Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BloodKitten

do aprriciate the free cosmetics.

Recommended Posts

sure, there are some low res issues, but it's 100% free, personally, i dont think i'll have time to carefully look at it durning actuall gameplay, but its nice reguardless.

BF43C83767A791C73A71A758C65209D74DD3422F

8D63295C627E998479D6386130DCFC5FC46BC3D8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shoulder piece is dope. I love how it acts as a syandanna at the same time. Probably one of their best armor pieces yet. Gotta give kudos to whoever came up with the design. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The operator suit looks like infested Valkyr, now I have a mighty need on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how the protosomid still has the fingers at the end of the arm, its literally an infested ancient we took down with a bow, cut in half and slumped it over our shoulder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I love how the protosomid still has the fingers at the end of the arm, its literally an infested ancient we took down with a bow, cut in half and slumped it over our shoulder.

I like to imagine that we loaded it full of arrows. It didn’t work, so we then Charged in and cut off its head in a single swing of our sword (would also explain why one of its face tentacles is also cut).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I like to imagine that we loaded it full of arrows. It didn’t work, so we then Charged in and cut off its head in a single swing of our sword (would also explain why one of its face tentacles is also cut).

Also according to the description, its still alive. So its just kinda hanging out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb xcrimsonlegendx:

Also according to the description, its still alive. So its just kinda hanging out.

This sounds.. disgusting.. I put it on my saryn, and.. well.. infested cosmetics are.. interesting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The protosomid looks surprisingly good on hydroid p, 

Matches Saryn well and goes well with Atlas deluxe surprisingly. 

I forget if the Grineer helm one is left side only or can fit in the right. 

Wanna make a fashion frame with grinneer on my right arm and infested on left..... And corpus on my knees, cause I am a wanderer! I am wanderer and I go around and round and round....

Sorry I couldn't help myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 844448 said:

The operator suit looks like infested Valkyr, now I have a mighty need on it

But looks like the back of the head have the tail only on female operator,and not on male operator...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, I'm definitely digging the newer infested look. I just wish the Infested themselves could get an aesthetic rework; they still look like monsters made of melted cheese and crayon Wax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disagree... ugly as sin and low effort.  I hope they are working on something worthwhile like a useless instrument.

Yawn...     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sungod1 said:

Disagree... ugly as sin and low effort.  I hope they are working on something worthwhile like a useless instrument.

Yawn...     

Way to sh*t on other ppl's work. Congrats. I hope you're happy with yourself now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Way to sh*t on other ppl's work. Congrats. I hope you're happy with yourself now.

 Fanboyism does not lead to better outcomes it leads to complacency and stagnation.  I do this out of love. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall most of the cosmetics are pretty good, but the sword skin with the low textures triggers me, badly. 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sungod1 said:

 Fanboyism does not lead to better outcomes it leads to complacency and stagnation.  I do this out of love. 

 

So you S#&$ on the game for love.

I wonder if someone at work would S#&$ on your job and say "it's out of love" would anger you or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sungod1 said:

 Fanboyism does not lead to better outcomes it leads to complacency and stagnation.  I do this out of love. 

 

There are better ways to voice your concerns other than the way you did.  If you think this type of response works...I can't wait for the real world to eat you alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chappie1975 said:

There are better ways to voice your concerns other than the way you did.  If you think this type of response works...I can't wait for the real world to eat you alive.

Foolish Summer child... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Predator3174PL said:

One question. Is protosomid armor piece only for one arm or can be put on both? 

it double as syndana and already take a bit of space on the left shoulder, it might get in the way of aiming + you effectivly have 2 syndanas with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Predator3174PL said:

One question. Is protosomid armor piece only for one arm or can be put on both? 

Only the left arm, unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

it double as syndana and already take a bit of space on the left shoulder, it might get in the way of aiming + you effectivly have 2 syndanas with it.

 

7 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Only the left arm, unfortunately.

Oh, I hoped for having it on both arms. Anyway, thanks for the answers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Predator3174PL said:

 

Oh, I hoped for having it on both arms. Anyway, thanks for the answers

Like Kitten said, it would get in the way when aiming

I already have this problem with my ChromaP with another shoulder pad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chappie1975 said:

I can't wait for the real world to eat you alive.

If you knew anything about the real world, you'd know that most people have no issues with voicing their dislike of things very bluntly. The actual real world advice is "grow thicker skin, one guy saying they hate your work is literally not a thing you should cry about".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sungod1 said:

 Fanboyism does not lead to better outcomes it leads to complacency and stagnation.  I do this out of love.

This is exactly why I have been so hard on Nightwave in general since the beginning. If you ever want things to improve, even a little bit, negative feedback is important. Way too many people are content to just sit back and ignore flaws, usually with excuses like "its 100% free so it doesn't matter". For one thing, these items are not 100% free, they cost time to get. Time is a resource, after all, and one that is far more precious that money, or platinum. So if DE wants us to spend our time getting their shiny trinkets, they better make sure they are worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...