Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do aprriciate the free cosmetics.

BloodKitten

47 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I love how the protosomid still has the fingers at the end of the arm, its literally an infested ancient we took down with a bow, cut in half and slumped it over our shoulder.

I like to imagine that we loaded it full of arrows. It didn’t work, so we then Charged in and cut off its head in a single swing of our sword (would also explain why one of its face tentacles is also cut).

25 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I like to imagine that we loaded it full of arrows. It didn’t work, so we then Charged in and cut off its head in a single swing of our sword (would also explain why one of its face tentacles is also cut).

Also according to the description, its still alive. So its just kinda hanging out.

The protosomid looks surprisingly good on hydroid p, 

Matches Saryn well and goes well with Atlas deluxe surprisingly. 

I forget if the Grineer helm one is left side only or can fit in the right. 

Wanna make a fashion frame with grinneer on my right arm and infested on left..... And corpus on my knees, cause I am a wanderer! I am wanderer and I go around and round and round....

Sorry I couldn't help myself. 

4 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Way to sh*t on other ppl's work. Congrats. I hope you're happy with yourself now.

Fanboyism does not lead to better outcomes it leads to complacency and stagnation.  I do this out of love. 

• Like 1

Just now, sungod1 said:

Fanboyism does not lead to better outcomes it leads to complacency and stagnation.  I do this out of love. 

So you S#&$ on the game for love.

I wonder if someone at work would S#&$ on your job and say "it's out of love" would anger you or not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sungod1 said:

There are better ways to voice your concerns other than the way you did.  If you think this type of response works...I can't wait for the real world to eat you alive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chappie1975 said:

There are better ways to voice your concerns other than the way you did.  If you think this type of response works...I can't wait for the real world to eat you alive.

Foolish Summer child... 

35 minutes ago, Predator3174PL said:

One question. Is protosomid armor piece only for one arm or can be put on both? 

it double as syndana and already take a bit of space on the left shoulder, it might get in the way of aiming + you effectivly have 2 syndanas with it.

7 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

it double as syndana and already take a bit of space on the left shoulder, it might get in the way of aiming + you effectivly have 2 syndanas with it.

7 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Only the left arm, unfortunately.

Oh, I hoped for having it on both arms. Anyway, thanks for the answers

8 minutes ago, Predator3174PL said:

Oh, I hoped for having it on both arms. Anyway, thanks for the answers

Like Kitten said, it would get in the way when aiming

I already have this problem with my ChromaP with another shoulder pad

2 hours ago, Chappie1975 said:

I can't wait for the real world to eat you alive.

If you knew anything about the real world, you'd know that most people have no issues with voicing their dislike of things very bluntly. The actual real world advice is "grow thicker skin, one guy saying they hate your work is literally not a thing you should cry about".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sungod1 said:

This is exactly why I have been so hard on Nightwave in general since the beginning. If you ever want things to improve, even a little bit, negative feedback is important. Way too many people are content to just sit back and ignore flaws, usually with excuses like "its 100% free so it doesn't matter". For one thing, these items are not 100% free, they cost time to get. Time is a resource, after all, and one that is far more precious that money, or platinum. So if DE wants us to spend our time getting their shiny trinkets, they better make sure they are worth it.

2 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

This is exactly why I have been so hard on Nightwave in general since the beginning. If you ever want things to improve, even a little bit, negative feedback is important. Way too many people are content to just sit back and ignore flaws, usually with excuses like "its 100% free so it doesn't matter". For one thing, these items are not 100% free, they cost time to get. Time is a resource, after all, and one that is far more precious that money, or platinum. So if DE wants us to spend our time getting their shiny trinkets, they better make sure they are worth it.

That's cool and all, but the guy you're responding to wouldn't know feedback if it bit him.