes before nighttime in cetus, go to recruiting tab.  Squad up with some group of random people.  Half an hour later you're done and have the 7K standing.  If you can't spare that amount of time you're actually doing nothing in your life in all likelihood except eating, sleeping, and working.  

1 minute ago, VanosPrime said:

I absolutely hate the Eidolon mechanics, the day/night cycles and just how many times you need to fight them in order to rank up arcanes to max rank. It's a ridiculous grind that made me take a very long break from the game when it was first introduced. Even with the whole "it's end game content, it should take long" argument, it's just not very well designed. 

It's limiting to the weapons you can use, the frames you can bring and when you can do it and for how long. It just doesn't feel good. I've decided to stay away from that part of the game completely and give up some nice looking arcanes because the hassle just isn't worth it. Just thinking about that ridiculous grind to get a rank 3 arcane energize is burning me out, let alone doing it. 

I'm still working on my Solaris United standing so I haven't fought the bosses on Orb Vallis yet but I pray they're nothing like the Eidolons. 

The orb mommies are much quicker to run and soloable without too much preparation, but in terms of irritation factor Profit-taker is up there as one of the most annoying boss fights of all time. My next login milestone can't come soon enough, I need that Primed Sure-footed before I start farming for blood sigil...

TBH it's not luck. You should go into every public bounty expecting to carry, and know how to carry. If you don't know how to carry, you're the common factor in the reason why all your bounties fail, unless you happen to get someone else who can dps/carry.

Honestly, the focus grind is the worst thing ever added to this game. It's horrible and I hope whoever added the nighttime requirement feels bad about themselves for what they brought upon the community.

Without it, carrying a pub run wouldn't even be an issue because you can just do your next runs faster. Instead, we're left with the exclusive groups that will only run it with meta setups to maximize their runs in one night.

It seems DE even knows this as they dropped this kind of garbage when designing the Fortuna bosses.

Have you noticed that there has not been one single post begging for the Cold/Warm cycle to be tweaked and for Profit-Taker and Exploiter to be available only during one of them? Why do you think that is?

Edited by Ayures

actual time limit (not like on orbs) is the only reason why those bossfights require at least some amount of skillcurve to complete. remove/rework it and this will become just one more boring casual to death part of warframe. there is more than enough casual activities. few drops of endgame (even by such artificial method) should stay for good. solo player can perform this for 10-11 minutes while night continues whole 50. so it's not garbage activity brought upon the community, it's "i dont have time to play games so give me my reward now" community facing well made game mechanics.

On 2019-08-20 at 6:24 PM, usnaval46 said:

Depends how much people work. I have family members who work 14 hours a day, then go home, cook, and prepare for the next day then go to sleep and repeat. They do all the work around the house and chores in the weekend. They have no more than 5 hours a week of ''freetime'' which is mostly spent trying to sleep. 

MMOs is a poor choice of a hobby in this case, i'd go e-books with that schedule. It leaves your hands free.