Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do aprriciate the free cosmetics.

BloodKitten

It's good looking stuff, no doubt. 

But I was however very disappointed to see how the operator suit turned out. It's modeled after a adult persons body, so it just looks weird on the operator, like a shrinked adult with a big babyface. Or like someone said, it could be a skin for a warframe even. And as usual with operator clothes there are a lot of issues with seams when mixing with other sets. Nah I won't be using this one, except possibly the sleeves. 

16 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

This is exactly why I have been so hard on Nightwave in general since the beginning. If you ever want things to improve, even a little bit, negative feedback is important. Way too many people are content to just sit back and ignore flaws, usually with excuses like "its 100% free so it doesn't matter". For one thing, these items are not 100% free, they cost time to get. Time is a resource, after all, and one that is far more precious that money, or platinum. So if DE wants us to spend our time getting their shiny trinkets, they better make sure they are worth it.

Complaining just because you don't like it doesn't help anyone. Giving constructive criticism/feedback is what benefits everyone, it shows where you stand, what you want, and how the developers can possibly 'fix' the issue at hand. When you just say "I don't want it" it's no easier to discern what you want than a toddler screaming, you have to actually say what you don't like / what they need to fix / give suggestions.

Personally, I think it's fine - I like that it's an attachment+syndana, gives me hope for even more flexibility customization wise with cosmetics. My main complaint is that is kind of clips with Nidus' Myxini helm in it's mutated form, other than upping the res a little - I don't see an issue. 

15 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

sure, there are some low res issues, but it's 100% free, personally, i dont think i'll have time to carefully look at it durning actuall gameplay, but its nice reguardless.

Honestly, saying they look pixelated or low res is not disappreciating the items, rather informing DE there's an issue that they most likely were not intending to run with. Most of the time it gets fixed within a week because their source stuff is actually much better.

I'm a bit confused as to how one confuses both. Unless I've missed a lot of not so nice comments.

Having said this, while I'm not too big on the Infested stuff, I like these rewards more than the Saturn Six ones.

Edited by NightmareT12

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

But this is not free, you paid a lot with your time.

how so? playing what i normally play? actually trying tridolon? i normally only run an exterminate or 2 and shove a DNA stabelizer in my pet, so thats isent really called playing.

nightwave gives me a reason to actually branch out and i am never pressured by it.

also, alot of my time? most of them can be completed in less then 2 hours, 3 at most, 2-3 hours per week is nothing.

Edited by BloodKitten
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'd even pay for that operator suit. Double.

But I won't get to use it anytime soon, if ever, because I refuse to grind Nightwave for 30 ranks just to get a suit for a gameplay element that I barely use.

Oh you better up your use on that gameplay element if you don't want to mop the floor with your face. The new war might have heavy and extensive gameplay on it

21 hours ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

The shoulder piece is dope. I love how it acts as a syandanna at the same time. Probably one of their best armor pieces yet. Gotta give kudos to whoever came up with the design. 

I'd like an option for it without the arrows sticking out.  If it's a "friendly symbiotic infested" thing, why would I want to leave it all punched through with crossbow bolts?  😧

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

I'd like an option for it without the arrows sticking out.  If it's a "friendly symbiotic infested" thing, why would I want to leave it all punched through with crossbow bolts?  😧

I had the same thought, the arrows seem to be a little excessive in the cluttery sense as well. They clip with a lot of my syandanas and would prefer a version without them.

I thought they were cool also. I just came back a couple weeks ago, after being away for over a year, and will not be able to get those unfortunately. :(  I do like the reward setup for the Nightwave event though. More of that type of reward structure please.

34 minutes ago, Mingtzu said:

I thought they were cool also. I just came back a couple weeks ago, after being away for over a year, and will not be able to get those unfortunately. 😞 I do like the reward setup for the Nightwave event though. More of that type of reward structure please.

There's still time.

1 hour ago, Mingtzu said:

I thought they were cool also. I just came back a couple weeks ago, after being away for over a year, and will not be able to get those unfortunately. 😞 I do like the reward setup for the Nightwave event though. More of that type of reward structure please.

With the new catch up system you still have time.

Not saying you won't have to grind a bit, but still possible.